**_AKASHA_** IS NOT QUEEN Akasha.. I AM! HA HA!!!

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Jul 25, 2012

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#2 Oct 5, 2011
This is my other Profile...
The one most people know me as...
*T*@}-'--,--

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#3 Oct 5, 2011
OK so just so you all **who** know ME Will now know this!!!! Sheesh....
:o/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Hey what do you expect from a tired ol' gal at 4 in the freakin' morning...
@}-'--,---

“September Song”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Seasons Change

#4 Oct 5, 2011
Wildbluerose wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Hey what do you expect from a tired ol' gal at 4 in the freakin' morning...
@}-'--,---
I expected a ? after the word morning.

“September Song”

Level 8

Seasons Change

#5 Oct 5, 2011
Wildbluerose wrote:
@}-'--,---
O! It, would have been a nice gesture, not that I really expected it, for U to have put on a pot of coffee, for all the Offbeat Early Bird's, too..

Just sayin'.....

“September Song”

Level 8

Seasons Change

#6 Oct 5, 2011
QueenAkasha wrote:
OK so just so you all will know ME Will now know this...
I AM Wildbluerose...
*T*@}-'--,--
I am not _AKASHA_
I AM QUEEN Akasha...
_AKASHA_
Has come to Offbeat from a different forum.. I believe it's somewhere in Ohio..
However she is being attacked by that Freakshow Sycophant Sweetie Pie that has trolled me for several years by many many many names..
To this very day that thing has tried to have some effect on my real life.. It has failed in a most pathetic fashion..
Now it is stalking a person that has no idea of it's past behavior other than what I told Her.
Sweetie Pies delusional and insane behavior has been witnessed by most of the regular posters here on Offbeat...
I really hate to say this but it also goes to the pattern that freakshow has of creating profiles to talk to or argue with itself..
I have no waying of knowing who _AKASHA_ actually is and I told her as much in PM.
I also told her to report that stalker troll..
It's a real shame how much of offbeat has been covered in the slime of that things mental illness...
I have for the past three years tried to make that person see it needs help.. real professional help..
There is no shame in getting the help you need for issues you can not deal with on your own.
It's beyond my understanding and way past my point of give a damn.. but the attacks on _AKASHA_ do serve as more proof that Sweetie Pie has gone completley around the bend... and is in FULL ON Meltdown Mode..
I can't do much other than to laugh at the complety lunatic's ranting and raving at this point...
Wishing My Friends a Happy Hump Day Filled with Laughter and Love...
*T*@}-'--,--
Watch me not care.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7 Oct 5, 2011
LOL....Wildbluerose...I'm pretty sure all of us knew that was not you. You both write very differently. Yep I have noticed the same sicko attacking Akasha.His Meltdowns are bizaire, and institutional worthy.

Have a great day...<3

“Incorrigible”

Level 6

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8 Oct 5, 2011
This takes a person of good character to make a statement such as this. Thank you Queen Akasha (Wildbluerose). I hope you find some peace from all of this soon.
Sarafina Fox

Hollywood, FL

#10 Jul 24, 2012
QueenAkasha wrote:
It has come to my attention that there is yet another poster being harrassed by Sweetie Pie and Rosa just because they believe that person to be me... Sad that their obssession leads them down so many wrong paths in life...
So to who ever you are I am sorry you are being bothered by two of the real sad cases on offbeat and I hope that they will try to understand what I have said over and over... I post only as Wildbluerose and Queen Akasha on Offbeat...
@}-'--,---
No such thing has come to your attention. Leave Sweetie Pie out of your next bullshit story and I'll stay out of your phony gardens...

“goodbye topix”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#11 Jul 24, 2012
Wow Akasha and Queen Akasha. Are 1 or 2 of you the spirit of the real Q. Akasha? Lestat's bride? Ors it's a random name pick?
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#12 Jul 24, 2012
QueenAkasha wrote:
It has come to my attention that there is yet another poster being harrassed by Sweetie Pie and Rosa just because they believe that person to be me... Sad that their obssession leads them down so many wrong paths in life...
So to who ever you are I am sorry you are being bothered by two of the real sad cases on offbeat and I hope that they will try to understand what I have said over and over... I post only as Wildbluerose and Queen Akasha on Offbeat...
@}-'--,---
...who is that poster I'm harassing teresa?...your delusional mind working overtime?...LOLOL...so what else is new, right?...LOL

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#13 Jul 24, 2012
Quite the following you have baby...look at em lining up for a toss of the baseball...If they knock down 3 pins you should give em all a cupie doll..

I am opening up the trailer next to your booth here at the carny, please send em my way for a look at the girlie man from Mississippi,this isn't a skill game like yours though, this attraction is and has been ball less for awhile..hey...and ... it's only 50 cent...

we'll make a fortune..!!!!
:)

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#15 Jul 24, 2012
and...

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#16 Jul 24, 2012
but

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#17 Jul 24, 2012
some

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#18 Jul 25, 2012
Love those desperate icons...keep em comin'..!!!

ohhh &

bump..!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#21 Jul 25, 2012
Alias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
It's justaguess on my part as well. I will not play with these
QUEENS ONE minute lo00onger ...
than necessary.
DEARS - isn't IT with so MANY perrrty coats!
SOCK that dears.
Oh and PEACE regardless - don't hate YOU, just YOUR
IT"S and IT"S hate's misdirection.
HEY where are all the queens right now. teehee
Still smiling regardless.
:)
Got any better suggestions to survive all of ITSSSSS LOVE on
topix?
I"M open to any helpful suggestions and keep the mail coming.
I"M catching on dears who LIVED in this neighborhood for all these years. WHaat - can't HELP notice!
I"M NEW NOT STUPID dears out here!
Ahhh, don't read too much into things...this thread is a play...that's true...but no malice, just having fun with it...

you have fun..!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#22 Jul 25, 2012
QueenAkasha wrote:
Hey There Justy(tm)....
I caught their act on the who is most abusive to women thread.. They were both praising my name yet again.. Seems I am doing pretty good as a ring master... hahahahaha
Those two do make a penny or two but there's just not much call for real freakshows these days...
So for the most part I just don't feed them...as you may have noticed they are pretty weak and pathetic...always repeating the same drivel over and over.. Never knowing anything but the bitterness and all consuming hate that keeps one hand in their laps everytime I show them the least little bit of negative attention..
One of the two sharing that brain cell, mentioned another poster they believe to be me.. They didn't mention any names, just said it was obviously me...
So I figured I'd site this other incident of them going after someone... Shows their MO..as if by now all the regular posters don't know it..hahahahaha
I hope that you are having a good night.. saw your name and thought I'd give ya a holler... and if a holler won't do... give me a shout!
Sending you my best...((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Hence the 'bump'...lol...

I have 22 minutes left...!!!!...GASP!!!!!!!...li ved a life of Final Destination all frickin' day..!!!!!!..you would laugh at me about it...so I will have to tell ya about it...

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#23 Jul 25, 2012
I do like my pretty icons...I mean what kind of bored person icons one word responses that don't even make sense..????....lol

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#25 Jul 25, 2012
AKASHA..WAS FREAKIN' wondering where you skipped off too..Haven't seen ya FOREVER!..Glad ya are A-Okay and all...WHEW!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big dawg 4 min Princess Hey 419
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min Sublime1 18,652
Simple things that make you happy, horny.... (Oct '12) 14 min Harrison Freebird 66
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min the wandering girl 145,418
Media BUZZ 25 min Spirit67_ 2
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 26 min Spirit67_ 347
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 27 min the wandering girl 25,846
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Nobody 2 Special 36,039
Women Hid Stolen Watches in Their Vaginas in Bi... 9 hr szell 19
What's your tip for the day? 9 hr SLY WEST 832
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••