NY man sues for every penny on Earth

May 19, 2014 Full story: WTAG-AM Paxton 33

Anton Purisima is a man who knows how to think big. The New Yorker has filed a 22-page handwritten suit in a Manhattan court for two undecillion dollars.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mechanic

Pelican, LA

#22 May 20, 2014
The guy suing is either delusional or it's a publicity stunt.
Guinness Book of World Records,, maybe??
Instigator

Bridgeport, NY

#23 May 20, 2014
I like this guy, he's a go getter.

Of course I may have a change of heart if all of my future earnings are awarded to him.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#24 May 20, 2014
I want to sue the TSA aso, they never strip search me and pat/grope me down enough, Robots need authoritarian love too. I would use the copper to pay the statue of Liberty to give me another bj.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#25 May 20, 2014
I think we can cut a deal. To avoid a long drawn out battle, I'd bet Anton would settle for half.
Bryan Fischer s Hair Gel

Philadelphia, PA

#26 May 20, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You are in desperate need of a mental health evaluation. You show multiple signs of Cluster B personality disorders.
I explained clearly in this thread and in others why and how you are a fool.

“I KNOW WHAT I WANT ”

Since: Mar 14

AND I GET IT FROM YOU!!!!!!!!!

#27 May 20, 2014
Bryan Fischer s Hair Gel wrote:
<quoted text>
I explained clearly in this thread and in others why and how you are a fool.
Not really. You only showed what an egotistical loony-toon you are. You're not nearly the person you believe yourself to be. People like you with various opinions on various sides are the problem. You are an agitator not a defender.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#28 May 20, 2014
Canada doesn't use pennies anymore,dudes outta luck!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#29 May 20, 2014
Oh, every penny worth suit. Thought it was suing because of pennies.... like doesn't like pennies.
Knew this man once who'd throw away pennies cause he said they were unlucky. Imagine scrambling round on the pavement picking them up as he was throwing them down, one night, he'd accumulated a lot after a night out. And I was like, free money, count it out and lets get chips....

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#30 May 20, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You are in desperate need of a mental health evaluation. You show multiple signs of Cluster B personality disorders.
Be nice to ...errr...it..I obtained this video footage that, well, really explains things ...

Justin

United States

#33 May 21, 2014
Every penny on Earth is lying on the sidewalks of New York. All he has to do is bend over and pick them up.
cr

Richlands, VA

#34 May 21, 2014
He can't have none of mine.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#35 May 21, 2014
Justin wrote:
Every penny on Earth is lying on the sidewalks of New York. All he has to do is bend over and pick them up.
Bad advice to bend over in NYC! The cost of living will fck you in the arse!

“Geologist [I'm Climate Change]”

Level 3

Since: Mar 07

Nuneaton

#36 May 21, 2014
was a spate of suing odd people/things in the UK during the first 4 or so years of Blairite governance in the UK.

The head of the legal vultures claims company that did it then went to Spain and from there sacked all his staff via e-mail/text. The fallout added about 1 billion to the UK national debt due to the fallout from all the outstanding cases. None of the sacked by text/e-mail staff got severance pay.

Irony: the head of the defunct claims company in Spain died in a souped up sports car crash commuting home during a thunderstorm a couple of years later.

Parallels abound with this case, but then again the claims culture was invented in the USA.

Have a nice day: Ag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min DanFromSmithville 127,548
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min ms_Sweeter 151,077
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 9 min Trouser Cough 30,056
A six word game (Dec '08) 17 min Trouser Cough 17,962
Bill Cosby 23 min FTW Forever 198
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 38 min Trouser Cough 55,062
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 53 min Fisherman 808 24,035
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 55 min ---Word Woman--- 146
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr SUG here 8,042
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr COOTERDOG 23,978