Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Would you ever believe anything this woman said again?
Is she Obama's Monica or michelle's man?

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/03/20...

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Hi Hoosier, it's me Blue! I believe in that and everything you say, Hoosier!

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
Hi Hoosier, it's me Blue! I believe in that and everything you say, Hoosier!
I could say 'me' too, but 'i' don't. LOL
BEG, thanks for the compliment though, it was a compliment, right?

YEs, sarcasm to me is 'good humor', the heck with what Wikipedia
says.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
I could say 'me' too, but 'i' don't. LOL
BEG, thanks for the compliment though, it was a compliment, right?
YEs, sarcasm to me is 'good humor', the heck with what Wikipedia
says.
Good Morning Hoosier! Yes, it was a compliment sweet cheeks!

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Thank you BEG.

Some 'inserts'

US President Barack Obama has formally announced his close confidante(a woman) Susan Rice as his next national security( requirement to maintain the survival of the state through the use of economic power, diplomacy, power projection and political power) adviser.

Obama made the announcement, which is seen as a major change(getting someone to lie for you is not a change for Obama) in his foreign policy, on Wednesday.

He lauded(glorified) Rice as an "exemplary public servant(does what she's told)," implicitly shrugging off Republican criticism of her qualifications.(that means lying with a straight face)

Rice defies Republican claims that she misled Americans over the attack on the US mission in Benghazi.
(Most certainly, why wouldn't she?)

He also nominated Samantha Power(and she's Irish)( She is considered to be a key figure within the Obama administration in persuading the president to intervene militarily in Libya.)[, a Pulitzer Prize-winning author(and Obama won the Nobel peace prize), former White House aide and Harvard professor, as UN ambassador.

Rice's appointment as Obama's top security adviser does not require Senate confirmation.
( Slick Willie has got noth'n on Greasy Obama)

Obama had wanted to name Rice as his secretary of state(Oops!)(The Secretary of State, appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate, is a member of the President's Cabinet, the National Security Council, and is the highest-ranking appointed executive branch official both in the presidential line of succession and the order of precedence.)(Guess it's easy to see why she didn't get that job?), but she ran into heavy opposition from Republicans over remarks she made in the aftermath of the September 11, 2012 attack on the US mission in Benghazi, Libya, that killed four Americans, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens.
(Sometimes "YOU" just can't be anymore wrong!)

Rice withdrew her name from consideration for the top diplomatic post in December.

(Something the Obama administration began plotting
even before the above came up, like more than 2 years ago)[ is]

The shake-up comes as the Obama administration struggles with its response to the civil war in Syria.

PS: I do find it to be fun, as well as informative.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Thank you BEG.
Some 'inserts'
US President Barack Obama has formally announced his close confidante(a woman) Susan Rice as his next national security( requirement to maintain the survival of the state through the use of economic power, diplomacy, power projection and political power) adviser.
Obama made the announcement, which is seen as a major change(getting someone to lie for you is not a change for Obama) in his foreign policy, on Wednesday.
He lauded(glorified) Rice as an "exemplary public servant(does what she's told)," implicitly shrugging off Republican criticism of her qualifications.(that means lying with a straight face)
Rice defies Republican claims that she misled Americans over the attack on the US mission in Benghazi.
(Most certainly, why wouldn't she?)
He also nominated Samantha Power(and she's Irish)( She is considered to be a key figure within the Obama administration in persuading the president to intervene militarily in Libya.)[, a Pulitzer Prize-winning author(and Obama won the Nobel peace prize), former White House aide and Harvard professor, as UN ambassador.
Rice's appointment as Obama's top security adviser does not require Senate confirmation.
( Slick Willie has got noth'n on Greasy Obama)
Obama had wanted to name Rice as his secretary of state(Oops!)(The Secretary of State, appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate, is a member of the President's Cabinet, the National Security Council, and is the highest-ranking appointed executive branch official both in the presidential line of succession and the order of precedence.)(Guess it's easy to see why she didn't get that job?), but she ran into heavy opposition from Republicans over remarks she made in the aftermath of the September 11, 2012 attack on the US mission in Benghazi, Libya, that killed four Americans, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens.
(Sometimes "YOU" just can't be anymore wrong!)
Rice withdrew her name from consideration for the top diplomatic post in December.
(Something the Obama administration began plotting
even before the above came up, like more than 2 years ago)[ is]
The shake-up comes as the Obama administration struggles with its response to the civil war in Syria.
PS: I do find it to be fun, as well as informative.
This is so beautiful, Hoosier! I believe in all of that!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••