True Love--What every Gal wants...

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#23 Oct 8, 2013
-patricia- wrote:
<quoted text>
get your mind out of the gutter dearie..
I's always have mind in gutter dearie an you's should see Donkey, he's always in gutter.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#24 Oct 11, 2013
TRUE LOVE..make YOURSELF Happy..then YOU will be able to make another Happy as well..
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#25 Dec 10, 2013
What she needs is Love and Time...Hope and Emotion...Dreams and Affection

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#26 Dec 10, 2013
HAH..NAW...Just a NO LIMIT Credit Card..and a Hubby to PAY it!!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#27 Dec 10, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
HAH..NAW...Just a NO LIMIT Credit Card..and a Hubby to PAY it!!
...walmart is countin on ya...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#28 Dec 10, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...walmart is countin on ya...
HOW did ya know??

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Almost Half Way There...

#29 Dec 10, 2013
no such thing as true love..none...oh yes and not every woman is out for your wallet and your money.just treat her like she is a person and somebody..the little things mean alot...
60s chic

Allentown, PA

#30 Dec 10, 2013
There is such a thing as true love. Unfortunately, they usually end up being with someone else. Opposites attract so they say, but they don't seem to stay together. Many of us want or wanted the one we could never have. True love can hurt. You never forget your first love. I know I won't ever forget.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#31 Dec 10, 2013
Princess Hey..WHAT??? The Fairytale writers are NOT gonna like your response!!!

But, I do agree somewhat w/your comment.

Bits of kindness, a smile, a wink, bumping into them at the oddest of times...and just being yourself and they also..

A friendship can develops into a loving romantic relationship.. Ahhhhh...

NEVER SAY NEVER... Never pass by...LOVE...Cuz, next time She may take a detour..:;)

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Almost Half Way There...

#32 Dec 11, 2013
you know there are always fantasy love true can be of course but take the time to really think about this..really true love..its never true..just saying...

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#33 Dec 11, 2013
True love usually comes from the one your not with they are the best and love you for who you are and the sex is great and you hate being apart

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#34 Dec 11, 2013
60s chic wrote:
There is such a thing as true love. Unfortunately, they usually end up being with someone else. Opposites attract so they say, but they don't seem to stay together. Many of us want or wanted the one we could never have. True love can hurt. You never forget your first love. I know I won't ever forget.
Are you saying since i am a true country cowboy i should give one of those stuck up city women a chance to have true love

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#35 Dec 11, 2013
True love? Maybe its out there....maybe not. I think we have posted about this before. I don't believe it exists for me. But I will tell you my fairy tale.

My fairy tale man spends tons of time on me. Whether it is in person or on the phone or text. My prince charming texts me EVERY morning to say.... Good Morning! My prince touches me...in and out of bed, grabs me by the waist when I am walking through the house and hugs me, he pushes me up to the wall and kisses me like he means it. He sneaks up behind me in the grocery store and pecks my cheek. He sees a hot little thing and whispers in my ear, "She's hot, but, could never be as great as you are." He brings me gifts...ditch flowers, candy bars or tic tacs (doesn't matter what) just to let me know that he was thinking of me. This prince of mine.... sometimes out of the blue he tells me that I am pretty or funny or special to him. He never lets me get far from his mind and frequently texts me (even while sitting on his throne) just to let me know he is thinking o me. He occasionally tells me to get out of the kitchen and cooks a meal for me, and does all the clean up. He knows when I am having a rough time and have pasted a smile on. When I am struggling he knows and supports me. Some times t is by talking about my problems and offering advice, other times it is just by changing the subject and allowing me o get my mind off of it. This is the man who can make me happy. But, come on, you all realize that am nobody 2 special and that this is a fairy tale I have written.

Good Luck to all of you in love and seeking love. I hope you can make yourselves happy. As for me, single I will be. This prince only lives in my mind.

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#36 Dec 11, 2013
As for his money....If he wants to put a new car in m driveway on Christmas...I will be sure to show my appreciation. If all he wants to give me is a text and a hug, well so be it. I feel that his time and attention are priceless! I don't need much materially, what I want is way more important than money!
Nauseous

Flossmoor, IL

#37 Dec 11, 2013
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
True love? Maybe its out there....maybe not. I think we have posted about this before. I don't believe it exists for me. But I will tell you my fairy tale.
My fairy tale man spends tons of time on me. Whether it is in person or on the phone or text. My prince charming texts me EVERY morning to say.... Good Morning! My prince touches me...in and out of bed, grabs me by the waist when I am walking through the house and hugs me, he pushes me up to the wall and kisses me like he means it. He sneaks up behind me in the grocery store and pecks my cheek. He sees a hot little thing and whispers in my ear, "She's hot, but, could never be as great as you are." He brings me gifts...ditch flowers, candy bars or tic tacs (doesn't matter what) just to let me know that he was thinking of me. This prince of mine.... sometimes out of the blue he tells me that I am pretty or funny or special to him. He never lets me get far from his mind and frequently texts me (even while sitting on his throne) just to let me know he is thinking o me. He occasionally tells me to get out of the kitchen and cooks a meal for me, and does all the clean up. He knows when I am having a rough time and have pasted a smile on. When I am struggling he knows and supports me. Some times t is by talking about my problems and offering advice, other times it is just by changing the subject and allowing me o get my mind off of it. This is the man who can make me happy. But, come on, you all realize that am nobody 2 special and that this is a fairy tale I have written.
Good Luck to all of you in love and seeking love. I hope you can make yourselves happy. As for me, single I will be. This prince only lives in my mind.
This has to be a record for self-centeredness....... The word 'me' over twenty times in one post.

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#38 Dec 11, 2013
Nauseous wrote:
<quoted text>This has to be a record for self-centeredness....... The word 'me' over twenty times in one post.
Yup, I am SELFISH! I know that and if you read my post then you know as I do that I am Nobody 2 Special and know that no man could ever treat me like this, so I am happily single and not looking.

Expect nothing and you will never be disappointed!
60s chic

Allentown, PA

#39 Dec 11, 2013
axxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying since i am a true country cowboy i should give one of those stuck up city women a chance to have true love
Lol! I would never assume that about you, or anyone for that matter. After all, like most, you're here for fun. Anyway, the guy who broke my heart so long ago, was a city slicker too, and he was the stuck up one, or he became that way. He had formed a rock group and they became quite popular. They even owned a dance club. It quickly all went to his head and he knew he could have anyone he wanted. I don't think he was quite aware of how hot he really was before his ship came in. He was a looker, and I was taken in by that. I was so young in those days. I had a lot to learn. If I knew then what I know now, I probably wouldn't have lost him. The ironic thing is that I broke up with him first. I knew where the relationship was heading and I tried to save myself the humiliation of being let down first. I suppose it was all for the best, but I will never know for sure since I believe I gave up too soon. Sometimes you have to fight for what you want. You can't force someone to love you, but maybe I needed to show him more. He was a few years older then me and I was too immature for him. I thought he would come crawling back to me, but I was wrong, lol. It would have taken more then just fighting for him. Anyway, I'm happy with the man I've got. Been with him a long time and I've never regretted it. Sometimes things happen for a reason and I feel lucky that everything turned out the way it did.
Not so Nauseous

Flossmoor, IL

#40 Dec 11, 2013
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, I am SELFISH! I know that and if you read my post then you know as I do that I am Nobody 2 Special and know that no man could ever treat me like this, so I am happily single and not looking.
Expect nothing and you will never be disappointed!
Hold on..........
I'm still countin
Twenty three?

'Expect nothing and you will never be disappointed!'

Whatever 'works' for you my Dear.
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#41 Dec 11, 2013
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
As for his money....If he wants to put a new car in m driveway on Christmas...I will be sure to show my appreciation. If all he wants to give me is a text and a hug, well so be it. I feel that his time and attention are priceless! I don't need much materially, what I want is way more important than money!
If he wants to put a new car in m driveway on Christmas...I will be sure to show my appreciation.


What might that be.
funk it

Philadelphia, PA

#42 Dec 11, 2013


dedicated to the funkateers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Mar '10) 2 min wichita-rick 21,068
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 21 min ImFree2Choose 35,872
A six word game (Dec '08) 25 min ImFree2Choose 19,652
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 27 min wichita-rick 197,276
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 40 min Aura Mytha 204,712
News Florida man returns lost wallet with $3,400 ins... 45 min wichita-rick 5
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Melancholy1 19,647
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr quilterqueen 59,642
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr Knock off purse s... 33,139
2words into 2new words (May '12) 2 hr Sharlene45 3,739
More from around the web