True False Game

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 446)

Showing posts 8,901 - 8,920 of9,045
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
tammy

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9040
Sep 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

false

next person farts at least once a day

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9041
Sep 15, 2013
 
tammy wrote:
false
next person farts at least once a day
True.

I suppose I could try to hold the gas in for 24 hours to make that claim false.

And once that day is up and time to vent, I shouldn't be near any open flames or stuck in an enclosed place.

Next person whistles while they work.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9042
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
I suppose I could try to hold the gas in for 24 hours to make that claim false.
And once that day is up and time to vent, I shouldn't be near any open flames or stuck in an enclosed place.
Next person whistles while they work.
No......(Unless you count farts)

The next person has dyed their hair at least once.

“Grateful,Humble, and Blessed!!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9043
Sep 16, 2013
 
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
No......(Unless you count farts)
The next person has dyed their hair at least once.
False...It's salt and pepper(well much more salt)and have never touched the color since I started graying in my late 20's..

The next person drives a hybrid vehicle

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9044
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No

Next person loves coconut pie

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9045
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Spirit67_ wrote:
No
Next person loves coconut pie
No. I mean it's good and all, but I wouldn't say I love it.

Next person has singed the hair off their hands/arms at some point in their life.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9046
Sep 16, 2013
 
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I mean it's good and all, but I wouldn't say I love it.
Next person has singed the hair off their hands/arms at some point in their life.
I'm not supposed to light the burn piles anymore, does that answer your question?

Next person has broken a toe on furniture that recently rearranged?

Level 6

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9047
Sep 16, 2013
 
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not supposed to light the burn piles anymore, does that answer your question?

Next person has broken a toe on furniture that recently rearranged?
Yes, and was amazed how much it hurt!

Next person has received a speeding ticket?

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9048
Sep 16, 2013
 
SUG here wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and was amazed how much it hurt!
Next person has received a speeding ticket?
Yes.

The next person kissed a police officer.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9049
Sep 16, 2013
 
Nope. Never.

Next person has been to a party where there are strippers.

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9050
Sep 16, 2013
 
ShadyBits wrote:
Nope. Never.
Next person has been to a party where there are strippers.
True.

The next person was one of the strippers at the stripper party I attended?

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9051
Sep 16, 2013
 
PaulOuth wrote:
<quoted text>True.

The next person was one of the strippers at the stripper party I attended?
Shhhhh, true! Lol J/K

Next person has dated a stripper?

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9052
Sep 16, 2013
 
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhh, true! Lol J/K
Next person has dated a stripper?
True. Carly was her name...what a doll.

The next person blows bubbles with their bubble gum.

“Zubor Classifier”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9053
Sep 16, 2013
 
lol

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9054
Sep 16, 2013
 
PaulOuth wrote:
<quoted text>True. Carly was her name...what a doll.
The next person blows bubbles with their bubble gum.
True.

But no longer. You see, I once chewed so much bubble gum and inflated a bubble (well, more like a balloon) with so much hot air, I was carried away across two states.

Next person has told a tall tale for entertainment purposes.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9055
Sep 17, 2013
 
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
But no longer. You see, I once chewed so much bubble gum and inflated a bubble (well, more like a balloon) with so much hot air, I was carried away across two states.
Next person has told a tall tale for entertainment purposes.
Pfffft!!! Heck yeah, all the time!!!! Just read my posts!!!

Next person likes to eat liver.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9056
Sep 17, 2013
 
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>Pfffft!!! Heck yeah, all the time!!!! Just read my posts!!!

Next person likes to eat liver.
Excuse me (barf)

Next person likes pineapple dipped in chocolate?

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9057
Sep 17, 2013
 
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me (barf)
Next person likes pineapple dipped in chocolate?
Yes.

The next person mows their own lawn.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9058
Sep 18, 2013
 
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
The next person mows their own lawn.
False.

Rent an apartment so 'mowing the lawn time' can be better spent. Like posting on Topix!:/

Next person has flipped a coin to make a decision.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9059
Sep 19, 2013
 
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
False.
Rent an apartment so 'mowing the lawn time' can be better spent. Like posting on Topix!:/
Next person has flipped a coin to make a decision.
Yes, and I did end up marrying her unfortunately.

The next person has made fresh pizza at home.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,901 - 8,920 of9,045
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••