Why are Obama's ears so big and strec...

Why are Obama's ears so big and streched out?

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wikipedia

Pulaski, WI

#1 Dec 10, 2012
Today's Wikipedia Question:
People want to know, Why are Obama's ears so big and streched out?

Answer:
It was because the Reverend Veromiah Wright liked to use them as handles when he was pumpin Obama full of his Hallelujia religion.
(sound clip) Insproootch outttttpuk, Insproootch outttttpuk, Insproootch outttttpuk
Amy

Pulaski, WI

#2 Dec 10, 2012
A free beer and a hamburger for the 3 Judges, at Opie's Kielbasa Club

http://saynotoobama.webstarts.com/opieskielba...

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Actually it's because his grandmother that basicly raised him had to pull on them quite frequently.
Why?... need I explain?
Disgruntled Taxpayer

Wilmington, OH

#4 Dec 11, 2012
It's not his stretched-out ears that I'm worried about, it's MYASS when he's through with what he's doing...

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#5 Dec 11, 2012
Grade school humor - but of course, that's all the conservaturds ever had.
Jeff Foxworthy

Wilmington, OH

#6 Dec 11, 2012
milwaukee69 wrote:
Grade school humor - but of course, that's all the conservaturds ever had.
A 5th grader knows more about economics than Obama does. He's just there to pay off his union cronies/big time donors. With our money.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Sure don't help him hear any better does it?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Jeff Foxworthy wrote:
<quoted text>A 5th grader knows more about economics than Obama does. He's just there to pay off his union cronies/big time donors. With our money.
LMFGDAO, and yet you would've given the helm over to Rmoney?

LOL...that is funny.
Department of Labor

Wilmington, OH

#9 Dec 11, 2012
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFGDAO, and yet you would've given the helm over to Rmoney?
LOL...that is funny.
At least Romney has had a couple of jobs which he performed successfully.

Barry seems to have a VERY thin resume with few references (other than commies like Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorn), and thus far his performance in his current position pretty much SUCKS.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#10 Dec 11, 2012
You've heard the 'smeller' is the 'fellor'....?
~~~~~'funny' is the 'funny fellor" - not the 'teller'!

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#11 Dec 11, 2012
Department of Labor you forgot his main source:
George Soros

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#12 Dec 11, 2012
Department of Labor wrote:
<quoted text>At least Romney has had a couple of jobs which he performed successfully.
Barry seems to have a VERY thin resume with few references (other than commies like Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorn), and thus far his performance in his current position pretty much SUCKS.
Francis the mule worked, Rmoney has always let his money determine his "successes." The Rmoney's come from a long line of failures, starting with his dad that drove AMC into the dirt.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#13 Dec 11, 2012
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Francis the mule worked, Rmoney has always let his money determine his "successes." The Rmoney's come from a long line of failures, starting with his dad that drove AMC into the dirt.
Roy Abernethy killed AMC, the company was doing very well under the business model of George Romney. When Romney resigned AMC stock had rose from $7 to $90 a share.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#14 Dec 11, 2012
Research! research! M69
*=* Like they say: GOOGLE IT!*=*

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#15 Dec 11, 2012
I had this one for a time. It had a rear roof slider that allowed you to haul something of any height in it.

http://www.allpar.com/photos/AMC/ambassador.j...
Oral Presentation

Huntington, NY

#16 Dec 11, 2012
His ears are big and stretched out from Michelle grabbing them and pulling him down......

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#17 Dec 11, 2012
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
I had this one for a time. It had a rear roof slider that allowed you to haul something of any height in it.
http://www.allpar.com/photos/AMC/ambassador.j...
In '62 when George Romney resigned the Rambler was the #3 selling car in the US. Romney took Henry Fords plan of building affordable cars then took it a step farther by making fuel economy a priority.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#18 Dec 11, 2012
I'll bet they start "flip-floppin" then...

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#19 Dec 11, 2012
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Roy Abernethy killed AMC, the company was doing very well under the business model of George Romney. When Romney resigned AMC stock had rose from $7 to $90 a share.
Like father like son - 1962 abandoned AMC to run for governor.

Ever drive a Rambler?

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#20 Dec 11, 2012
Why you ask? I've had many.
When I met my wife she had a Metropolitan, her
Dad kept it running with baling wire and tin cans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 9 min Chilli J 7,095
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 42 min Chilli J 5,770
News Man held in Las Vegas sex assaults, kidnap, rob... 1 hr wichita-rick 2
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Sharlene45 217,238
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 2 hr SweLL GirL 7,879
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 2 hr The Geno 5,389
Poll How often do you 'check in' on Topix forums? (Oct '07) 2 hr The Geno 1,606
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 hr Fish_sticks 21,908
A to Z songs by title or group! 6 hr Scarbelly Bob 1,823
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 hr The Wall 75,306
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 13 hr a_visitor 4,092
More from around the web