** I'm Tired of... ***

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#358 Jul 10, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I'm tired of all the stupid plastic barcodes, i have on my keychain, for all the stores pricing....should'nt the fact i am shopping there, be enough....
and the thing is we all have them...the store jacks up prices then gives us a "deal" & makes us think we're getting a bargain...EX yesterday I bought a pk of bacon...rang up 6.99 but after she scanned my brookshires thank you card it dropped to 3.99.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#359 Jul 10, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
and the thing is we all have them...the store jacks up prices then gives us a "deal" & makes us think we're getting a bargain...EX yesterday I bought a pk of bacon...rang up 6.99 but after she scanned my brookshires thank you card it dropped to 3.99.
Glad that we have Publix here, they never do that....but, it's getting everywhere, and i refuse to get a Target credit card, just to save 5 percent....I've purged store credit cards before.....

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#360 Jul 10, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Glad that we have Publix here, they never do that....but, it's getting everywhere, and i refuse to get a Target credit card, just to save 5 percent....I've purged store credit cards before.....
oh nooooo credit cards for me...tho am temped sometimes...cut em all up yrs ago & now its debit only...

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#361 Jul 11, 2013
Is, was, am, will be, tired of endless cloud cover.
Now..am tired of this sore throat I got from it all.

Am so over wet and rain and rain and wet.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#362 Jul 11, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
Is, was, am, will be, tired of endless cloud cover.
Now..am tired of this sore throat I got from it all.
Am so over wet and rain and rain and wet.
Man I could use some of that cloud cover if you send it my way. 103 in Dallas yesterday but a cool 102 for today :)

Blue_Eye_Gemini
Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#363 Jul 11, 2013
People who text and talk on their cell phone while driving. I really hate it!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#364 Jul 11, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Man I could use some of that cloud cover if you send it my way. 103 in Dallas yesterday but a cool 102 for today :)
Honey, I would if I could. Believe me on this.
That sounds so hot. At least is a bit on the dry side heat.

When the clouds go away and the sun hits here...is like a sauna, with billions and billions of wee mosquito attendants. Ground is covered in mud.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#365 Jul 11, 2013
TIRED.. of the Water Restrictions...
.
LIMITS my Water Sprinkler FUN!!!

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#366 Jul 11, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
and the thing is we all have them...the store jacks up prices then gives us a "deal" & makes us think we're getting a bargain...EX yesterday I bought a pk of bacon...rang up 6.99 but after she scanned my brookshires thank you card it dropped to 3.99.
Now there's a grocery store name I haven't seen in ages - Brookshires.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#367 Jul 11, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
Now there's a grocery store name I haven't seen in ages - Brookshires.
just got back from there...big "buy one get another for 1 cent" sale...yeah but not always the best deal...my mama taught me well..i did buy the eckrich beef smoked sausage for him (we prefer down home brand so I got that too) anyhoo & if you bought the eckrich brand you also got bag of chips, hot dog buns, bbq sauce, mustard, & tony chachere's box dinner mix free...didn't really need any of that stuff but threw the bbq & muatard in pantry for later, will make crouton strips outta the buns, & she loves the TC's brand dinners, I think I grabbed dirty rice...you want the stuffed jalapeno chips???

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#368 Jul 11, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
just got back from there...big "buy one get another for 1 cent" sale...yeah but not always the best deal...my mama taught me well..i did buy the eckrich beef smoked sausage for him (we prefer down home brand so I got that too) anyhoo & if you bought the eckrich brand you also got bag of chips, hot dog buns, bbq sauce, mustard, & tony chachere's box dinner mix free...didn't really need any of that stuff but threw the bbq & muatard in pantry for later, will make crouton strips outta the buns, & she loves the TC's brand dinners, I think I grabbed dirty rice...you want the stuffed jalapeno chips???
I'd rather have the dirty rice, but stuffed jalapeno chips will work!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#369 Jul 11, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather have the dirty rice, but stuffed jalapeno chips will work!
you'd have to fight miss thang over that lol...she loves the TC mixes, especially jambalaya...

Blue_Eye_Gemini
Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#371 Jul 11, 2013
long dong silver wrote:
sitting on a toilet and having my you know what splash in the water
You are so damn stupid!:))

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#372 Jul 11, 2013
Tired of grouchy people. Those who are grouchy every day like it's their job to be grouchy.

“Somewhere within...”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

...the Topix mainframe.

#373 Jul 11, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
Tired of grouchy people. Those who are grouchy every day like it's their job to be grouchy.
I see them all the time... grouchy, bitchy, sour-faced. Walking buzz-kills.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#374 Jul 11, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
Tired of grouchy people. Those who are grouchy every day like it's their job to be grouchy.
ha one of my brother's has the gruffest tone even when it's ordinary conversation...

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#375 Jul 11, 2013
Templates for misery.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#376 Jul 12, 2013
quilterqueen wrote:
Self explanatory.
.
I'm tired of Spring flies zipping around my house.
Do this and you won't have a fly problem anymore.

Take a quart-sized Zip-Loc baggie. Fill it half full of water and put 4 new pennies in the water. Close the bag and hang it close to the entrance/exit door (you can hang and many as you like).

That's it. No more flies.

My brother owns a dairy farm up here and he's got them hanging everywhere - and hardly a fly in the barn.

Not too sure how it works (something about the translucency of the pennies in the water that irritates their eyes)- but it does indeed work!!!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#377 Jul 12, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do this and you won't have a fly problem anymore.
Take a quart-sized Zip-Loc baggie. Fill it half full of water and put 4 new pennies in the water. Close the bag and hang it close to the entrance/exit door (you can hang and many as you like).
That's it. No more flies.
My brother owns a dairy farm up here and he's got them hanging everywhere - and hardly a fly in the barn.
Not too sure how it works (something about the translucency of the pennies in the water that irritates their eyes)- but it does indeed work!!!
Excellent tip!:)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#378 Jul 31, 2013
I'm tired of working, to pay others

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 5 min dessa 4,074
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 11 min Judy 123 46,697
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min wichita-rick 217,129
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 14 min Jennifer Renee 23,777
Caght on video - 2 21 min Judy 123 101
A to Z songs by title or group! 28 min Judy 123 1,806
Poll How often do you 'check in' on Topix forums? (Oct '07) 43 min dessa 1,604
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 4 hr Boink face 2,553
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 6 hr Boink face 17,212
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 hr Deer Whisperer 75,253
More from around the web