Offbeat's Official Catchphrase

Created by PoIIster on Aug 3, 2012

27 votes

Click on an option to vote

'roun and 'roun

I have a blog

Cliqued Off

You live in your grandma's basement

you're fat

you're ugly

you're whacking off

you're g-hay

LAME

name your own favorite

“IT'S a Scream!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Rville

#69 Oct 9, 2012
I do hope u r not sayin' this is what happens when u click on a link from me.
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
It amazes me sometimes. You see,a link with "youtube/watch..." in it antd underneath, in another post is "nice try, a hole U R FAMOUS FOR SPYWARE" i dunno... Some people....

Level 2

Since: May 12

Cashel, Ireland

#71 Oct 9, 2012
incogneato wrote:
I do hope u r not sayin' this is what happens when u click on a link from me.<quoted text>
Not at all. Just saying that some people will say that, regardless of how silly it makes them look. What are the odds a Youtube link is a virus?:) Im only saying it amazes me what some people say sometimes:)

“Hey, it's just a cartoon!”

Since: Jul 08

He can drink all he wants!

#72 Oct 9, 2012
LOL!!

or

Link?

“cougar w/sharp claws”

Level 4

Since: Mar 08

The kitten, NOT ME!!!!

#73 Nov 9, 2012
I vote for MOTORBOATING!!!!

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#74 Nov 11, 2012
I love the wimps like tallyho that used Reported as often as they do. He also brags how many he's gotten banned. OOOOOH, big tough guy. Personally I think he works here.
Me -- I've only just arrived in July and so I haven't got a good catchphrase to use just yet.

LOL
:)

I do not go crying to others to help me out of a mess I chose to walk into.

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#75 Nov 11, 2012
Dr_Dirty wrote:
LOL!!
or
Link?
Now I have learned how to link ya with a good cut and paste, I shall the next time HH wants proof of his ignorance that has actually gone far beyond just being that.

If you slap me around, please do expect I'm capable of stepping up to the plate and play for a bit. I don't enjoy pizzzing people off like some do.
:)

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#76 Nov 11, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
Everyone Here is Bex.
It used to be everyone was Opis. How about "You're a sock?"

“It's all part of my charm.....”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#77 Nov 17, 2012
MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
It used to be everyone was Opis. How about "You're a sock?"
Opis? That's a new one to this noob. I'm used to a certain ridiculously paranoid poster following new peeps around accusing them of being someone named Sweetie Pie and their 300+ accounts. lol.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#78 Nov 17, 2012
Laurie Caring-Stalker wrote:
<quoted text>
Opis? That's a new one to this noob. I'm used to a certain ridiculously paranoid poster following new peeps around accusing them of being someone named Sweetie Pie and their 300+ accounts. lol.
That's almost as many accounts as Opis used.

“It's all part of my charm.....”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#79 Nov 17, 2012
Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's almost as many accounts as Opis used.
Oh My..lol! Sounds like they'd make a good match, having multiples in common. whatever floats their boat, i guess. lol.

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

#80 Nov 17, 2012
... if you slap me around,please do expect im capable of steppin up to the plate and play a bite i do enjoy pizza ...

Level 2

Since: May 12

Cashel, Ireland

#82 Nov 19, 2012
Let the games begin....

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#83 Dec 10, 2012
CHOCOLATE!!!!!
hahahahahaha.....

“Never summon "Anything" ....”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

..... you can't banish, lol

#84 Dec 10, 2012
"poke the bear"

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#85 Dec 11, 2012
It's Geno/LIM/Ferrerman/Sam!
They're not trolls but
You probably am.
No I'm not!
You're full of snot!
Here on offbeat
you rock or rot.

It's Bex/Tink/Rosa/Pie
I tell the truth
and never lie
See them wiggle
see them squirm
sometimes your tha hook
sometimes your tha worm.

Yes I know this is all off topic
call me crazy but not psychotic
I'm in a mood
Pay no mind
Once in a while
I have to rhyme

That's the offbeat way to go
mess folks up,
interrupt the flow
Keeps things going,
not too slow
It's all part of the topix show.
Not worth repeating

Delaware, OH

#86 Dec 11, 2012
"The Topix LLC is a cyberbully!" - Sweetie-Pie/aliases

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#87 Dec 11, 2012
TenderTink wrote:
It's Geno/LIM/Ferrerman/Sam!
They're not trolls but
You probably am.
No I'm not!
You're full of snot!
Here on offbeat
you rock or rot.
It's Bex/Tink/Rosa/Pie
I tell the truth
and never lie
See them wiggle
see them squirm
sometimes your tha hook
sometimes your tha worm.
Yes I know this is all off topic
call me crazy but not psychotic
I'm in a mood
Pay no mind
Once in a while
I have to rhyme
That's the offbeat way to go
mess folks up,
interrupt the flow
Keeps things going,
not too slow
It's all part of the topix show.
OMG!
Have you got it wrong.
It's me and Vee and Grace
all along.
Post a insult.
Then post a song.

It's Billy, its Princess.
They're one in the same.
That's how we play
the offbeat game.
Who does that leave
to place some blame?

It's the newbies,
LifeLover and Crazy J.
Posting often
with noting to say.
Who wants to read that
night and day?

I'm really just kidding.
Don't listen to me.
I'm a scorned woman.
Nothing to see.
Don't bother reading.
I have no degree.

Besides, read from the start.
It can all be seen.
The topix poster
who's really mean.
Everyone knows
it has always been Dean.

----------

Disclaimer;

I am really kidding and just going by past posts and issues and polls. With the exception of some complete falsehoods.

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#88 Dec 11, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!
Have you got it wrong.
It's me and Vee and Grace
all along.
Post a insult.
Then post a song.
It's Billy, its Princess.
They're one in the same.
That's how we play
the offbeat game.
Who does that leave
to place some blame?
It's the newbies,
LifeLover and Crazy J.
Posting often
with noting to say.
Who wants to read that
night and day?
I'm really just kidding.
Don't listen to me.
I'm a scorned woman.
Nothing to see.
Don't bother reading.
I have no degree.
Besides, read from the start.
It can all be seen.
The topix poster
who's really mean.
Everyone knows
it has always been Dean.
----------
Disclaimer;
I am really kidding and just going by past posts and issues and polls. With the exception of some complete falsehoods.
LOL!
Aren't we all perfect?
I love it!

" Might as well face it, we're addicted to love" ( And Topix)
;-)

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Fowlerville, MI

#89 Dec 11, 2012
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Aren't we all perfect?
I love it!
" Might as well face it, we're addicted to love" ( And Topix)
;-)
Yes, yes we are.

Lol.

I like your poem better. I felt a need to answer it. Lol.

“If it's too loud, yer too old.”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Dullsville

#90 Dec 11, 2012
To post or not to post, that is the question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min TALLYHO 8541 36,454
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 12 min Parden Pard 54,586
What Could Suck,...? 12 min Instigator 6
Big dawg 12 min Big dawg 559
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 56 min Crazy Beautiful 147,085
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 hr Trouser Cough 29,408
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 1 hr SLY WEST 7,043
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr wichita-rick 1,049
I Like..... (Mar '14) 2 hr SLY WEST 314
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 2 hr Crazy Beautiful 5,608
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr Wondering Boy 20,174
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••