Disney World Forces Visitors to Cover...

Disney World Forces Visitors to Cover Up "Peter Pan" Costumes

There are 44 comments on the NBC Connecticut story from Jun 5, 2012, titled Disney World Forces Visitors to Cover Up "Peter Pan" Costumes. In it, NBC Connecticut reports that:

Disney officials weren't pleased when a teenager and her boyfriend showed up to Disney World's Animal Kingdom theme park Sunday dressed as Tinkerbell and Peter Pan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Connecticut.

Level 5

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#21 Jun 7, 2012
justaguess wrote:
If the guy had been the one dressed like Tinker Bell the LGBT would be protesting at the gates..!
FYI, Disney World has Gay Days in early June of every year. I took my daughter & grandson there a few years ago and he asked why two men were holding hands. I guess that was why I got such good prices on my hotel & ticket package.
Latter Day Taints

Souderton, PA

#22 Jun 7, 2012
Gail Snail wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, Disney World has Gay Days in early June of every year. I took my daughter & grandson there a few years ago and he asked why two men were holding hands. I guess that was why I got such good prices on my hotel & ticket package.
Because your grandson is inquisitive?

Sniffle. Why aren't you observing the fundie boycotts of ABC/Disney, Pepsi, Ford, JC Penney, Target and so on? You shouldn't be (allegedly) patronizing Disney in the first place. Or Apple or Microsoft or the NHL or Macy's.

ExxonMobil and Cracker Barrel and Chick a Feelya are about all that's left for you know. You can drive and eat sht.

Level 5

Location hidden

#23 Jun 7, 2012
Latter Day Taints wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your grandson is inquisitive?
Sniffle. Why aren't you observing the fundie boycotts of ABC/Disney, Pepsi, Ford, JC Penney, Target and so on? You shouldn't be (allegedly) patronizing Disney in the first place. Or Apple or Microsoft or the NHL or Macy's.
ExxonMobil and Cracker Barrel and Chick a Feelya are about all that's left for you know. You can drive and eat sht.
I wish everything back to you.

My grandson was 4 years old at the time and yes he is inquisitive. He asks questions.

I have no problems with Gays. I like Gays. I support Gay marraige and Gay adoptions. More power to them.

BTW, why haven't you bothered to register with Topix?
Mitt s Mehsa Level IQ

Souderton, PA

#24 Jun 8, 2012
Gail Snail wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish everything back to you.
My grandson was 4 years old at the time and yes he is inquisitive. He asks questions.
I have no problems with Gays. I like Gays. I support Gay marraige and Gay adoptions. More power to them.
BTW, why haven't you bothered to register with Topix?
What in your mind was the connection between Gay Day at Disney and your claimed lower, prevailing hotel rates there at the time?

The clear implication is that people shied away. You didn't specify that's how other people reacted to Gay Day, making the whole thing ambiguous.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25 Jun 9, 2012
Mitt s Mehsa Level IQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What in your mind was the connection between Gay Day at Disney and your claimed lower, prevailing hotel rates there at the time?
The clear implication is that people shied away. You didn't specify that's how other people reacted to Gay Day, making the whole thing ambiguous.
Gay Days is an obvious successful promotion by Disney. There were many Gays at the park, spending plenty of money on everything from food to souvenirs.

When I go with my family, we like to stay on property at Disney hotels. We tie everything together from the cost of the hotel along with the food/meal plan. Another advantage to staying on property is that we get free parking at the parks and the option of taking the Disney shuttle bus to & from the parks. We can also have any souvenir purchases delivered to our rooms from the parks.
Duh

Glenwood, WV

#26 Jun 9, 2012
When I visit Disney, I usually get in free. And the whole day is paid for. Of course I enter the gates in a 'GOOFY' costume..... Shhhh!!.. Now you know.. haha
'
dh
'

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#27 Jun 9, 2012
when I lived in CA. around 25 years ago, being young & dumb, I had a shirt with a picture of a penis on it putting on a rubber and it said, cover me, I'm going in! my friends and I decided to try to get into disney land while wearing it. I was immediatly stopped at the gate and refused entry, I protested and wanted to know why and the gaurd said that children come here to see mickey mouse, not some guy with a penis on his shirt! now that I have 4 children I'm thakful for people like him.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#28 Jun 11, 2012
Dr_Dirty wrote:
...And just why does Goofy talk and walk on two legs while Pluto stays chained to the dog house?
Evolution

Sao Paulo

#29 Jun 11, 2012
The Gloop wrote:
<quoted text>...gloop...
Right??

Sao Paulo

#30 Jun 11, 2012
liam cul8r wrote:
when I lived in CA. around 25 years ago, being young & dumb, I had a shirt with a picture of a penis on it putting on a rubber and it said, cover me, I'm going in! my friends and I decided to try to get into disney land while wearing it. I was immediatly stopped at the gate and refused entry, I protested and wanted to know why and the gaurd said that children come here to see mickey mouse, not some guy with a penis on his shirt! now that I have 4 children I'm thakful for people like him.
That's funny. Years ago my family and I were entering Disney and there was a teenager at the gate making a big stink about being refused entry. Security had pulled him aside and were trying to keep a low profile, but the teen was really making a big scene. remember his t-shirt - it was a caterpillar trying to screw a frenchfry, and a caption from the frenchfry "f'ing moron, I'm a frenchfry!!"
Duh

Glenwood, WV

#31 Jun 12, 2012
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. Years ago my family and I were entering Disney and there was a teenager at the gate making a big stink about being refused entry. Security had pulled him aside and were trying to keep a low profile, but the teen was really making a big scene. remember his t-shirt - it was a caterpillar trying to screw a frenchfry, and a caption from the frenchfry "f'ing moron, I'm a frenchfry!!"
'lol
'
My boy had a shirt one time.. It was a certain kid on a school bus.. named Jack... and a person was running after the bus and said..."Stop and let my friend,, J*ck off......."---------Shees h . KIDs.. ;)
Duh

Glenwood, WV

#32 Jun 12, 2012
Daym,, Even Topix banned that one.. I had to moderate it.. GAAARRGH!!^^ up there^^

Sao Paulo

#33 Jun 14, 2012
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
'lol
'
My boy had a shirt one time.. It was a certain kid on a school bus.. named Jack... and a person was running after the bus and said..."Stop and let my friend,, J*ck off......."---------Shees h . KIDs.. ;)
LOL - sorta like a role call for Mike Hunt.

"Where's Mike Hunt?"
Danske

Winter Park, FL

#34 Mar 29, 2013
My family isnt brainwashable, so we dont do diznee
I Might Hurl

Medford, NY

#35 Mar 29, 2013
Harley Homey wrote:
I still don't understand why Disney makes me cover up my face whenever I visit.......
Everyone else understands.

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#36 Mar 29, 2013
Danske wrote:
My family isnt brainwashable, so we dont do diznee
ya, we can't afford it either.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#37 Mar 29, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>ya, we can't afford it either.
I'm worried about you Liam. From penis tee's to sporting wifeys unmentionables topside in the laundry room. I forecast an intervention in your future my friend...

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#38 Mar 29, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm worried about you Liam. From penis tee's to sporting wifeys unmentionables topside in the laundry room. I forecast an intervention in your future my friend...
haha!! As long as your there I know I'll be able to change

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#39 Mar 29, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>haha!! As long as your there I know I'll be able to change
LMAO! Yeah, change into what?...
Evening gearjammer...

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#40 Mar 29, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Yeah, change into what?...
Evening gearjammer...
And a good evening to you Mr. Enzo.. What's cooking?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min Chilli J 173,933
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 25 min whatimeisit 57,739
this is a must for me 31 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 8
News Guy Applies for Job, Sends Naked Pics to HR: Cops 41 min Spotted Girl 1
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Mister_ E 169,567
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 1 hr Camilla 8,930
I'm On Top Of The World,... (Aug '14) 1 hr Ghetto Satan 41
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Crystal_Clear722 43,870
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 13,374
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 2 hr Brother Larry 2,521