Disney World Forces Visitors to Cover Up "Peter Pan" Costumes

Jun 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NBC Connecticut

Disney officials weren't pleased when a teenager and her boyfriend showed up to Disney World's Animal Kingdom theme park Sunday dressed as Tinkerbell and Peter Pan.

Comments
1 - 20 of 44 Comments Last updated Mar 29, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just saying

Reynoldsburg, OH

#1 Jun 5, 2012
15 year old girls don't have a clue. Disney takes their shit seriously.

Level 5

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Jun 5, 2012
I can understand why the park has rules like this in place. While these kids are probably not planning anything other than a good time at the park, there are some people that dress in costume to lure youngsters away from their parents.

Dressing in costume is cute for the under 10 set. Not so much for the older guests.

I went to Sunfest in West Palm Beach a couple of years ago and their was a man dressed as Jack Sparrow. The man's costume was spot on. He looked EXACTLY like Johnny Depp.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3 Jun 5, 2012
Ya know the World today is NOT kind to children..ALWAYS a lurker in the shadows...SAD, that our society with all it's modern advancements has attracted the low-life as well...

“Jody”

Level 7

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4 Jun 5, 2012
Robin Hood should sue Disney over Peter Pan.

“hellshade”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#5 Jun 5, 2012
i can see disneys point of view on this

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#6 Jun 5, 2012
If the guy had been the one dressed like Tinker Bell the LGBT would be protesting at the gates..!
PETER PANSY

Glenwood, WV

#7 Jun 6, 2012
justaguess wrote:
If the guy had been the one dressed like Tinker Bell the LGBT would be protesting at the gates..!
'
Hey, don't knock cross-dressing until you tried it.. by god.. I mean it this time too, dude.. I'll have my Transister friends come and pay you a lil visit... lol..
'
Korn
Twisted Transister--w Lyrics

'
'
(I think they should cover up the word PETER all together...??) Can you even imagine the laughter a bunch of fisherman had one day when a certain carpenter renamed SIMON----PETER?? Ohh yes, they did.. They were like giving the carpenter 'high five' as they begged for more water into wine magick tricks from the mighty one..
'
The book of OleBADEYE----Chapter 1.. "John overhearing that Jesus just renamed Simon, PETER. John looks at Judass and Judas asked,"What he call that guy?".. and John answereth him, looked around and whispered, "I think he called him Dick!"..... Look it up if you don't believe me.. by god..

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

#8 Jun 6, 2012
Gloop!
Xstain Fumblementalist

Souderton, PA

#9 Jun 6, 2012
Gail Snail wrote:
I can understand why the park has rules like this in place. While these kids are probably not planning anything other than a good time at the park, there are some people that dress in costume to lure youngsters away from their parents.
Dressing in costume is cute for the under 10 set. Not so much for the older guests.
I went to Sunfest in West Palm Beach a couple of years ago and their was a man dressed as Jack Sparrow. The man's costume was spot on. He looked EXACTLY like Johnny Depp.
So we gather he lured you.
Xstain Fumblementalist

Souderton, PA

#10 Jun 6, 2012
justaguess wrote:
No, I think that would have been the fundies protesting that.
Xstain Fumblementalist

Souderton, PA

#11 Jun 6, 2012
The Gloop wrote:
Gloop!
You meant, "Dopey."
Harley Homey

Medford, NY

#12 Jun 6, 2012
I still don't understand why Disney makes me cover up my face whenever I visit.......

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#13 Jun 6, 2012
I'm still creeped out that a guy would actually dress up like Peter Pan. In public no less.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Sao Paulo

#14 Jun 6, 2012
A girl dressed up as Tinkerbell on the other hand - totally acceptable.

“Jody”

Level 7

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#15 Jun 6, 2012
JM_Brazil wrote:
I'm still creeped out that a guy would actually dress up like Peter Pan. In public no less.
Now had he gone as "Peter, Peter, Pumpkin-eater", Disney would have turned a blind eye. UNLESS,.. he ran into Cinderella.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#16 Jun 6, 2012
I've always covered up my Peter when visiting Disney World.

“Hey, it's just a cartoon!”

He can drink all he wants!

#17 Jun 6, 2012
The Gloop wrote:
Gloop!
Well said!

“Hey, it's just a cartoon!”

He can drink all he wants!

#18 Jun 6, 2012
I went in dressed as a Warner Brothers cartoon character once and a bunch of guys dressed as Mickey, Donald and Goofy came out and kicked my ass.

And just why does Goofy talk and walk on two legs while Pluto stays chained to the dog house?

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

#19 Jun 7, 2012
JM_Brazil wrote:
A girl dressed up as Tinkerbell on the other hand - totally acceptable.
...gloop...
Xstain Fumblementalist

Souderton, PA

#20 Jun 7, 2012
Dr_Dirty wrote:
I went in dressed as a Warner Brothers cartoon character once and a bunch of guys dressed as Mickey, Donald and Goofy came out and kicked my ass.
You're non union.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big dawg 4 min Princess Hey 419
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min Sublime1 18,652
Simple things that make you happy, horny.... (Oct '12) 14 min Harrison Freebird 66
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min the wandering girl 145,418
Media BUZZ 25 min Spirit67_ 2
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 26 min Spirit67_ 347
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 27 min the wandering girl 25,846
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Nobody 2 Special 36,039
Women Hid Stolen Watches in Their Vaginas in Bi... 9 hr szell 19
What's your tip for the day? 9 hr SLY WEST 832
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••