DILF's CLIQUE of women

Created by pollster on Feb 27, 2010

188 votes

Click on an option to vote

Maria Antonia

Scottish Girl

Cheeka_Weeka

stacked and proud

Grace Nerissa

Stephany

Name you own

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
DILF

Medford, NY

#409 Sep 18, 2012
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you that's very sweet.
I'll be waiting on that application!:)
Sorry about the application, it's a required formality.
You're a shoe-in.

8-)
Xer Recar

Lithia Springs, GA

#410 Sep 18, 2012
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I think you've found the right place with Topix!:)
Good Luck!!
On the contrary, most women I've interacted with on Topix have been, sadly, rather of high character.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#411 Sep 18, 2012
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about the application, it's a required formality.
You're a shoe-in.
8-)
Thanks, good to know.:)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#412 Sep 18, 2012
Xer Recar wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary, most women I've interacted with on Topix have been, sadly, rather of high character.
I have met both and I was just teasing you!:)

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#413 Oct 1, 2012
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you that's very sweet.
I'll be waiting on that application!:)
The application is automated now, please sit on the robot-looking "chair" and hold on tight...
HR Department

Medford, NY

#414 Oct 1, 2012
Hey!!!!
Lower your test-ass-terone please!!!!

;-)

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#415 Oct 1, 2012
HR Department wrote:
Hey!!!!
Lower your test-ass-terone please!!!!
;-)
hmmmm,
complaints from the fuglies, huh?
not getting their share..lol

nothing sadder than a barren cubicle

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#416 Jan 2, 2013
Hey, DILFie!!

Hope the New Year is a good one for you and the family

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#417 Jul 3, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
Hey, DILFie!!
Hope the New Year is a good one for you and the family
How did I miss this???

You too Deb!!!!

...enjoy the rest of 2013!!!!!

8-)

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#418 Jul 3, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
How did I miss this???
You too Deb!!!!
...enjoy the rest of 2013!!!!!
8-)
you silly...were probably still under the mistletoe..lol!!

This year has been really good, not so much for events, but for how they have changed my heart/spirit. really feeling happy
and this one made my evening.
Don't make yourself so scarce

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#419 Jul 8, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
you silly...were probably still under the mistletoe..lol!!
This year has been really good, not so much for events, but for how they have changed my heart/spirit. really feeling happy
and this one made my evening.
Don't make yourself so scarce
The way I look at life.....

We are born.....live....and then die.

I want to have as much fun, happiness, and joy during the living part. Our time is limited, I cannot and do not want it filled with negativity.

Have a great week Deb!!!

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#420 Jul 8, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
The way I look at life.....
We are born.....live....and then die.
I want to have as much fun, happiness, and joy during the living part. Our time is limited, I cannot and do not want it filled with negativity.
Have a great week Deb!!!
thanks! and funny, because when you live this way, the joy and respect you share is given back to you and life IS fun

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#421 Jul 10, 2013
haha, I appear to be in the 'stalking' mode here!!

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#422 Jul 11, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
haha, I appear to be in the 'stalking' mode here!!
I'm honored to be stalked by you!

;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 4 min Enzo49 7,621
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min dirtclod 141,669
Favorite Oldies Songs (Jun '10) 9 min J ValJean 18,705
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 10 min Shaddup 38,403
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min J ValJean 155,146
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... 18 min J ValJean 449
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 18 min Suezanne 28,479
"man" words 22 min modhippie1 157
More from around the web