Stockton-on-tees, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

I am 23 years old and happily settled in a relationship with my boyfriend I have had one child so it's safe to say I'm not tight like a virgin, when we have sex we use lots of different toys witch is extremely fun and I love the ones that fill me up but my boyfriend wants to take it to the next level and stretch my vagina so I'm big loose and always gaping for him he says this is his biggest fantasy and he would do anything for me to do this for him, now to me this sounded strange and not really my cup of tea and at first I didn't really go with it and it annoyed me when he asked me to stretch myself on huge toys. Every once and a while though I would stretch myself a little for him and when I did the look on his face was like Christmas had come early and this kind of made it enjoyable for me too and although the slightly loose feeling for the next day was a little weird and different the feeling started to grow on me and after a while I preferred to feel loose it felt naughty and made me want to please my man even more, it took a while to let go and welcome the things he would ask me to do to stretch further in and out of the bedroom but I can very happily say I'm glad he's into these things as its transformed are sex life for the better. He works away now for weeks at a time so in secret when he goes I work at stretching myself on a huge toy so when he returns he gets the surprise of his life and even though its much better for me when he's here doing it to me the looks on his face each time makes it all worthwhile. I consider myself loose now and I do have a permanent gaping vagina and you know what I wouldn't have it any other way I love it I didn't like the thought of it at first and I told him he was weird when he asked me to do such a thing but now I can't get enough of it the feeling is amazing and he once said to me baby the looser and bigger the better and after the last 6 months of getting to grips with what he was asking of me then accepting it then working at it at least 2-3 times a week weather he was there or not I now couldn't agree more the looser and bigger the better you can have so much more fun together! one of the most fun things I like to do with my newly found love and fantasy is to Insert a large but plug in my vagina for long periods of time while watching a movie or cleaning the house or even on short trips to the shops the feeling and knowing its in there but nobody els has any idea is such a turn on then after a good long while of it being in there we then take it out and the gaping hole that it leaves is amazing its definitely one of the best ways to achieve a huge gape. So I guess what I'm trying to explain here is girls if there is any of you out there that are in a similar position my advise is hell year go for it trust me it may be strange at first but in time you will love it and you won't be able to get enough of it! ;)
yeadsure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

sicko- possibly a gay freak- topix attracts you types

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

I can hardly waif for the follow-up novel.
Bob Vila

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

I suggest you use liquid nails to close that thing up so you and your boyfriend do not procreate further.
Jenji_gurl

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Assuming this is a genuine post and a question of yours, I would say DON'T do it it would be irreversible, and probably medically not advisable! Kind of like people who do anal, and then in later life wonder why they suffer incontinence back there. You're stretching out the muscles and that's just not good/smart.
Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

What makes these posts more interesting is imagining the dude writing it.
eye twitching

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

I didn't get past the fourth line... wth?!
Paris Hilton

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

eye twitching wrote:
I didn't get past the fourth line... wth?!
Just close the twitching eye and read with the other one.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

What is with all these weird azz posts lately?

I just don't see how being able to toss a peanut down a hallway is enjoyable to anyone involved.

Tell us, when you actually... um... do it - does he have to tie a board to his butt so he don't fall in?
Good advice

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Paris Hilton wrote:
<quoted text>
Just close the twitching eye and read with the other one.
but I don't want to lose another eye!

rotfl
michelle bachmann

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Lilpinkkim wrote:
I am 23 years old and happily settled in a relationship with my boyfriend I have had one child so it's safe to say I'm not tight like a virgin, when we have sex we use lots of different toys witch is extremely fun and I love the ones that fill me up but my boyfriend wants to take it to the next level and stretch my vagina so I'm big loose and always gaping for him he says this is his biggest fantasy and he would do anything for me to do this for him, now to me this sounded strange and not really my cup of tea and at first I didn't really go with it and it annoyed me when he asked me to stretch myself on huge toys. Every once and a while though I would stretch myself a little for him and when I did the look on his face was like Christmas had come early and this kind of made it enjoyable for me too and although the slightly
loose feeling for the next day was a little weird and different the feeling started to grow on me and after a while I preferred to feel loose it felt naughty and made me want to please my man even more, it took a while to let go and welcome the things he would ask me to do to stretch further in and out of the bedroom but I can very happily say I'm glad he's into these things as its transformed are sex life for the better. He works away now for weeks at a time so in secret when he goes I work at stretching myself on a huge toy so when he returns he gets the surprise of his life and even though its much better for me when he's here doing it to me the looks on his face each time makes it all worthwhile. I consider myself loose now and I do have a permanent gaping vagina and you know what I wouldn't have it any other way I love it I didn't like the thought of it at first and I told him he was weird when he asked me to do such a thing but now I can't get enough of it the feeling is amazing and he once said to me baby the looser and bigger the better and after the last 6 months of getting to grips with what he was asking of me then accepting it then working at it at least 2-3 times a week weather he was there or not I now couldn't agree more the looser and bigger the better you can have so much more fun together! one of the most fun things I like to do with my newly found love and fantasy is to Insert a large but plug in my vagina for long periods of time while watching a movie or cleaning the house or even on short trips to the shops the feeling and knowing its in there but nobody els has any idea is such a turn on then after a good long while of it being in there we then take it out and the gaping hole that it leaves is amazing its definitely one of the best ways to achieve a huge gape. So I guess what I'm trying to explain here is girls if there is any of you out there that are in a similar position my advise is hell year go for it trust me it may be strange at first but in time you will love it and you won't be able to get enough of it! ;)
You are disgusting and a deviate. Please leave this forum and take your filth with you.
Cindy

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Really?

TMI ... seriously

try the Human Sexuality forum ...

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

um, yeah... was that really necessary? i mean, i'm happy you have a healty (?) sex life, but did you have to share it like that?

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

I think we should take up a collection of objects to send to this enlightened girl...

Ill start by sending my power flashlight..it has a 12 inch diameter.
this will work 2 fold,, when he falls into her big ol cavern, and cant find his way out, she can turn the light on so he can find his way...

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

reebie wrote:
I think we should take up a collection of objects to send to this enlightened girl...
Ill start by sending my power flashlight..it has a 12 inch diameter.
this will work 2 fold,, when he falls into her big ol cavern, and cant find his way out, she can turn the light on so he can find his way...
Maybe he will come across his missing car keys and can drive outta there.

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he will come across his missing car keys and can drive outta there.
haha!!!!

maybe thats where all those missing socks go!!

lolololol

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
haha!!!!
maybe thats where all those missing socks go!!
lolololol
Might be best for them to remain lost. LoL.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LMAO! Seriously. You don't want those particular socks back!

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Might be best for them to remain lost. LoL.
yea,, your probably right.....changes the whole.. "honey have you seen my black sock??" question , huh???

lol,,way tooo easy..

:)

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

Since: Aug 08

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

... she better be carful or her guts will fall out ... she fell in the street and it took three men and a crowbar just to break the suction ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••