Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
The day my mom died.
I was getting ready for work and one of my brothers called me and said " I think mom just died" and I said "what do you mean you think" He didn't know how to tell me...
My mom had Parkinsons for 16 yrs and was at home.
I will miss her until the day I die...:(
Love you Mom.....
I feel the same way about my dad (recently died 2 months ago).
He did everything for my mom and me.
What a great father.
I will always feel at loss.
It is an honor to be his child.

Love you dad.....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

When I fell out of the Apple Tree .and GOT CAUGHT by the Neighbor... RATS!!
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
When I got mugged
Thankfully I've haven't been mugged so far, but my sister has. It's often underestimated the psychological impact it can have. After any physical injury is healed it's not always business as usual. When my sister was mugged she had the usual bruises and grazes and even a mild concussion but her real problem was afterwards. She couldn't sleep and on the occasion she did she'd have vivid nightmares not about the mugging but about being burgled and she was terrified as she lived alone at the time. She got over it by a handful of visits to a hypnotherapy counceller by the way

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Ruuuuuunnning Out of Swimming Pool Paint for our in ground cement Pool...

DARN!!

Gotta wait for the WEEKEND then..BUMMER!!

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

... every night when the bartender says ..."last call" ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

WHEN I'm ready to insert the coins in the Laundermat Washer.. AND...FORGOT... To bring my Change Purse...

Aaaaaagggghhhh...!!!!!

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

I have a few my dad passing away 17 yrs ago and telling him his brother molested me for a very very long time. Not many know for fear it would kill my grandma. My nephew passing away 4 yrs ago at the age of 10. Made realize my three kids need their family more then they will ever know right at this age. They still have problems dealing with it 4 yrs later. I felt guilty because my son is the same age and he is here. He wasn't with none of my family when it happened. He died before my sister could make it to the hospital. The last and probably not the last forever but for now. My husband being in and out of the hospital for the last 7 weeks. He had to have open heart surgery resulting in 5 bypasses. I cried every night for the last three weeks. He finally come Tuesday. I had to keep going because I wasn't the only one grieving. My kids needed me here for them to. It's been hard for all of us but thankfully he is getting better. Thank you for making this thread.

“He said What?!”

Level 5

Since: Feb 10

No Way! LOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

@ Miserableintheforrest and everyone who has written here so far: <3 I need to thank You.
Your brave hearts are inspiring and a testament to the indomitable spirit in all of us.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Miserableintheforrest wrote:
I have a few my dad passing away 17 yrs ago and telling him his brother molested me for a very very long time. Not many know for fear it would kill my grandma. My nephew passing away 4 yrs ago at the age of 10. Made realize my three kids need their family more then they will ever know right at this age. They still have problems dealing with it 4 yrs later. I felt guilty because my son is the same age and he is here. He wasn't with none of my family when it happened. He died before my sister could make it to the hospital. The last and probably not the last forever but for now. My husband being in and out of the hospital for the last 7 weeks. He had to have open heart surgery resulting in 5 bypasses. I cried every night for the last three weeks. He finally come Tuesday. I had to keep going because I wasn't the only one grieving. My kids needed me here for them to. It's been hard for all of us but thankfully he is getting better. Thank you for making this thread.
In time your husband will be fine.
Good luck and keep your head up.
As long as you have love in your family, you have what is needed.
Peace.
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Will this Topix bullshit never end? Ii gets worse and worse everyday.
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

**It gets worse and worse everyday.
Marvelous Ms M

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel the same way about my dad (recently died 2 months ago).
He did everything for my mom and me.
What a great father.
I will always feel at loss.
It is an honor to be his child.
Love you dad.....
I am so sorry for your loss and thankful for all that you gained from him.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Ami in Miami wrote:
**It gets worse and worse everyday.
Ami in Miami..Ruuuunnn NEKKID on the beach at Dusk..No Lifeguards around to REPORT ya..

LIVE A LITTLE!!

“Forehead wrinkle”

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Marvelous Ms M wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry for your loss and thankful for all that you gained from him.
Thanks.
8-(

I try not to think about him being gone.....So sad.

Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

The day my dad died. It was my 5th birthday and we had a car accident. Dad died while they were cutting us out. Mum died a few day later in hospital. It was over 20 years ago but I still have nightmares about it.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

-Babybelle- wrote:
The day my dad died. It was my 5th birthday and we had a car accident. Dad died while they were cutting us out. Mum died a few day later in hospital. It was over 20 years ago but I still have nightmares about it.
Oh God...
So sorry.
They are still watching over you.... 8-)
Peace.

Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh God...
So sorry.
They are still watching over you.... 8-)
Peace.
I know. Thank you

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

So many here with the same stories as others but still different in ways..I want to thank you for sharing.A step to healing and help others as well.May you continue to heal.Everyone heals differently and don't let others take that healing process from you.. so at this time I also want to say I'm sorry for all the things each and everyone here has or now going through.Keep growing.Keep healing. Pray for one another as I will for each of you..Group hug...(((HUGS)))

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

My goodness. This is sad. I feel terrible for everyone who posted.

This thread has made me miss my Tito, the only cat I ever liked. We took him to the vet because we thought he was sick/ate something bad and they'd send us home with meds and they told us he wouldn't live through the night and he was in severe pain and needed to be put down. I felt like I died right there in the office. He was my first pet and he was only 3. I still cry when I think of that day.

Then there's the stories of losing a loved one and I think of my grandma & grandpa who were always there for me when I needed someone. And my dad who died unexpectedly a few years ago. Glad he didn't take anyone out with him, he was driving his rig down the highway when his heart decided to call it quits.

And while all these things make me terribly sad, I am thankful that I don't consider them my worst day. I hope to never have to experience a "worst" day. I'll take bad days and I'll take terrible days but I also want to believe that no matter what, I'll be able to move forward. Maybe not move on, but, at the very least, keep moving forward and try to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

ShadyBits wrote:
My goodness. This is sad. I feel terrible for everyone who posted.
This thread has made me miss my Tito, the only cat I ever liked. We took him to the vet because we thought he was sick/ate something bad and they'd send us home with meds and they told us he wouldn't live through the night and he was in severe pain and needed to be put down. I felt like I died right there in the office. He was my first pet and he was only 3. I still cry when I think of that day.
Then there's the stories of losing a loved one and I think of my grandma & grandpa who were always there for me when I needed someone. And my dad who died unexpectedly a few years ago. Glad he didn't take anyone out with him, he was driving his rig down the highway when his heart decided to call it quits.
And while all these things make me terribly sad, I am thankful that I don't consider them my worst day. I hope to never have to experience a "worst" day. I'll take bad days and I'll take terrible days but I also want to believe that no matter what, I'll be able to move forward. Maybe not move on, but, at the very least, keep moving forward and try to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Reading your post bought tears to my eyes for I have experience many days that was bad ones.I thank God I'm still here and maybe be able to help someone down the road who may had similar experience.So many things I have experience ..too many to list.But if anyone and I do mean anyone who wants to chat with me all they have to do is pm me.I'm here for you..My heart goes out to you.((HUGS))

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••