“He said What?!”

Level 5

Since: Feb 10

No Way! LOL

#46 Aug 6, 2013
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
I can not think of a day I would call the worst day
there is something to gain from everything
Feeling sad for you and the passing of little Ike dog. Good to read your mom and 'em are doing OK.

Uh oh. 9666? Are you kidding me TM?

“He said What?!”

Level 5

Since: Feb 10

No Way! LOL

#47 Aug 6, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
When my DAD took me fishing..and he handed me a worm..to bait my hook with..JUST couldn't Do It..It was A Living Creature..
This is so sweet and funny.
Reminds me of a time, I found my son about 3 years old sitting in a corner with a beetle in his hand. I asked "What is that bug doing in the house?"
He looked up with the saddest expression and said "Don't hurt it momma, it has little eyes."
That made it an animal, not a bug in his mind.
It had eyes.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#48 Aug 6, 2013
When a pal died from cancer...Making you sign.. and say "WHY"...

Only Our Creator has the ANSWERS....

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#49 Aug 6, 2013
Getting Mixed Up With A Mixed Up Woman,...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#50 Aug 6, 2013
ShirleyUjest wrote:
Tell us about it.
Then tell us what made life worth living afterward.
When my first true love dumped me in Jr High.
The next two girlfriends, I dumped, and they both hit me.
I'm still looking for what makes life worth living afterward.
Fishing?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#51 Aug 12, 2013
Hmmmm...this week it's...SPENDING my Egg money on CANDY... NOW I have a TOOTHACHE!!!....

Moooooommmmm....:(

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#52 Aug 12, 2013
Crazy Jae wrote:
Getting Mixed Up With A Mixed Up Woman,...
Sorry to hear that Jae.

Level 9

Location hidden

#53 Aug 12, 2013
I really could not pick a certain day for I've had many...

Level 9

Location hidden

#54 Aug 12, 2013
Wait..I do have a worse day..that is telling my friends Good-bye for I hate good-byes.Can I just say I love you/love you instead? That is what I usually do..Love you!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#55 Aug 18, 2013
WHEN ya realized you have been PLAYED by Someone ya TRUSTED..

Sad...:(

Level 9

Location hidden

#56 Aug 19, 2013
Losing a friend no matter what situation it is.

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#57 Aug 19, 2013
The Day my Mom was murdered....

:(

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#58 Aug 19, 2013
When my husband said he wanted to live alone.

Level 9

Location hidden

#59 Aug 19, 2013
The day my heart was cut out.....

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#60 Aug 19, 2013
Hmmmm? First time I have seen this.
Could fill a cpl pages maybe. But knowing how I did work through what life as often thrown in face ,has made me stronger.
A few pretty tragic things did stick with me ,unfortunately at the time I refused to deal with it & hid behind a mask of drugs & alcohol & never saw how deeply it affected me.
A cpl yrs after one incident, I did manage to realize that I could look forward & not let a few hrs. of the past cause daily pain.Though I still lived in a fog of distorted views because of drugs & alcohol.
PTSD from an accident that killed 9 & injured more brought yrs of nightmares ,fear ,thoughts I mostly kept to myself.
I married & my spouse had also been traumatized as a child & I became her rock & showed her to believe in herself & not let others actions bring her down,with that I also helped myself & she believed in me & really heard & saw my nightmares,so it brought both of us to a higher level of consciousness.
o.k. fast forward 10 yrs., I was a very stable,strong,well paid ,SOBER STRAIGHT person & also a DAD of a then 5 or 6 yr. old little girl .
BUT the trauma ,although out of sight is always there, we,my daughter & I were in the backyard ,making new garden beds & pruning black berry bushes.
I noticed a small new bunny nest in the mulch,ahhhh I know ,so I have a cute little girl, a baby bunny flowers all that lovey dovey stuff lol A rather burly looking tough guy lol.
A pane flew over ------like i had done for 25 yrs I ducked & had a cold sweat ,a little panic attack I suppose"normal" stuff for me lol. RIGHT THEN I looked around.
I saw myself as ME ,with a bunny, a cute little girl & lots to show for what I had done & realized how a little noise had made me very weak FOR NO REASON!
I LAUGHED then ,the rest of the day & still do laugh at how simple it was.
When I get a little edgy or maybe hear the wrong things ,I instantly think of that girl,that bunny & blackberries.
Rick

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#62 Aug 21, 2013
The day my daughter died.

Blue_Eye_Gemini
Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#63 Aug 21, 2013
When I got mugged

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#64 Aug 21, 2013
The day my mom died.
I was getting ready for work and one of my brothers called me and said " I think mom just died" and I said "what do you mean you think" He didn't know how to tell me...

My mom had Parkinsons for 16 yrs and was at home.

I will miss her until the day I die...:(

Love you Mom.....
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#65 Aug 21, 2013
Some sad things on here <3

Not sure what the worse day of my life will be, don't think I've had it yet. I can hope I have but having about another 2/3rds to go it seems probably not.
So, the worse day so far was
Around five years ago my brother, who most of the rest of the family thought was going through a phase, announced that not only was he remaining gay but he was moving out to move in with his boyfriend. My Dad, who is not normally a bad tempered or violent man, flipped out. Yelling and proceeded to rip the.. in his words.. girlie.. earring right out of my brother's ear. Brother then ran out the room holding the door closed behind him. Dad pulling on the door to get it open to get to him, proceeded to punch his fist through one of the door panels and into my brother's face (no doubt that panel was chosen for its height). My brother then ran upstairs and stayed up there. We thought he was packing his bags. Later he came down and told us he'd overdosed. Took him to the hospital, and he was all wired up after being stomach pumped, for 24hrs and no-one could tell us if he was going to die and if he lived if there would be damage that would kill him anyway.
He lived and is fine. It took a few years for him and Dad to patch up the relationship, but they're OK now. As Mum said, things resolve themselves given time and something that seems like a big disaster when in happens in retrospect is more copeable with than you first feel it is

“Let her cry, for she's a Lady”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Let her dream, she's a Child

#66 Aug 21, 2013
How do you pick one?

The day I was in a fatal (not for me, obviously) car accident.

The Day I was raped.

The day my first love committed suicide.

The day I got married.. only, I did not know it was the worst then lol ;)

The day I learned I had Cancer.

The day my son's heart condition was discovered.

The day my Mum died.

The day my foster son died of an asthma attack.

The day I lost my twins.

The day my Daddy died.

There are other things, that have happened, and will happen, that will feel like the worst day.

I try to to hold on the the memories of the BEST DAYS... Sometimes I fail, miserably. And if that fails, I go watch a funny movie and cuddle with my dogs!

Cherish Your Loved Ones
(and yourself)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min syamsu 195,642
Just start naming actors and actresses (Sep '11) 3 min Mega Monster 4,712
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 4 min Princess Hey 9,730
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 4 min Mega Monster 3,843
One Word (Jan '09) 5 min Mega Monster 15,195
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 6 min SUG here 34,718
Word Association (Mar '10) 6 min Mega Monster 19,960
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 7 min Crazy Beautiful 31,931
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min Eight Baller 189,603
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 26 min Dont_You_Dare 1,878
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 50 min Old Sam 144,201
Transgender bathrooms .... thoughts? 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 105
More from around the web