Lifelover's Appreciation Thread.

Lifelover's Appreciation Thread.

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#1 Nov 23, 2012
Thanks for being a nice and kind person Lifelover :)

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#2 Nov 23, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
Thanks for being a nice and kind person Lifelover :)
Oh My!! What a surprize!! Finally one more Possitive thread I have in my name,,.. Thanks a million! You leave me speechless,friend......

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 23, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>Oh My!! What a surprize!! Finally one more Possitive thread I have in my name,,.. Thanks a million! You leave me speechless,friend......
Well you are a awesome babe :)

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#4 Nov 23, 2012
Anything for you Lifelover :)

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#5 Nov 23, 2012
&fe ature=related "Shiny Happy People"[REM] <--A Song for the Occasion... Bravo!!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#6 Nov 23, 2012
&fe ature=endscreen&NR=1 "Stand"[REM] Theres more where that came from.. Perfect all around Good video..

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 23, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AKKqLl_ZEEYXX&feature=end screen&NR=1 "Stand"[REM] Theres more where that came from.. Perfect all around Good video..
Sorry don't work on my phone :(

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#8 Nov 24, 2012
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry don't work on my phone :(
David,,Fortunately,,,,This thread will always be here..[Unless it gets removed..] Maybe someday you will be able to watch youtube videos at your Convenience...That will be the day.. REM,Especially,Michael Stipe,,,, Sure gets my Undivided Attention.... Carry on!!

“Fancy Me”

Since: Jul 12

Anonymous in Cyberpace

#9 Nov 24, 2012
How would you like Offbeat to Appreciate you, today...Lifelover?

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#10 Nov 24, 2012
Della Beth wrote:
How would you like Offbeat to Appreciate you, today...Lifelover?
Della Beth.. How have you been?? You are very familiar to me.. YES. I know you..... Someone I know,,,,Surprized me with this thread last night.. Its OK!!! I guess we see how it goes... At least it is Finally another Possitive thread........Carry on!

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 Nov 24, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Della Beth.. How have you been?? You are very familiar to me.. YES. I know you..... Someone I know,,,,Surprized me with this thread last night.. Its OK!!! I guess we see how it goes... At least it is Finally another Possitive thread........Carry on!
Lifelover, I liked your other picture better... this one scares me like the nuns in Catholic school.

LOL, sorry.. plus sometimes it looks like you write like that Hippie chick with the:

OMG!.... It's SOOO FREAKING awesoe to.. ROCK! I can't take it anymore like really, I NEED JANIS JOPLIN to crack MY ear DRUM!!!

type of thingie..

“Fancy Me”

Since: Jul 12

Anonymous in Cyberpace

#12 Nov 24, 2012
I Declare Sunday Lifelover Appreciation Day !

“Fancy Me”

Since: Jul 12

Anonymous in Cyberpace

#13 Nov 24, 2012
If you have something negative to say, OnTopix, about Lifelover OnSunday...DON'T !

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#14 Nov 24, 2012
lol. Yes, Don't! Hi Beth. Pleased to meet you:)
Della Beth wrote:
If you have something negative to say, OnTopix, about Lifelover OnSunday...DON'T !

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#15 Nov 24, 2012
Moooooorning Lifelover...Hopin' you are havin' a ROCKIN' SATURDAY...filled with lots and lots of jelly beans...to share! KEEP YOUR GROOVE ON! LOVE YA, CHICK!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16 Nov 24, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>David,,Fortunately,,,, This thread will always be here..[Unless it gets removed..] Maybe someday you will be able to watch youtube videos at your Convenience...That will be the day.. REM,Especially,Michael Stipe,,,, Sure gets my Undivided Attention.... Carry on!!
Some YouTube I do get but not all. Hope you have a great weekend :)

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#17 Nov 24, 2012
http://www.bing.com/images/search... "Hi Quite Crazy.. How are you today?? Everyone has an opinion,,and I am used to being judged. Fortunately,, Doesnt bother me one darn bit.. so what! Everyone knows I walk to the beat of a different drummer.. I am sorry I cant please everyone..So I dont even try no more.. Unique comes to mind,,,[i am told.] What a Perfect world this would be if everyone was the same..
now concerning your comment about My Beautiful soul-stirring woman picture in my square.. You are right on the money,,he isa Catholic Saint.. Her name is "Saint Philomena"... I read up on her Lifestory,,, and She is intriguing,, to me..... Also,, She could pass as my daughter.. I see quite a Resemblance,, Same coloring as me..
your comment about me reminding you of Hippi Chick is a real compliment!! Have a nice day!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#18 Nov 24, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
Moooooorning Lifelover...Hopin' you are havin' a ROCKIN' SATURDAY...filled with lots and lots of jelly beans...to share! KEEP YOUR GROOVE ON! LOVE YA, CHICK!
Hi Colorado chick,, How have you been?? Glad your here with us.. i love them Jelly Belly beans,, I love the Tuti Fruiti, and the Cotton Candy ones.. We can buy them all year long at the Hallmark candy counter.. Rock on,Friend..

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#19 Nov 24, 2012
Afternoon LL. Hope your day is good today

“Fancy Me”

Since: Jul 12

Anonymous in Cyberpace

#20 Nov 24, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Della Beth.. How have you been?? You are very familiar to me.. YES. I know you..... Someone I know,,,,Surprized me with this thread last night.. Its OK!!! I guess we see how it goes... At least it is Finally another Possitive thread........Carry on!
Well...this then about that...Lifelover.

Love yourself so other people can love you, believe in yourself so other people can believe in you, trust yourself so other people can trust you and be nothing but yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Song Titles With Only Three Words,... (Dec '13) 10 min wichita-rick 721
Word association (Jun '07) 15 min wichita-rick 7,047
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 19 min Crazy Jae 24,710
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 19 min Crazy Jae 12,456
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 26 min wichita-rick 7,064
Word Association (Mar '10) 29 min wichita-rick 22,704
Word Association (Jun '10) 33 min wichita-rick 32,691
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 224,536
Does anyone remember? (Apr '13) 2 hr Suezanne 1,782
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr WhatDoesTheFoxSay 29,096
What's one thing you appreciate in your life? 2 hr Suezanne 577
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 3 hr razz58 6,443
More from around the web