Just Curious, how did you come up wit...

Just Curious, how did you come up with your avatar name???

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#1 Dec 3, 2008
There's got to be a story there....

I got my name from a comedian in the 1980s called Dr. Dirty who sang some really foul but humorous songs. Definitely not politically correct today, but they were still pretty damn funny.

I think you can see some of his stuff at You-Tube for those interested. But be advised...it's not for the faint-of-heart.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#2 Dec 3, 2008
I stuck the number 1 on the end because Victoria was already taken.

How's that for a kick a$$ story!!!??

Oh and Doc, in case you missed it on the other thread. I found this old old old picture of mine.

Look closely, notice the bottles of Mickey's Big Mouth sitting on the table.:D

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/veggiet...
Tweety aka LBS

Tallahassee, FL

#3 Dec 3, 2008
I picked a child so I did not get the unessary BS attention from as* holes. People tend to be kind about children.There for to me.

to make it happen!

#4 Dec 3, 2008
victoria1 wrote:
I stuck the number 1 on the end because Victoria was already taken.
How's that for a kick a$$ story!!!??
Oh and Doc, in case you missed it on the other thread. I found this old old old picture of mine.
Look closely, notice the bottles of Mickey's Big Mouth sitting on the table.:D
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/veggiet...
Yeah, I saw that pic and commented...what a fun photo!...wish they still made those bottles....for nostalgia if nothing else...grin...

Who are you in that pic???

“Maiden of Mayhem”

OMFUG

#5 Dec 3, 2008
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I saw that pic and commented...what a fun photo!...wish they still made those bottles....for nostalgia if nothing else...grin...
Who are you in that pic???
Haha I answered you on the other thread. Sitting on the far right, white pants, blue top.

It was all so very 80s. Cracks me up.

“can't take it anymore....”

Level 2

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#6 Dec 3, 2008
It was just a silly name I was trying out, not realizing that I was registering as TWINKLES. I would have liked to have picked something a bit more sophisticated.
Oh well. It has worked for me this far!

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#7 Dec 3, 2008
Tamara is my real name, and I have a "RACE GIRL 24" but it was taken. So in a flash I chose "Tamara24". I think I need a new identity.
BTW I started Topix on the NASCAR threads. There ya go...as for the pictures. I just go with what tickles my fancy or sometimes others fancies! ;)

to make it happen!

#8 Dec 3, 2008
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha I answered you on the other thread. Sitting on the far right, white pants, blue top.
It was all so very 80s. Cracks me up.
Looking at the hair, I was going to guess mid-late 80s....grin...good pic. You all look like you're having a a great time.

to make it happen!

#9 Dec 3, 2008
Twinkles wrote:
It was just a silly name I was trying out, not realizing that I was registering as TWINKLES. I would have liked to have picked something a bit more sophisticated.
Oh well. It has worked for me this far!
hahah it's all good....

to make it happen!

#10 Dec 3, 2008
Tamara24 wrote:
Tamara is my real name, and I have a "RACE GIRL 24" but it was taken. So in a flash I chose "Tamara24". I think I need a new identity.
BTW I started Topix on the NASCAR threads. There ya go...as for the pictures. I just go with what tickles my fancy or sometimes others fancies! ;)
Indeed! grin
Jayne

Chesterton, IN

#11 Dec 3, 2008
Had my beautiful cat as an avatar until I decided to be a part time troll. I miss the pictures but not having the town listed.

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#12 Dec 3, 2008
Omg dude, you read my mind!? I had a feeling you were about to write something about your origins....
In case yur wondering, I got mine from the forum Teen Goths and since the name was already taken (notagoth) I inserted my nickname.:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#13 Dec 3, 2008
Oh, and I'm really not a teen. I'm at least in my twenties.

to make it happen!

#14 Dec 3, 2008
Jayne wrote:
Had my beautiful cat as an avatar until I decided to be a part time troll. I miss the pictures but not having the town listed.
Whenever I want to be a troll, I just go over to Top Stories and read what some of the idiots like to post over there. makes my blood boil so I flame them to a crisp and then hop back over here where there is a bit more sanity.....grin....

United States

#15 Dec 3, 2008
it's my name, don't wear it out

to make it happen!

#16 Dec 3, 2008
NotagothSyn wrote:
Oh, and I'm really not a teen. I'm at least in my twenties.
(peers at you closely through a magnifying glass, Sherlock Holmes-like)
How can we be so sure about that? Hmmm?

“1943-2013”

Level 10

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#17 Dec 3, 2008
One day in da-nang camp,the LT.got himself killed and I had to bring the boat back to the base under fire.

after that

the guys started callin me skipper

Its a nickname I've had since then
Jayne

Chesterton, IN

#19 Dec 3, 2008
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever I want to be a troll, I just go over to Top Stories and read what some of the idiots like to post over there. makes my blood boil so I flame them to a crisp and then hop back over here where there is a bit more sanity.....grin....
Certain people here are so much fun to mess with - they get mean and upset and I get to sit back and laugh. And no one knows for sure if it is me or not. Top Stories is so very pathetic.

Level 8

Location hidden

#20 Dec 3, 2008
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
(peers at you closely through a magnifying glass, Sherlock Holmes-like)
How can we be so sure about that? Hmmm?
You just can't. You have to take my word for it.

“It's just me”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#21 Dec 3, 2008
My name sort of speaks for itself---some days I am more blonde than on others lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Do White People Start Stuff They Canít Fini... 6 min Boinkface 50
News Latest: Analyst: Refinery fire unlikely to affe... 19 min Pope Closet Emeritus 1
News tix on sale: Dipset/A$AP Mob, Weird Al, Front B... 22 min Pope Closet Emeritus 1
News Sweet Surrender: Detroit-area man arrested with... 24 min Pope Closet Emeritus 3
Things that make life eaiser... (Apr '15) 26 min andet1987 1,092
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 32 min andet1987 4,763
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 33 min andet1987 6,229
News FAA looking after pilot drops turkeys on Arkans... 1 hr Pope Closet Emeritus 23
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr LIM 28,854
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Ricky F 224,370
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 6 hr Boinkface 6,421
More from around the web