Suit: Doctors mocked me while I was u...

Suit: Doctors mocked me while I was unconscious

There are 76 comments on the WHP-AM Harrisburg story from Apr 23, 2014, titled Suit: Doctors mocked me while I was unconscious. In it, WHP-AM Harrisburg reports that:

So what do doctors chat about after you've gone under anesthestic? You may not want to know, according to a lawsuit picked up by Courthouse News Service .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHP-AM Harrisburg.

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#25 Apr 25, 2014
Makes me wonder how many other people this "doctor " has done this to. Also the other people in the room, no one said anything to the doctor or to anyone else at the hospital.

Level 7

Location hidden

#26 Apr 25, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
did he hear it ? in reality no.......... the docs performed the operation didn't they ... was successful , no cancer ... should be happy
call me anything as long as his azz was fixed
I can only imagine what the doctors say when your in surgery..........

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#27 Apr 25, 2014
It works like this...

The government will attack, interpret and legislate in every way they can our 2nd amendment...they leave the assaults to the 1st amendment to the lawsuits like this..

funny the news reporters aren't taken down the same roads...Hmmmm

The doctor can say anything she ( or he ) wants..she can joke about anything. Now if the chart were to be altered that would be a legitimate case...

I pity the future of our rights to free speech.....

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#28 Apr 25, 2014
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only imagine what the doctors say when your in surgery..........
who in the hell cares??????? are you that paranoid ...
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeze maybe a different forum will help

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#29 Apr 25, 2014
justaguess wrote:
It works like this...
The government will attack, interpret and legislate in every way they can our 2nd amendment...they leave the assaults to the 1st amendment to the lawsuits like this..
funny the news reporters aren't taken down the same roads...Hmmmm
The doctor can say anything she ( or he ) wants..she can joke about anything. Now if the chart were to be altered that would be a legitimate case...
I pity the future of our rights to free speech.....
correction he is doing it , not the government... JAG everything isn't the government fault

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#30 Apr 25, 2014
Sally Brown wrote:
Makes me wonder how many other people this "doctor " has done this to. Also the other people in the room, no one said anything to the doctor or to anyone else at the hospital.
goes to show they are paranoid about it either
Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#31 Apr 25, 2014
Usually the doctor doesn't even put me under anesthetic.
Mock it to me?
NoBama

Huntington, WV

#32 Apr 26, 2014
Does the doctor finger your butthole before a colon scope?

SUJ

“Your posts still ”

Level 6

Since: Mar 10

make me giggle

#33 Apr 26, 2014
I knew a guy who nearly scared his Dr. to death.
He woke up during surgery and asked the Doc to turn the sound down on the monitors because the alarms were keeping him awake. True story.

Level 7

Location hidden

#34 Apr 26, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
who in the hell cares??????? are you that paranoid ...
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeze maybe a different forum will help
Not paranoid! Just think the doctor should have shown a little discretion. If the doctor was so offended by this man why did she preform the surgery? She was showing signs of hostility towards him.

Who cares? The man this happened to and his family I'm sure.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#35 Apr 26, 2014
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Not paranoid! Just think the doctor should have shown a little discretion. If the doctor was so offended by this man why did she preform the surgery? She was showing signs of hostility towards him.
Who cares? The man this happened to and his family I'm sure.
words didn't perform the ops ..and how do you know he was a model patient before and after
Instigator

Fort White, FL

#36 Apr 26, 2014
Poor guy had a pain in the azz, in both the procedure and the doctor.

I agree the doctor had a horrible bedside manner. But I also would not sue over this, but I would certainly go back for at least a follow up just to screw with her. Though I wouldn't let the nutty bat touch me anymore, especially after the hard time I would most certainly give her. After all... a gun up his A$$? She's been taking some medication herself from the sounds of it.

Though it's interesting the way the Virginia law reads if he has a case or not. It's the if you "intend" part that may make the lawsuit thrown out. Neither party had knowledge of the conversation being recorded, so it may not stick....

Virginia's wiretapping law is a "one-party consent" law. Virginia makes it a crime to intercept or record any "wire, oral, or electronic communication" unless one party to the conversation consents. Virginia Code 19.2-62. Therefore, if you operate in Virginia, you may record a conversation or phone call if you are a party to the conversation or you get permission from one party to the conversation in advance. That said, if you intend to record conversations involving people located in more than one state, you should abide by the recording law of the most restrictive state involved, or play it safe and get the consent of all parties.
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Paw Paw, MI

#37 Apr 26, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
words didn't perform the ops ..and how do you know he was a model patient before and after
I see ya are getting smaller little man

Level 7

Location hidden

#38 Apr 27, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are right words don't preform ops but, it sounded like her state of mind was not in any condition to preform the task at hand. She was upset and pissed off at him.

I'm sure he wasn't by all means he wasn't a model patient.

The idea to the law suite would be to scare her and whom ever else she is associated with. It would never make it to court. Only cause a stink, she would be reviewed, and maybe a kind (like paying for the surgery) settlement to shut him up.

Last question and yes I'm asking it again..........why did she do the surgery if she was so offended and pissed off at him? Also you need to ask why after the words they had before the surgery. Did he too agree to go ahead with the surgery? I understand granted who the hell wants to go through the prep a colonoscopy requires?

I know I wouldn't want a doctor like her who can't brush the chip off her shoulder and step back and say I'm a freaking doctor, here to better the health of my patients screw him and his damn opinion about me. He's here, he's letting me do it! Instead she acted like a pissed off nut job and got caught. He paid for the surgery and part of that payment was to include a doctor who cared. Did she show signs of that?

A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Paw Paw, MI

#39 Apr 27, 2014
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are right words don't preform ops but, it sounded like her state of mind was not in any condition to preform the task at hand. She was upset and pissed off at him.
The idea to the law suite would be to scare her and whom ever else she is associated with. It would never make it to court. Only cause a stink, she would be reviewed, and maybe a kind (like paying for the surgery) settlement to shut him up.
Last question and yes I'm asking it again..........why did she do the surgery if she was so offended and pissed off at him? Also you need to ask why after the words they had before the surgery. Did he too agree to go ahead with the surgery? I understand granted who the hell wants to go through the prep a colonoscopy requires?
I know I wouldn't want a doctor like her who can't brush the chip off her shoulder and step back and say I'm a freaking doctor, here to better the health of my patients screw him and his damn opinion about me. He's here, he's letting me do it! Instead she acted like a pissed off nut job and got caught. He paid for the surgery and part of that payment was to include a doctor who cared. Did she show signs of that?
most are egomaniac like judges
still laughing

Lansing, IL

#40 Apr 27, 2014
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
She was upset and pissed off at him.

If that were true..........
Who's fault was that?

And if her work was impeccable?
I mean........is'nt that what's really important?
razz58

Lansing, IL

#41 Apr 27, 2014
Whose....dammit

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#42 Apr 27, 2014
I guess no one remembers MASH...

sad that...

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#43 Apr 27, 2014
justaguess wrote:
I guess no one remembers MASH...
sad that...
Burns and his hernia .... yes indeed
The Paisan

Huntington, NY

#44 Apr 28, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
The doctor was female. This is the type of man-bashing attitude some have. There are double standards there too. If a woman had complained before surgery, she'd likely be more empathetic (or maybe not), but since it is a man, it seems like she has sexist beliefs that cause her to have a harsher attitude with men. I am not sure if this is suit-worthy, but it sounds like the medical board should at least censure her.
The doctor was female?

Wow, she must have been obe of them ugly ones then......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 10 min Crystal Clear 1589 6,161
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 41 min User Gamer 14,454
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 41 min aka Deja Blue 3,426
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 46 min aka Deja Blue 7,758
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr User Gamer 151,124
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 1 hr Politico Incorrecto 7,789
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 2 hr aka Deja Blue 1,258
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 hr brooke 228,416
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 5 hr Crystal in Grey 7,163
More from around the web