Suit: Doctors mocked me while I was u...

Suit: Doctors mocked me while I was unconscious

There are 76 comments on the WHP-AM Harrisburg story from Apr 23, 2014, titled Suit: Doctors mocked me while I was unconscious. In it, WHP-AM Harrisburg reports that:

So what do doctors chat about after you've gone under anesthestic? You may not want to know, according to a lawsuit picked up by Courthouse News Service .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHP-AM Harrisburg.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#1 Apr 23, 2014
that is so colon opscopy

Please I know its colonoscopy

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#2 Apr 23, 2014
Sounds like someone needs to grow up. So what if the docs were having a stupid joke at his expense .... what a baby.
An American

Painesville, OH

#3 Apr 23, 2014
Having had a colonoscopy before I have to ask, "Where did he have the phone?"

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#4 Apr 23, 2014
He just didn't want to be the butt of a joke. :~/
Xstain Mullah Franchisee

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Apr 23, 2014
I do not believe the anusthestic provides the colonoscopy doctors any excuse to carry on like that.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6 Apr 23, 2014
I believe they do... looking up an azzhole all day long

rather have a doc tell a joke than to say OOOOOOOOPS
Mechanic

Pelican, LA

#8 Apr 24, 2014
The colonoscopy would hurt my feelings more than the jokes ever would.
Marleys Procedure

Medford, NY

#9 Apr 24, 2014
"Hey doc, we can use a 5" bore tool on this one!!!"

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#10 Apr 24, 2014
... he's such an azzhole ...

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#11 Apr 24, 2014
he loses .....sample of the law ,,,,

law/laws... Cached
Re: Laws re: recording of conversations In the state of Texas if ONE of the parties to the conversation is aware of the taping, then it is legal for some purposes.

he said he forgot it was still on so therefeore he didn't know and the docs didn't know

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#13 Apr 24, 2014
Ya never wanna be on the wrong side of that penal code....

:)
funny

Hazel Crest, IL

#14 Apr 24, 2014
He's suing for THAT?
What a sue-crazed Nation we are.

Just from that little read I could see the patient was a problem.

He forgot to shut his phone off........

PALLEEEEEEEEEESSSE!!

At least the Doctors had a sense of humor. I'd love to hear the tape.
This might be the next sketch on Saturday Night Live.lol

The Doctors should have given this guy a back bone.
God

Medford, NY

#16 Apr 25, 2014
Catfish Hunter wrote:
I make fun of brain dead people every day.
Well, that's something you have to live with.
I'll deal with you later.

8-)

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17 Apr 25, 2014
Unprofessional, disrespectful, bad bedside behavior, he gave an oath..........need I go on? He also stated he could falsely state a medical issue the patient didn't have, makes me question his intelligence. Horrible!

Now lets look at it this way, what if it were you, your spouse, your mom, your dad, your kid even!

I doubt it's about the money. My opinion it's for principles..........the only way to get the doctor where it hurts is by hurting his wallet. Also what medical establishment would want an uncaring, unprofessional, pathetic, poor excuse for someone who should give a carp about the patient.

I hope he looses his medical license, job, wife, friends and anything else he holds dear to him!

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18 Apr 25, 2014
Oh! I mean loses not looses!

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#19 Apr 25, 2014
Sally Brown wrote:
Unprofessional, disrespectful, bad bedside behavior, he gave an oath..........need I go on? He also stated he could falsely state a medical issue the patient didn't have, makes me question his intelligence. Horrible!
Now lets look at it this way, what if it were you, your spouse, your mom, your dad, your kid even!
I doubt it's about the money. My opinion it's for principles..........the only way to get the doctor where it hurts is by hurting his wallet. Also what medical establishment would want an uncaring, unprofessional, pathetic, poor excuse for someone who should give a carp about the patient.
I hope he looses his medical license, job, wife, friends and anything else he holds dear to him!
did he hear it ? in reality no.......... the docs performed the operation didn't they ... was successful , no cancer ... should be happy
call me anything as long as his azz was fixed
The Doctor

Medford, NY

#20 Apr 25, 2014
Sally Brown wrote:
The patient was under anesthesia, he was hallucinating.
I did not say anything in a mocking manner.

Case closed.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#21 Apr 25, 2014
yep he is awake

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#23 Apr 25, 2014
Sally Brown wrote:
The doctor was female. This is the type of man-bashing attitude some have. There are double standards there too. If a woman had complained before surgery, she'd likely be more empathetic (or maybe not), but since it is a man, it seems like she has sexist beliefs that cause her to have a harsher attitude with men. I am not sure if this is suit-worthy, but it sounds like the medical board should at least censure her.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#24 Apr 25, 2014
The Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
The patient was under anesthesia, he was hallucinating.
I did not say anything in a mocking manner.
Case closed.
But does a recorder hallucinate? The patient had left the phone on in record mode.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 2 min Princess Hey 10,783
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 2 min Knock off purse s... 2,383
One Word (Jan '09) 3 min Knock off purse s... 15,103
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 3 min Princess Hey 12,782
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 3 min Princess Hey 2,438
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 4 min Knock off purse s... 13,041
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 5 min Knock off purse s... 3,749
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 10 min disco duck 5,269
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min Northbound 189,040
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 25 min Mechanic 1,704