High School Class Aces Test, Is Buste...

High School Class Aces Test, Is Busted for Cheating

There are 23 comments on the WRVA-AM Richmond story from Jun 19, 2014, titled High School Class Aces Test, Is Busted for Cheating. In it, WRVA-AM Richmond reports that:

A funny thing happened as an 11th-grade teacher in Michigan started grading the final exam: Almost everybody aced it with a perfect score, reports WXYZ .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WRVA-AM Richmond.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Catholic League of Duncey

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jun 19, 2014
That is shocking that the students are cheating on this one teacher with other teachers. How does that make her feel? What ever happened to fidelity?
vijay

Vadodara, India

#3 Jun 19, 2014
Muje mokado
Rated X

Babylon, NY

#4 Jun 19, 2014
Catholic League of Duncey wrote:
That is shocking that the students are cheating on this one teacher with other teachers. How does that make her feel? What ever happened to fidelity?
Probably feels like she was played.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5 Jun 19, 2014
At least they scored.
Also, if you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#6 Jun 19, 2014
Common score standard initiative .
Jennette

Portland, OR

#7 Jun 20, 2014
Well that was just stupid to get 100% everybody knows that when you're cheating like that you blow a few on purpose! Don't get greedy, be satisfied with maybe a 92% on the test.

Level 8

Location hidden

#8 Jun 20, 2014
They copied the name at the top also.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#9 Jun 20, 2014
Jennette wrote:
Well that was just stupid to get 100% everybody knows that when you're cheating like that you blow a few on purpose! Don't get greedy, be satisfied with maybe a 92% on the test.
Everybody doesn't know that...anymore...requires individual thought.

everyone is getting the trophy now..

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#10 Jun 20, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
They copied the name at the top also.
The use of a #3 pencil may have sealed their fates

Level 8

Location hidden

#11 Jun 23, 2014
Maybe posting selfies online while cheating was a bad idea.
Mechanic

Natchitoches, LA

#12 Jun 23, 2014
-"It seems that two students spotted the answer key beforehand, snapped photos, then shared them in a group text,"

It seems that students nowadays have an unfair advantage over those of us who didn't have cell phones when we were in school..
What ever happened to good old fashion "honest cheating", when students relied on their skill-set instead of technology????

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#13 Jun 23, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Maybe posting selfies online while cheating was a bad idea.
Maybe you're not so weird after all.
Oh, who am I kidding?
Your weird!

Darn!^^^^ I did it again!

How would you know if they did selfies ?

Don't answer that!

Level 7

Location hidden

#14 Jun 23, 2014
Mechanic wrote:
-"It seems that two students spotted the answer key beforehand, snapped photos, then shared them in a group text,"
It seems that students nowadays have an unfair advantage over those of us who didn't have cell phones when we were in school..
What ever happened to good old fashion "honest cheating", when students relied on their skill-set instead of technology????
I'm thinking no more phones in class..........

Then they will get back to the basics like writing the answers on their hands, arms and cheat sheets. Or copying off of someone else's test. Better yet have someone else take it for them.
Mechanic

Natchitoches, LA

#15 Jun 24, 2014
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking no more phones in class..........
Then they will get back to the basics like writing the answers on their hands, arms and cheat sheets. Or copying off of someone else's test. Better yet have someone else take it for them.
Yeah, now those were the good ol' days.. but for the most part I failed my test honestly instead of failing them for cheating,,LOL
Although I had a teacher or two in high school that would not let me sit by the smart girl or the pretty girl for that fact. I don't why, but she thought that would be a temptation or a distraction for me.

Level 8

Location hidden

#16 Jun 24, 2014
Mechanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, now those were the good ol' days.. but for the most part I failed my test honestly instead of failing them for cheating,,LOL
Although I had a teacher or two in high school that would not let me sit by the smart girl or the pretty girl for that fact. I don't why, but she thought that would be a temptation or a distraction for me.
They would not let me sit next to wall outlets for the same reason.
These kids have a great future in the NSA, VA or IRS, good character need not apply.

Level 7

Location hidden

#17 Jun 26, 2014
Mechanic wrote:
<quoted text>
cute

They don't have a cute judge it.
Or a that's nice judge it.
Or how sweet

Mechanic

Natchitoches, LA

#18 Jun 26, 2014
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
cute
They don't have a cute judge it.
Or a that's nice judge it.
Or how sweet
And yet, despite the teachers best efforts, all these years later I do have a girl that is both smart and beautiful and I get to lay down and put my arms around her every night.

Level 7

Location hidden

#19 Jun 26, 2014
Mechanic wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, despite the teachers best efforts, all these years later I do have a girl that is both smart and beautiful and I get to lay down and put my arms around her every night.
Sweet!
I'm only making conversation.
Don't mean no harm.
I hope you didn't think that?
Have a good day!
Mechanic

Natchitoches, LA

#20 Jun 26, 2014
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet!
Don't mean no harm.
Have a good day!
I didn't think so at all. It was a nice post..
I just come here for a little fun, humor and joking around. It's nice to meet you Sally.
Mechanic

Natchitoches, LA

#21 Jun 26, 2014
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet!
Don't mean no harm.
Have a good day!
Most of my school days are very fond memories,,, including the paddling's I got. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 2 min Princess Hey 3,478
Drugs 3 min beatlesinthebog 4
I can't believe these sexual discussions all ov... 4 min andet1987 2
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 5 min Princess Hey 13,564
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min CJ Rocker 192,799
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 8 min Princess Hey 145,413
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 8 min gracefallen 15,847
2words into 2new words (May '12) 9 min CJ Rocker 2,227
News Man arrested after 'putting his PENIS on superm... 26 min beatlesinthebog 25
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr By The Seashore 56,822
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 5 hr sounds average to me 7,200
More from around the web