#23 Mar 1, 2013
Fer REAL!!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#24 Mar 1, 2013
EraserX wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang, and here I just gave out my last Prop.
LOL

I'm glad you liked it:)

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#25 Mar 1, 2013
EraserX wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, it really does worry me about the amount of time We the People spend on being fearful, paranoid while searching for conspiracies and scandals just to validate our own hate. Craziness.
I never noticed this until the last election. I really think the media hyper-implodes most of the issues out there. They tend to sensationalize everything from the Pope to banning all guns to Lindsey Lohan's latest arrest escapade. It's crazy - and you and I are victims to it also, just to get our news (paper, radio, TV). What's it actually done is hardened me not to trust any news report or story anymore.

It never used to be like this.

Level 9

Powellton WV

#26 Mar 1, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never noticed this until the last election. I really think the media hyper-implodes most of the issues out there. They tend to sensationalize everything from the Pope to banning all guns to Lindsey Lohan's latest arrest escapade. It's crazy - and you and I are victims to it also, just to get our news (paper, radio, TV). What's it actually done is hardened me not to trust any news report or story anymore.
Agreed.
And everyday it's something new.
It went from the birth certificate,
to college transcripts, to now his
law license has been banned.
And WTF does any of this have to do
with moving Our country out of the
recent recession......nothing!

These ppl are driving me crazy.
And now they want to blame the Sandy
Hook massacre on Obama.....Pl eeeese!

I'm sure he's in some way responsible
for the meteor that exploded over Russia.

Level 9

Powellton WV

#27 Mar 1, 2013
If WE want to move OUR country
forward WE need to get rid of these
wackos that are causing trouble
in this country.

Like that freaking ignorant Tea Party BS.
Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#28 Mar 1, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are conspiracy folks on both sides who tend to be more vocal when their side is losing. LOL Remember all the conspiracy stuff when W was running around chasing WMDs? We'll go to any length to 'prove' our hatred - beyond the point of rationality.

You see it here all the time.
Level 6

Location hidden

#29 Mar 1, 2013
arctic wrote:
If WE want to move OUR country
forward WE need to get rid of these
wackos that are causing trouble
in this country.
Like that freaking ignorant Tea Party BS.
Shoot, now I'm running out of phantom props for you...

Actually, and just to be contrary, the Tea Party served a valid purpose (beside being key in getting Obama re-elected) in bringing fiscal conservatism back to the forefront. Only when they became hijacked by religious wackos like Santorum and Bachmann did they become "freaking ignorant." And then rallying around the battle cry of "No Compromise" became the GOP's undoing.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#30 Mar 1, 2013
EraserX wrote:
<quoted text>
There are conspiracy folks on both sides who tend to be more vocal when their side is losing. LOL Remember all the conspiracy stuff when W was running around chasing WMDs? We'll go to any length to 'prove' our hatred - beyond the point of rationality.
You see it here all the time.
And the really sad thing is it turns veteran against veteran, teacher against teacher, brother against sister, etc.

Example:

I own a gun.

It's my 2nd Ammendment right.

I own a gun to protect myself against tyranny.

I promote tyranny with my political views.

I am carrying a gun to protect myself from the very things that I stand for.

How hypocritical is that?
Level 6

Location hidden

#31 Mar 1, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the really sad thing is it turns veteran against veteran, teacher against teacher, brother against sister, etc.
Example:
I own a gun.
It's my 2nd Ammendment right.
I own a gun to protect myself against tyranny.
I promote tyranny with my political views.
I am carrying a gun to protect myself from the very things that I stand for.
How hypocritical is that?
AS you know, most folks don't look at it like that. It's the 'cold dead hands' crowd that has me the most worried about my constitutional rights and tyranny.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#32 Mar 1, 2013
EraserX wrote:
<quoted text>
AS you know, most folks don't look at it like that. It's the 'cold dead hands' crowd that has me the most worried about my constitutional rights and tyranny.
Lol...

"When they outlaw guns only outlaws and legal gun owners will have guns."
Level 6

Location hidden

#33 Mar 1, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...
"When they outlaw guns only outlaws and legal gun owners will have guns."
I love that "only outlaws will have guns" argument - by that logic, we should do away with any law a criminal won't abide by.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#34 Mar 1, 2013
EraserX wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that "only outlaws will have guns" argument - by that logic, we should do away with any law a criminal won't abide by.
Or the imfamous, "Cars kill more people than guns." One major difference - cars are getting safer - guns? Not so much...

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#35 Mar 1, 2013
33 comments in 2 hours, that's approximately 16/hr.
See if any of the others got that many hits for me will
ya M69.
I read all this before I created the thread and then feed in bits at a time. It's not that I haven't mentioned I like to play Devils' Advocate* sometimes.
** devil's advocate is someone who, given a certain argument, takes a position he or she does not necessarily agree with, for the sake of debate. In taking this position, the individual taking on the devil's advocate role seeks to engage others in an argumentative discussion process.
*=* Boy! did that one work good!*=*
Yes,'i' can be facetious!
You just think you've got me figured out(???)
You guys get 'sucked' in so easy with your cyber-dominant attitudes.
ROTFLMAO

PS; Now that I admitted that, it'll be tougher,
that's what I'm here for "FUN!". I love to study
people and figure out what makes them "TICK!".

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#36 Mar 1, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
33 comments in 2 hours, that's approximately 16/hr.
See if any of the others got that many hits for me will
ya M69.
I read all this before I created the thread and then feed in bits at a time. It's not that I haven't mentioned I like to play Devils' Advocate* sometimes.
** devil's advocate is someone who, given a certain argument, takes a position he or she does not necessarily agree with, for the sake of debate. In taking this position, the individual taking on the devil's advocate role seeks to engage others in an argumentative discussion process.
*=* Boy! did that one work good!*=*
Yes,'i' can be facetious!
You just think you've got me figured out(???)
You guys get 'sucked' in so easy with your cyber-dominant attitudes.
ROTFLMAO
PS; Now that I admitted that, it'll be tougher,
that's what I'm here for "FUN!". I love to study
people and figure out what makes them "TICK!".
Sniff glue much?

Have you seen what we're talking about?

Read the last couple of posts and see who actually got sucked into this one.

LMFGDAO!!!

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#37 Mar 1, 2013
Good try but no cigar!
Level 6

Location hidden

#38 Mar 1, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Good try but no cigar!
Actually, I think we dismissed your original post pretty quickly and moved on. I don't think you can claim a victory just because we stopped on your corner to yap.

Which, btw, is quite a funny premise in and of itself. So you're the puppet master, eh? LOL
aking

Strassen, Luxembourg

#39 Apr 12, 2013
Here is the youtube link:

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#40 Apr 12, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I still count on FOX NEWS for the 'real' story.
No, but seriously M69 is 100% correct, they dramatize, glorify, demoralize, and are synchronized in their efforts which -right off- makes you suspicious of anything they say.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#41 Apr 12, 2013
WHY isn't THIS thread on the POLITICAL FORUMS???

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#42 Apr 13, 2013
cause it's here Colorado Chick, IT was a farce* to begin with to get reactions now 'i' know yours.

* a light dramatic composition marked by broadly satirical comedy and improbable plot

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big dawg 4 min Princess Hey 419
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 min Sublime1 18,652
Simple things that make you happy, horny.... (Oct '12) 14 min Harrison Freebird 66
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min the wandering girl 145,418
Media BUZZ 25 min Spirit67_ 2
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 26 min Spirit67_ 347
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 27 min the wandering girl 25,846
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Nobody 2 Special 36,039
Women Hid Stolen Watches in Their Vaginas in Bi... 9 hr szell 19
What's your tip for the day? 9 hr SLY WEST 832
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••