3 guesses each as to who i am? ? ?

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

“Clowns taste funny”

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 24, 2013
You will never guess

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 24, 2013
clown detector wrote:
You will never guess
Hints?

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#3 Jun 24, 2013
1) I don't care...
2) Still I don't care.
3) Nope... still don't care.

Now it's your turn to guess who I am...

“Clowns taste funny”

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Jun 24, 2013
NOT GENO
NOT PIE
NOT FERRETMAN
NOT TRINA

My real profile has 2 words
I dislike the word ROCKERS
Slack and I are an item
I'm not a Celebrity

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5 Jun 24, 2013
clown detector wrote:
NOT GENO
NOT PIE
NOT FERRETMAN
NOT TRINA
My real profile has 2 words
I dislike the word ROCKERS
Slack and I are an item
I'm not a Celebrity
Artic?

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#6 Jun 24, 2013
Your current profile has 2 words!!

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#7 Jun 24, 2013
clown detector wrote:
You will never guess
Is this you?

http://youtu.be/35KMtk0vJxg

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#8 Jun 24, 2013
Two separate words (like african shadows) or two words smooshed together (like GenOmazing)?

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#9 Jun 24, 2013
clown detector wrote:
NOT GENO
NOT PIE
NOT FERRETMAN
NOT TRINA
My real profile has 2 words
I dislike the word ROCKERS
Slack and I are an item
I'm not a Celebrity
WTF???? Why am I being included with those Three???
I have one profile!! One!!! I used to post grey then I got a profile, just one though!!! Sheesh!!

“Clowns taste funny”

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10 Jun 24, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
1) I don't care...
2) Still I don't care.
3) Nope... still don't care.
Now it's your turn to guess who I am...
You care. You've shown me that just by posting here-

“Clowns taste funny”

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11 Jun 24, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
Two separate words (like african shadows) or two words smooshed together (like GenOmazing)?
2 words as you say, smooshed together-

“Clowns taste funny”

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#12 Jun 24, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF???? Why am I being included with those Three???
I have one profile!! One!!! I used to post grey then I got a profile, just one though!!! Sheesh!!
BEEEEEP
Liar!

“Clowns taste funny”

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#13 Jun 24, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Artic?
Nope, though i do feel a chill down my spine-
P.s, its spelt arctic

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#14 Jun 24, 2013
clown detector wrote:
<quoted text>You care. You've shown me that just by posting here-
I enjoy guessing that don't mean I care who you are... and I know who you're not... ShadyBits!

So, what's the prize if we guess?

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#15 Jun 24, 2013
This is obviously just another one of your mess with Trina threads. I may not know who you really truly are, but I know that you are an a$$, and you find it really amusing to keep this going. You may have a million profiles, but I'll just stick to the one thanks. I deal with enough childishness from my children, so enjoy this on your own because I'm down with this one just like I am with all your others as well.

“Clowns taste funny”

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#16 Jun 24, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>I enjoy guessing that don't mean I care who you are... and I know who you're not... ShadyBits!
So, what's the prize if we guess?
The prize- A contorted balloon animal figurine.

“Clowns taste funny”

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17 Jun 24, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
This is obviously just another one of your mess with Trina threads. I may not know who you really truly are, but I know that you are an a$$, and you find it really amusing to keep this going. You may have a million profiles, but I'll just stick to the one thanks. I deal with enough childishness from my children, so enjoy this on your own because I'm down with this one just like I am with all your others as well.
You didn't need to spill yer guts out hun, a simple "you're an āss" would've sufficed-

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#18 Jun 24, 2013
clown detector wrote:
NOT GENO
NOT PIE
NOT FERRETMAN
NOT TRINA
My real profile has 2 words
I dislike the word ROCKERS
Slack and I are an item
I'm not a Celebrity
LIKE WE GIVE A RAT'S AZZ...if you dislike the word ROCKERS!!!

Hmmm..is it..Trouser Cough??

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#19 Jun 24, 2013
Oh Oh...Adrian DeVine fer sure...ATTENTION GETTER!!

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#20 Jun 24, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
1) I don't care...
2) Still I don't care.
3) Nope... still don't care.
Now it's your turn to guess who I am...
Really and why would we care. I don't even care who you are, but I like ya.:)

Good Night Offbeaters ;~)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min SobieskiSavedEurope 127,911
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 8 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,314
Bill Cosby 11 min I am not a Bimbo 246
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 13 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,359
Good News for a Change! 18 min Hoosier Hillbilly 5
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 49 min mr goodwrench 24,008
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr honeymylove 138,159
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 1 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 319
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr dandylioness 151,117
Woman Arrested For $6400 Sausage Heist 3 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 15

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE