“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#634 Jan 24, 2013
Forgetting to have bought T.P....knowing I have Weekend Guests arriving ANY minute..
YIKES!!!

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#635 Jan 25, 2013
Visitors are about to come and I am no well.
Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#636 Jan 25, 2013
The Hospital makes me nervous.
Indentured Servant

Medford, NY

#637 Jan 25, 2013
....when my wife starts talking about what she thinks "would look nice" around the house....

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#638 Jan 25, 2013
When i wake up in the morning, and my water on the nitestand, tastes like scotch.....
General Sir

Quakertown, PA

#640 Jan 25, 2013
in Disarray!! Duck for cover he's coming!

Not really, I like disarray... it's comforting to know that everything is completely unpredictable and spinning into glorious chaos at times... most of it.. kinda ... maybe.. well.. you know..

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#641 Jan 25, 2013
Weird grey boxes... <eye twitches>I never completely recovered from it..

LOL

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#642 Jan 25, 2013
Snow that just keeps on coming down.

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#643 Jan 25, 2013
QQ with all the words

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#644 Jan 25, 2013
QC with all the nuts or should 'i' say 'balls'
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#645 Jan 25, 2013
mirrors

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#646 Jan 25, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
QC with all the nuts or should 'i' say 'balls'
I do NOT have BALLS! Wait, yeah.. I do... a few, soccer, big blue, that weird green one, those pinkish rubber ones, marbles... etc

“Live Each Day and Have Fun !”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Where I am at .

#647 Jan 25, 2013
running out of toilet paper

“Fishin" in the Moonlight”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

#648 Jan 25, 2013
Spinning out at about 55 mph, slamming into a curb sideways, bounce over the curb and go up on 2 wheels,landing in someones front lawn sliding backwards, blind from all the snow flying, come to a stop,,,,,check my pants, twice, get out to survey the damage, inner rim completely broken from outter rim,,,, check pants again and after a few choice curse words at the wheel proceeded to change it. Checked my pants one last time before I dropped it in low and dug my way outta that lawn and down the road, changed pants as soon as I got home,,,,in case I missed something earlier.

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#649 Jan 25, 2013
SLY WEST wrote:
Spinning out at about 55 mph, slamming into a curb sideways, bounce over the curb and go up on 2 wheels,landing in someones front lawn sliding backwards, blind from all the snow flying, come to a stop,,,,,check my pants, twice, get out to survey the damage, inner rim completely broken from outter rim,,,, check pants again and after a few choice curse words at the wheel proceeded to change it. Checked my pants one last time before I dropped it in low and dug my way outta that lawn and down the road, changed pants as soon as I got home,,,,in case I missed something earlier.
Did that actually happen to you?

One time I was driving down the road when the signal lights went out. It had been green before, but I thought I'd better slow down in case someone else came through not realizing it. 360 right in the two lane road. Thank goodness I was the only one on my side of the road.

WOW! Winter driving does make me nervous and it always did.
Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#650 Jan 25, 2013
What makes me nervous, What makes ME nervous! The better question what doesn't make me nervous!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#651 Jan 26, 2013
When I call home and the first thing my wife says is.... " guess what our (oldest) son just did"

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#652 Jan 26, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
When I call home and the first thing my wife says is.... " guess what our (oldest) son just did"
Hi Liam,
Did that make you more nervous than finding out what your son just did?

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#653 Jan 26, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Liam,
Did that make you more nervous than finding out what your son just did?
well it does NOW! Lol?

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#655 Jan 26, 2013
...too many words in someone's post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min thewordofme 133,049
I Like..... (Mar '14) 3 min Brandiiiiiiii 497
True or False Game 4 min Brandiiiiiiii 1,268
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min _hellbilly_ 152,565
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 6 min Brandiiiiiiii 2,898
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 6 min stacked and proud 5,383
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 11 min andet1987 138,346
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 21 min Wolftracks 25,759
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 1 hr Ricky F 24,142
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 7,634
More from around the web