Should the US intervene in Syria's ci...

Should the US intervene in Syria's civil war?

Created by Hoosier Hillbilly on Aug 29, 2013

226 votes

Click on an option to vote

No

Yes

Unsure

Could care less!

And how far should "WE" go

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#611 Sep 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Our recovering Economy, would dispute your call....
They can play with numbers all they want...but when I go to the grocery store, pharmacy or doctor's...I get a Major wake up call...are you responsible for the shopping in your household???

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#612 Sep 13, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
They can play with numbers all they want...but when I go to the grocery store, pharmacy or doctor's...I get a Major wake up call...are you responsible for the shopping in your household???
Yeah, it's not a problem, as i can well recall what 2007-2009 was like for the beating our economy took....to dispute it's recovery is just being either dishonest or politically partisan.....I like doing the shopping and i am an informed consumer...lol...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#613 Sep 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, it's not a problem, as i can well recall what 2007-2009 was like for the beating our economy took....to dispute it's recovery is just being either dishonest or politically partisan.....I like doing the shopping and i am an informed consumer...lol...
I'm an informed consumer as well...I don't shop...I hunt...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#615 Sep 13, 2013
read this wrote:
<quoted text>Why would prices be going up? Wages have been stagnate for years. Unions- once a good idea but then they got too big for their britches what with their fair wages and all- are now only about 7% of all jobs so, it can't be their fault. Well, we can still SAY they are! LOL! Why not? Maybe too it's people's fault? After all, it was people who caused the recession by forcing banks to sell them homes they couldn't afford! If these people are only making $7.25 an hour, how much stuff can they really buy? This is a hardship for corporations. These people clearly need to get third minimum wage jobs so they can be better consumers.
We lost our home; because of my husbands job was outsourced to another Country...at our age...it's hard to replace that income...our situation isn't even being addressed...no lol

“Home sweet home :) ”

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

New Zealand

#616 Sep 13, 2013
No I don't think they should. :( No one should invade another's lands unless the rest of the world agrees.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#618 Sep 13, 2013
read this wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry to hear that. However, you are quite the Janie One Note when it comes to blaming Obama for...everything. Your husband's former employers greed is not a result of anything Barack Obama has done. Whatever your husband did for a living, someone in Jakarta was willing to do it for 97 cents an hour. Maybe, a day. As a republican, you can't blame them for that. It's "good business"! Your husband gets his job back when he agrees to work for $.97 an hour. That's "business".
I beg your pardon...I certainly do blame Obama for what has happened to our family...the company who sent my husband's job out of the Country got a tax break...while my husband got the AXE...so yes...I do blame Obama.
I think it SUCKS!!!
Fly over

Portland, OR

#619 Sep 13, 2013
Oh my

The Orioles lost to the Pirates 4 games to 3 in the 1979 World Series, blame Obama!
Fly over

Portland, OR

#620 Sep 13, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg your pardon...I certainly do blame Obama for what has happened to our family...the company who sent my husband's job out of the Country got a tax break...while my husband got the AXE...so yes...I do blame Obama.
I think it SUCKS!!!
Your husbands company sold him out, not Obama. He was living in Kenya when it was first incorporated anyway. I hope things go well and he finds a new job.
Who me

Buffalo, NY

#621 Sep 14, 2013
No No No Nope never leave it alone f them

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#622 Sep 14, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, it's not a problem, as i can well recall what 2007-2009 was like for the beating our economy took....to dispute it's recovery is just being either dishonest or politically partisan.....I like doing the shopping and i am an informed consumer...lol...
politics .... we had several storms in the millions of dollars.. destroying property every where ,, so next spring new housing/construction begins and the white claims economy is on the rise

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#623 Sep 14, 2013
Fly over wrote:
<quoted text>Your husbands company sold him out, not Obama. He was living in Kenya when it was first incorporated anyway. I hope things go well and he finds a new job.
sold himself out ........too greedy

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#624 Sep 14, 2013
"WE" helped start it sooooooooo maybe 'we' should
help finish it?
... and maybe "US" along with it!
When you go sticking your nose in places it's not wanted prepare to get it (( flattened )).
That's all he needs with those big ears to look the part.

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh145/xmrs...

OK, how's he gona hide the nose?

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#625 Sep 14, 2013
Isn't this "SWEET!"
??????????

US, Russia agree on size, scope of Syrian weapons; Syria must provide account within a week

We've decided to 'level' the playing field for them
So what's Putin up to now?

There is a method to his madness which Obama will soon discover-?-

So ?how's? Putin going to settle the middle-east
conflicts? Since Obama lost his crown as world leader why not let someone that can handle it take over? After all he's probably behind it all anyway.

The inexperience and his crony buddies are about to find out what the real world is like.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#626 Sep 14, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg your pardon...I certainly do blame Obama for what has happened to our family...the company who sent my husband's job out of the Country got a tax break...while my husband got the AXE...so yes...I do blame Obama.
I think it SUCKS!!!
During the election, among the talking points was the Dems trying to end that outsourcing taxbreak and also the tax incentives given to big oil, both defeated by the House republicans......BEFORE anyone criticizes this President...you really owe it to yourself, to actually know...WHO DID WHAT, AND TO WHO?.....recall www.bainport.com

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#627 Sep 14, 2013
**A deal has been reached:
http://www.today.com/video/today/53007423/#53...
now, if -the world- could do the same thing about nuclear weapons it would find itself under much better circumstances. The latter causes much greater concern to all nations.

I do think this agreement should extend to the US and Russia to eliminate their stockpiles of chemical weapons also to prevent terrorists or dictators from ever using them.

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#628 Sep 14, 2013
This 'i' thought was an exceptional cartoon of the situation.

http://pix.pressdemocrat.com/20130914/WIRE/13...

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#629 Sep 14, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>During the election, among the talking points was the Dems trying to end that outsourcing taxbreak and also the tax incentives given to big oil, both defeated by the House republicans......BEFORE anyone criticizes this President...you really owe it to yourself, to actually know...WHO DID WHAT, AND TO WHO?.....recall www.bainport.com
There are not, nor were there taxbreaks for outsourcing. The bill introduced by Stabanow expenses such as those incurred moving a facility to another site were still a legitimate business expense but if the facility were being moved overseas it was not. Barry didn't know what he was talking about then and neither do you now.
http://www.stabenow.senate.gov/...
The oil caompany tax incentives were voted on in March of 2012 and the bill to end them was killed in a Democrat controlled senate, 51-47.
So before you defend this so called President, know...WHO DID WHAT, AND TO WHO?

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#632 Sep 14, 2013
Made 21% on cd's back when Carter helped us out,


that was some easy money back then,..

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#633 Sep 14, 2013
read this wrote:
I'm tired of all these "self made" republicans who are always crying about "poor people and Obama ruining the country" yet boasting about everything they have having been gotten on their own with no help from anyone else BUT...one black president comes along and thwarts everything!
OH! "He's useless! He can't do anything!"
Well, he's managed to thwart EVERY SINGLE *CONSERVATIVE* IN THE COUNTRY! All these fiercely independent, wildly successful people, defeated by ONE MAN whom they have absolutely NO respect for!
TOO FUNNY!
Who has he defeated? He hasn't defeated me, in fact, I have benefited from Barry's failed policies. I teach at a privately owned trade school and because people can't find work or are finding themselves underemployed they get unemployment to pay for them to come to my school. Barry allows more immigrants and then helps them with tuition into schools like mine. Half of my students have their tuition paid by one government agency or another, many of those never plan to work in the field that I am teaching them.
So Barry has not defeated me, I have succeeded in spite of him. By the way, I'm not a Republican either, they don't bend nearly far enough to the right.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#634 Sep 14, 2013
Putin vs. the Pushover, Act I, Scene 1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min Dogen 168,768
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 28 min Satan 165,302
News Is this the world's worst airport sandwich? 45 min Go Blue Forever 8
News German authorities seize tank, other WWII weapo... 46 min Go Blue Forever 1
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 49 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2,470
"man" words 53 min Zani Grey 686
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 57 min Zani Grey 24,273
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr harley honey 41,356
Poll Should Hoosier Hillbilly leave Weird? 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 37
News Teen Leads Mob In Ransacking Of Georgia Walmart 2 hr argylesock14 26
motorcycle traveling stories 2 hr harley honey 1,231
More from around the web