Should the US intervene in Syria's ci...

Should the US intervene in Syria's civil war?

Created by Hoosier Hillbilly on Aug 29, 2013

226 votes

Click on an option to vote

No

Yes

Unsure

Could care less!

And how far should "WE" go

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#527 Sep 12, 2013
http://youtu.be/cBJrrz6mKcs

Here's a song that reminds me of Obama...
Piggly Wiggly

Palatine, IL

#529 Sep 12, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
http://youtu.be/cBJrrz6mKcs
Here's a song that reminds me of Obama...
You have the political acumen of a supermarket check out girl. Paper please and, can you double bag the cans and maybe NOT put the bread on the bottom for once?

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#531 Sep 12, 2013
Piggly Wiggly wrote:
<quoted text>You have the political acumen of a supermarket check out girl. Paper please and, can you double bag the cans and maybe NOT put the bread on the bottom for once?
Pretty funny, coming from someone whose hero just got bested by a has-been Soviet.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#532 Sep 12, 2013
Piggly Wiggly wrote:
<quoted text>You have the political acumen of a supermarket check out girl. Paper please and, can you double bag the cans and maybe NOT put the bread on the bottom for once?
Glad the Beatles came along.....

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#533 Sep 12, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
http://youtu.be/cBJrrz6mKcs
Here's a song that reminds me of Obama...
Here's one that reminds me of Barry.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#534 Sep 12, 2013
This one makes me think of Barry too...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#535 Sep 12, 2013
Piggly Wiggly wrote:
<quoted text>You have the political acumen of a supermarket check out girl. Paper please and, can you double bag the cans and maybe NOT put the bread on the bottom for once?
I guess you must have missed my other posts about him...I pay close attention to what is going on in regards to our President...he is a VERY weak man, who has no backbone...and no clue as to what he is doing...America, has now been made a Joke to the rest of the World...no lol

btw, this is why I called him a Paper Tiger...no lol
Piggly Wiggly

Palatine, IL

#536 Sep 12, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you must have missed my other posts about him...I pay close attention to what is going on in regards to our President...he is a VERY weak man, who has no backbone...and no clue as to what he is doing...America, has now been made a Joke to the rest of the World...no lol
btw, this is why I called him a Paper Tiger...no lol
Go put the out-of-date eggs into new cartons please and quit you whining.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#537 Sep 12, 2013

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#538 Sep 12, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Apples and Oranges.
If I see someone drowning and I save him, then I gain the knowledge that I did a good thing. No man is that altruistic that he would do for another without some form of reward, even if it is only a warm fuzzy feeling for a few minutes.
If, in fact, the US were worried about saving lives in Syria, 100,000 deaths ago was the time to intervene. Bombing Assad is not about saving Syrians, it's not about punishing Assad, it is about Barry saving face. Fortunately for Barry, Putin was able to come up with a plan that not only keeps Assad in power with the bulk of his military intact, and it allows Comrade Barry to save face with a diplomatic solution and to top it off it also makes Assad and Putin look like the good guys.
Hooray for us!
wow...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#539 Sep 12, 2013
Piggly Wiggly wrote:
<quoted text>Go put the out-of-date eggs into new cartons please and quit you whining.
I am by no means whining...just stating how things are...never in my lifetime, do I remember Russia, having the upper hand on America...I find this VERY sad...:(
Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#540 Sep 12, 2013
peace, uncle sam

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#541 Sep 13, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you must have missed my other posts about him...I pay close attention to what is going on in regards to our President...he is a VERY weak man, who has no backbone...and no clue as to what he is doing...America, has now been made a Joke to the rest of the World...no lol
btw, this is why I called him a Paper Tiger...no lol
It was made a joke to the rest of the world long before President Obama.

Obama and Putin's plan to play "Geo-political good cop - bad cop" was actually a brilliant plan and scared the shyte out of Assad.

Well played Mr. Presidents, well played.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosierville

#542 Sep 13, 2013
If you think Obama was actually a part of a
"Brilliant" plan - Think again!
He 'owes' Putin his derri&#65533;re.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#543 Sep 13, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was made a joke to the rest of the world long before President Obama.
Obama and Putin's plan to play "Geo-political good cop - bad cop" was actually a brilliant plan and scared the shyte out of Assad.
Well played Mr. Presidents, well played.
...Amen...Guess President Obama's missiles and bombs talk, forced Assad to offer those chemical weapons...that he did'nt have....lol...
berserker

Lodi, CA

#544 Sep 13, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
This pole given on a website produced 6,849 votes so far, these are the results:
No 80%
Yes 13%
Unsure 7%
Would "WE" have wanted interference during 'our' civil war?
Could it have changed the outcome?
What about the =next one= who's side is Russia going to take and China.
LMAO
Here is the thing all should remember. America is on a war time economy. If we cant find an enemy we will make one up. American Government does not have empathy or mercy. Only a profit and plunder agenda wich their hidden masters corporate america demands.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosierville

#545 Sep 13, 2013
Should the US intervene in Syria's civil war?

No 135
70%
Yes 40
20%
Unsure 8
4%
Could care less! 6
3%
And how far should "WE" go 2
1%
Current Total 191

I guess it's only ?RIGHT? "WE" got our answer from Russia. SSOA Sad State Of Affairs
LOL which I'd normally write but in this case I'm not

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#546 Sep 13, 2013
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze get a life or take gas

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosierville

#547 Sep 13, 2013
Sarin?
Sirin is a mythological creature of Russian legends,
? wouldn't you know ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cities_and_towns...

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#548 Sep 13, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Should the US intervene in Syria's civil war?
No 135
70%
Yes 40
20%
Unsure 8
4%
Could care less! 6
3%
And how far should "WE" go 2
1%
Current Total 191
I guess it's only ?RIGHT? "WE" got our answer from Russia. SSOA Sad State Of Affairs
LOL which I'd normally write but in this case I'm not
So glad the United States does'nt conduct foreign policy, based on man on the street polls....See Simon Cowell.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min Northbound 194,593
A six word game (Dec '08) 26 min Aussie Kev 19,498
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 30 min Jennifer Renee 18,494
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 32 min Aussie Kev 35,624
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 40 min whatimeisit 11,765
it's the color yellow (Jan '16) 43 min whatimeisit 104
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 49 min Regolith Based Li... 201,721
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Crystal_Clear722 58,120
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 1 hr Northbound 8,533
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 32,693
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 7 hr Crazy Beautiful 7,870
More from around the web