#21 May 13, 2013
It's illegal here. :(

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#22 May 13, 2013
Lylah wrote:
It's illegal here.:(
I'm sorry :( it passed a few years back. Ok y'all have a great night I . Have to be at work a 4am

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23 May 14, 2013
NY just made it less illegal, pretty sure that soon it will be legal here.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#24 May 14, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
NY just made it less illegal, pretty sure that soon it will be legal here.
HOW THE FREAK can ya make it...LESS ...Legal... IT'S either Legal or NOT!!!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#25 May 14, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>HOW THE FREAK can ya make it...LESS ...Legal... IT'S either Legal or NOT!!!
Lpl Well here you can posses 2 1/2 ounces after that it's illegal, and you pay the state for a license every year.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#26 May 15, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> HOW THE FREAK can ya make it...LESS ...Legal... IT'S either Legal or NOT!!!
Private possession possession out of the public view of less than 25 grams of marijuana is already legal in the state of New York. Cuomo has proposed lowering the penalties even lower for mj ofenses.
doofy

Marietta, GA

#27 May 15, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> HOW THE FREAK can ya make it...LESS ...Legal... IT'S either Legal or NOT!!!
Just don't order a 64oz cola for the cotton mouth.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#28 May 15, 2013
Barkeep...ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, DUDE????

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#29 Jul 4, 2013
I quit Drinkin'

When they inventeD the Funnel,...

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#30 Jul 4, 2013
Marijuana. It's better for you in the long run, if used periodically. There are at least a few studies that says it has medicinal benefits, which is the only way that I can see that states have been able to get this far. But no serious and well funded studies (as is usually provided my government money) have been made by the government.. because the government considers it illegal. One day they will hopefully wake up and see the potential and the massive amounts of money to be made. Federally approved, is unfortunately the only way I see that it will be universally accepted by all states and employers.

I say unfortunately, because our blessed government usually finds a way to screw up good concepts, by either greed or corruption. It would put a giant dent in our national debt (in theory) if done properly. Create jobs,taxation etc. I suppose this is coming from someone that hasn't been allowed to partake in sticky icky because of his job (drug tested regularly) for around 20 years. So my opinion probably is NG. But if the government ever legalizes it, old Will is gonna partake once again, if just to help the Hostess stocks.

I've been around a few drunks and stoners, so give me the stoners any day. Far more peaceable and entertaining. They seem to function better, plus always lead you to more interesting conversations, as they don't usually slur their speech like drunks tend to do. And they always lead you to the good snacks. And of course, besides usually no fighting.. there is no crying usually (via the crying drunk) or puking all over the place. Lets see, no hangovers.. and all of that possibly means less bitchy people at work.

What's the problem guv? Get er done...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 min rlyuny 34,920
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 2 min Crazy Jae 6,591
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 min Crazy Jae 6,964
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 5 min Crazy Jae 4,218
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 11 min Crazy Jae 50,163
2words into 2new words (May '12) 11 min wichita-rick 9,058
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min Judy 123 227,198
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 20 min Bacchus MC 9,783
What Turns You Off? (Jan '17) 1 hr Bacchus MC 1,219
More from around the web