Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1941 Aug 1, 2013
http://howmanyofme.com/search/
George
There are 1,474,189 people in the U.S. with the first name George.
Statistically the 21st most popular first name.
99.46 percent of people with the first name George are male.

Zimmerman
There are 94,923 people in the U.S. with the last name Zimmerman.
Statistically the 350th most popular last name.

George Zimmerman
There are 442 people in the U.S. named George Zimmerman.

;-)

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1942 Aug 1, 2013
Looks like you all would get over this already and move on to some thing else, I was found NOT guilty for shooting TM but I was guilty of trying to look like a Hero and saving those peoples lives in that carwreck a week or so ago. lmao

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1943 Aug 1, 2013
Quick Draw Zimmerman wrote:
Looks like you all would get over this already and move on to some thing else, I was found NOT guilty for shooting TM but I was guilty of trying to look like a Hero and saving those peoples lives in that carwreck a week or so ago. lmao
You look a bit obsessive when you have to make a profile just to post here. Sad and funny at the same time!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1944 Aug 1, 2013
Funny thing is that GZ can choose to live anywhere he wants to live in the U.S., but unfortunately for him, his civil rights as an innocent man will be impacted by some.

You're outraged GZ defended himself, yet you remain quiet on things like this:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57576709/...

It becomes clearer every day why BHO got a second term.... SMFH

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1945 Aug 1, 2013
Capn Greg wrote:
Funny thing is that GZ can choose to live anywhere he wants to live in the U.S., but unfortunately for him, his civil rights as an innocent man will be impacted by some.
You're outraged GZ defended himself, yet you remain quiet on things like this:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57576709/...
It becomes clearer every day why BHO got a second term.... SMFH
They can't be outraged at that, it would be RACIST!

Hiya handsome!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1947 Aug 1, 2013
Capn Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? I don't recall that being on the ballot. Have you been drinking?
Do you leave notes around your house to remind yourself to breath?

I'm trying to read between the lines of what you posted, but it's as stupid as your post is.

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1948 Aug 1, 2013
Video of Trayvon Martin Hosting “Fight Clubs”, Photos of Guns, And ...

www.mrconservative.com/2013/07/20441-video-of...

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1950 Aug 1, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
You look a bit obsessive when you have to make a profile just to post here. Sad and funny at the same time!
Hmmm have to make it, no I didn`t have to make it 'I' chose to make it, big difference wouldn`t you say but anyway thanks for your input into this matter, btw surely you wouldn`t of found me guilty if you had been one of the jurist ?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1951 Aug 1, 2013
Vee wrote:
Video of Trayvon Martin Hosting “Fight Clubs”, Photos of Guns, And ...
www.mrconservative.com/2013/07/20441-video-of...
Thanks vee for posting that but it doesn`t surprise me at all what the dude was into

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1953 Aug 1, 2013
Scarbelly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't want them here in Idaho either!!!
You sure? They bring some needed protests and devaluation of property values? Plus, the offchance some celebrities like Jesse Jackson,Al Sharpton or Stevie Wonder might come visit?

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1954 Aug 1, 2013
Quick Draw Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm have to make it, no I didn`t have to make it 'I' chose to make it, big difference wouldn`t you say but anyway thanks for your input into this matter, btw surely you wouldn`t of found me guilty if you had been one of the jurist ?
No, because unlike the rest of the posters here, I know the real facts of the case. I would NEVER have voted for guilty of murder, but I would have voted for involuntary manslaughter at the very least. There was absolutely NO intent on Zimmermans behalf.

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1955 Aug 1, 2013
TMZ wrote:
First Dennis Farina dying of AIDS and now the news that Trayvon once filmed his friends clowning around- what's the world coming to???!!
Maybe you should go drown your sorrows for Trayvon in a bowl of mushy cheerios!

At least his girlfriend is making money off his death. She just got signed to a movie deal.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_y...

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1957 Aug 1, 2013
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
I love Stevie Wonder
I saw Ray Charles in concert twice! The best concert I ever saw was with Steve Ray Vaughn, Johnny Lang and BB King in Reno 10 years ago!

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#1959 Aug 21, 2013
I wonder why their hasn't been any speech from Obama or Holder about the three black teens that killed the white guy in Oklahoma? Is Holder going to organize protests in OK the way he did in Florida?

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#1960 Aug 21, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
I wonder why their hasn't been any speech from Obama or Holder about the three black teens that killed the white guy in Oklahoma? Is Holder going to organize protests in OK the way he did in Florida?
I seen that last night. They said they were bored so they decided to go kill someone..They shot him in the back..

A cowards way..

Really sad....:(

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#1961 Aug 21, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I seen that last night. They said they were bored so they decided to go kill someone..They shot him in the back..
A cowards way..
Really sad....:(
Yep. Australian leaders are urging it's citizens to boycott the U.S.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#1962 Aug 21, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Australian leaders are urging it's citizens to boycott the U.S.
It never stops does it..everyday something new.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#1963 Aug 21, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
It never stops does it..everyday something new.
Actually, I think I was mistaken in describing the teens. Just saw another story about this, and they showed their photos. 2 AA kids and 1 white kid.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#1964 Aug 21, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I think I was mistaken in describing the teens. Just saw another story about this, and they showed their photos. 2 AA kids and 1 white kid.
I knew that but I was being my sweet self and didn't want to correct you..:P

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#1965 Aug 21, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew that but I was being my sweet self and didn't want to correct you..:P
One correction per posting day is allowed. LoL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min poopie 132,147
Food List (Aug '13) 6 min Dr Wu 1,331
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Roy 152,424
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 12 min Dr Wu 1,077
I Like..... (Mar '14) 14 min Dr Wu 475
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 23 min andet1987 2,127
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 23 min wichita-rick 166
Is it possible to....... 2 hr andet1987 541
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr veteran of war god 25,561
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 3 hr -Lea- 113
More from around the web