Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1837 Jul 28, 2013
Candyloop001 wrote:
<quoted text>
give me your lunch money kid
Zimmerman: Something's wrong with him.

Something was wrong with him, as Prosecutor John Guy said in his closing arguments –“Isn’t it a child’s worst fear, walking home, alone, in the dark, in the rain, being followed, by a strange man.”

http://news.rapgenius.com/1982239
Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1839 Jul 28, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't exactly say that. I've seen more than one liberal that see's this trial and the continued persecution of Zimmerman for what it really is. Hell, prior to the trial, I was laying primary blame on Zimmerman my self.
I was laying primary blame on Zimmerman my self.

What it REALLY is...

Zimmerman:These assholes they always get away.

For those who interpreted it as evidence of Zimmerman’s racism and/or reckless vigilanteism, this line took on a bitter irony when Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges in the killing of Trayvon Martin, July 13, 2013.

http://news.rapgenius.com/1981811
A noted observer

Hoffman Estates, IL

#1840 Jul 28, 2013
I lay the blame on the SYG law which enabled Zimmerman to initially get away with murder with a perfunctory *investigation* by the police.

You take a person's last earthly breath away, there better be more questioning than: "We're ya scared?"

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#1841 Jul 28, 2013
Kathlene wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman: Something's wrong with him.
Something was wrong with him, as Prosecutor John Guy said in his closing arguments –“Isn’t it a child’s worst fear, walking home, alone, in the dark, in the rain, being followed, by a strange man.”
http://news.rapgenius.com/1982239
A child, perhaps yes. The problem is there was no child involved in this scenario, but a nearly-eighteen street-smart prowler.
Miami Nice

Miami, FL

#1843 Jul 28, 2013
Trayvon Martin: Slaying Victim. Born: 5 February 1995. Died: 26 February 2012 ( shot to death).
Miami Nice

Miami, FL

#1844 Jul 28, 2013
Uh Clem: POS ClownFlace lost in CyberSpace

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#1845 Jul 28, 2013
Police buried Trayvon's criminal history

Exclusive: Jack Cashill exposes fact 'good kid' Martin should have been arrested twice

http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/police-buried-tray...

A year ago Feb. 26, neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Fla., and within a month every sentient person on the planet knew “Trayvon” by name.

What they did not know was Martin’s background. Sanford Police Department (SPD) investigator Chris Serino, for instance, said publicly of Martin,“This child has no criminal record whatsoever.” He called Martin “a good kid, a mild-mannered kid.” The media almost universally sustained this tragically false narrative.

Martin had the seeming good fortune of attending school in the Miami-Dade School District, the fourth-largest district in the country and one of the few with its own police department.

For a variety of reasons, none of them good, elements within the SPD and the Miami-Dade School District Police Department, or M-DSPD, conspired to keep Martin’s criminal history buried.

As part of its mission the M-DSPD was allegedly trying to divert offending students, especially black males, from the criminal justice system. As the Martin death would prove, the M-DSPD diverted offending students to nothing beyond its own statistical glory.

The exposure of M-DSPD practices began inadvertently on March 26, 2012, when the Miami Herald, the one mainstream outlet to do real reporting on the case, ran a story on Martin’s background.

The Herald’s headline,“Multiple suspensions paint complicated portrait of Trayvon Martin,” should have caused the other media to seek the truth about the very nearly sanctified Martin.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/police-buried-tray...

“defusing bigot mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

-- every day --

#1846 Jul 28, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You've had way more.....proving you are racist as hell.....you just don't claim it, and that's on you, too.....
Wow, dude! Let's revisit your shining moment in #1762 ... and that's on YOU!

"It's been brutal...I've never seen so many black talking heads, in my life......disturbing...."
Miami Nice

Miami, FL

#1847 Jul 28, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
Police buried Trayvon's criminal history
Exclusive: Jack Cashill exposes fact 'good kid' Martin should have been arrested twice
http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/police-buried-tray...
A year ago Feb. 26, neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Fla., and within a month every sentient person on the planet knew “Trayvon” by name.
What they did not know was Martin’s background. Sanford Police Department (SPD) investigator Chris Serino, for instance, said publicly of Martin,“This child has no criminal record whatsoever.” He called Martin “a good kid, a mild-mannered kid.” The media almost universally sustained this tragically false narrative.
Martin had the seeming good fortune of attending school in the Miami-Dade School District, the fourth-largest district in the country and one of the few with its own police department.
For a variety of reasons, none of them good, elements within the SPD and the Miami-Dade School District Police Department, or M-DSPD, conspired to keep Martin’s criminal history buried.
As part of its mission the M-DSPD was allegedly trying to divert offending students, especially black males, from the criminal justice system. As the Martin death would prove, the M-DSPD diverted offending students to nothing beyond its own statistical glory.
The exposure of M-DSPD practices began inadvertently on March 26, 2012, when the Miami Herald, the one mainstream outlet to do real reporting on the case, ran a story on Martin’s background.
The Herald’s headline,“Multiple suspensions paint complicated portrait of Trayvon Martin,” should have caused the other media to seek the truth about the very nearly sanctified Martin.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/police-buried-tray...
"Exclusive: Jack Cashill exposes fact 'good kid' Martin should have been arrested twice.."

...and George Zimmerman was arrested...twice.
Miami Nice

Miami, FL

#1849 Jul 28, 2013
Don't follow someone's child without permission.
Race Card Revoked

United States

#1850 Jul 28, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, dude! Let's revisit your shining moment in #1762 ... and that's on YOU!
"It's been brutal...I've never seen so many black talking heads, in my life......disturbing...."
If you think the two racial pot stirrers Jackson & Sharpton are legitimate "leaders", then you're even dumber than I thought, and that's really sad. My condolences to your brain stem.

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Chesapeake, VA

#1851 Jul 28, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I would wonder, at what point, we might be violating ol' George's civil rights......Geez, throw a flag, for piling on already......
Being called a creepy "cracka" then pummeled by a punk kid were the first two civil rights violations against him. The special prosecutor opting not to let a grand jury decide whether prosecution was warranted was most likely another. Hell, the entire special prosecution most likely as well. Then there's the Justice Department organizing protests against Zimmerman. As well as the media (of which some are still guilty of) portraying him at times as white and/or a white Hispanic. We also have the DOJ that has confiscated his personal property and continues to threaten him with even more charges.

Hell, I'd say GZ is owed one hell of an apology and one hell of a settlement, by lots of people.
Miami Nice

United States

#1852 Jul 28, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
Being called a creepy "cracka" then pummeled by a punk kid were the first two civil rights violations against him. The special prosecutor opting not to let a grand jury decide whether prosecution was warranted was most likely another. Hell, the entire special prosecution most likely as well. Then there's the Justice Department organizing protests against Zimmerman. As well as the media (of which some are still guilty of) portraying him at times as white and/or a white Hispanic. We also have the DOJ that has confiscated his personal property and continues to threaten him with even more charges.
Hell, I'd say GZ is owed one hell of an apology and one hell of a settlement, by lots of people.
" We also have the DOJ that has confiscated his personal property and continues to threaten him with even more charges."

Shit happens when you murder someone.
Offbeat SWAT-AntiSockTea m

United States

#1853 Jul 28, 2013
Miami Nice wrote:
<quoted text>

Shit happens when you murder someone.
Keep up all of your obsessive-compulsive sh!t and we're going to murder all of your Topix SOCKS, Sybil!!!! Troll Mod 8 gave the OK to do so!
SLACK

United States

#1855 Jul 28, 2013
Not Geno wrote:
<quoted text>whoa boy!
sup jose queervo
tj

Kent, WA

#1857 Jul 28, 2013
The verdict was just!!
He is innocent!!!

That tall adult was a hoodlum! That was not a child!!! Children are innocent! Travon was not, he might have just gotten what he deserved!!
Based on his rap sheet he's done bad things!!
road runner

United States

#1858 Jul 28, 2013
George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud

Accident scene on left, Zimmerman photo on right

This was a suspicious story from the beginning.

We have seen news reports of protesters doing thousands of dollars of damage to be wrong. The claims of separate attacks by protesters over the Zimmerman verdict turned out to be false. Now added to the list of false news reports appears to be the story of George Zimmerman heroically rescuing a family of four from a burning SUV.

The initial report was that George Zimmerman was ‘just coincidentally’ driving by after a car accident occurred, that he leaped out of his vehicle to come to the rescue of the family of four trapped inside as the vehicle caught fire, pulling them to safety. That was followed by the claim that the family he rescued had planned a press event to thank George Zimmerman, but that they canceled due to threats from Trayvon Martin supporters.

It appears they may have canceled the event because they did not want to be part of the fraud of making Zimmerman out to be a hero, when that story was not precisely true.

What did occur was that an accident occurred where a car slid on it’s side into a median. People at the scene called 911, which went to the Sanford office of the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office. BEFORE responding to the 911 call, News Ball.com reports that Seminole Sheriff’s Dept. Officer Patrick Rehder, a self-styled friend and supporter of Zimmerman, contacted Zimmerman by cell phone directing him to go to the accident so as to appear to be a hero. News Ball.com also provides a social media screen capture of a curious statement about Rehder taking pleasure when someone gets credit for something they did not do.

Rehder’s name appears on the accident report as the responding officer; social media shows his connection to Zimmerman.

There were plenty of people driving by who witnessed the accident, and stopped to help the family out of the vehicle, BEFORE Zimmerman showed up, according to the 911 calls, but no ‘thank you’ press conference mentioning anyone else by name specifically was scheduled by the family, and no mention of anyone other than Zimmerman was made by the sheriff.
road runner

United States

#1859 Jul 28, 2013
Zimmerman showed up AFTER he was called by a SCSO member according to a report at News Ball.com , Zimmerman then got out of his car with a fire extinguisher, and apparently left without doing anything especially heroic. You can hear the course of events here in the 911 calls; many people who were there as the accident happened stopped to get people out, and the fire and smoke problem from the calls, appeared some time after they were out of the car. As you can hear from the calls, people were out before there was a smoke or fire problem; Zimmerman did not appear to risk his life to pull anyone out of a burning car, as was claimed.:
http://youtu.be/qD35RgOoy34

So, we have the claim that George Zimmerman just happened to be at the accident several days after his verdict called into question. We have established a relationship between George Zimmerman and the responding officer.

We have the actual extraction of the people in the accident by multiple citizens coming to the rescue who witnessed the accident, according to the 911 calls, we have the report in 911 calls that everyone was OUT of the vehicle for some time before there was any question of smoke or fire, and we have the sheriff and the victim ONLY mentioning George Zimmerman – by name. But there is no mention by anyone, especially the Sheriff’s office, of the other ‘good samaritans’ who appear to have done the actual hard part of helping people out of the car lying on its side.

We have no independent verification that Zimmerman was even there, much less that he did anything heroic. No photos, no cell phone video, no police video, no other people who were present as indicated by the 911 calls that support that Zimmerman was there, or did what was claimed – that he pulled people from a flaming car wreck.

That seems distinctly odd, on top of the suspicious timing of this heroic Zimmerman rescue. Enough strange and implausible quirks make this SUV accident rescue appear fake.

THIS new challenge to Zimmerman’s integrity in addition to the misrepresentation of funds donated when bail was set, as well as the conflicting statements made to police and in court, is why protesters both distrust BOTH George Zimmerman and the local Florida LEOs, and are protesting the validity of the trial verdict. It is also part of why there is opposition to the SYG laws that make it easier for someone to get away with homicide.
road runner

United States

#1860 Jul 28, 2013
Shit happens when you murder someone.

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Chesapeake, VA

#1861 Jul 29, 2013
Not Geno wrote:
I gotta better idea, why don't you con bots dress him up, coach him up, then prop him up and run him in the Republican nomination next time around? He is a hero after all. Didn't he just save the life of someone?
A hero? Lol. Does Chilli J. know you are crushing on him so hard that you are copying his schtick?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Hoosier Hillbilly' or 'Barack Obama' Who'd Be... 5 min Mechanic 17
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 9 min AmyFaith 137,718
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 26 min Poop On Coupon 6,993
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 26 min Alias 54,596
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 27 min Grace Nerissa 36,460
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 27 min Flower-Child 17,357
A six word game (Dec '08) 28 min Shriveled 17,571
I Like..... (Mar '14) 36 min The Paisan 317
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr curiouslu 147,088
Stolen Jaguar Found 46 Years Later 2 hr Pile Of Junk 6
What's your tip for the day? 3 hr JailBroke 1,051
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••