George Zimmerman Verdict: Not Guilty

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1410 Jul 23, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
Half, if not all of those should be facing a defamation lawsuit at a minimum.
Would also be great...if Darrell Issa and these Congressional Hearings could be assembled to confront race-baiting and dishonesty in agenda-driven "news" networks.....AMERICAN'S DO NOT ALLOW MEDIA AND GOVERNMENT, SOCIAL ENGINEERING......

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#1411 Jul 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Would also be great...if Darrell Issa and these Congressional Hearings could be assembled to confront race-baiting and dishonesty in agenda-driven "news" networks.....AMERICAN'S DO NOT ALLOW MEDIA AND GOVERNMENT, SOCIAL ENGINEERING......
Since progressives approve of race-baiting as well as agenda-driven news networks, congressional hearings would be pointless.
Irony of the left

San Francisco, CA

#1412 Jul 23, 2013
http://www.examiner.com/article/ignored-by-me...

Not only was Zimmerman not a racist he had a black business partner, has Afro-Peruvian roots, and helped out underprivileged black kids in his neighborhood he also was a supporter of the very president who would later slander him by innuendo.

As Robert, Georges brother, told me, George is "a registered Democrat. He registered as a Hispanic. He kind of did some internal family campaigning for Obama."
Hannateabagger

La Grange, IL

#1414 Jul 23, 2013
Irony of the left wrote:
http://www.examiner.com/articl e/ignored-by-media-zimmerman-v oted-for-obama-tutored-black-k ids
Not only was Zimmerman not a racist he had a black business partner, has Afro-Peruvian roots, and helped out underprivileged black kids in his neighborhood he also was a supporter of the very president who would later slander him by innuendo.
As Robert, Georges brother, told me, George is "a registered Democrat. He registered as a Hispanic. He kind of did some internal family campaigning for Obama."
And no one considers the number of young, black teens that he DID NOT kill because he quit following them! Everybody focuses on the one that didn't get away.

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#1415 Jul 23, 2013
Hannateabagger wrote:
<quoted text>And no one considers the number of young, black teens that he DID NOT kill because he quit following them! Everybody focuses on the one that didn't get away.
Perhaps he shoulda concentrated more on getting away instead of beating the chit out of a creepy cracka that turned out not to be a craka.
Miami Nice

United States

#1416 Jul 23, 2013
A TROLL NAMED SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>here is your hero
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/03/30/1079... #
"here is your hero"

Zimmerman:

Weve had some break-ins in my neighborhood and theres a real suspicious guy. Its Retreat View Circle. The best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle.

This guy looks like hes up to no good or hes on drugs or something. Its raining and hes just walking around looking about.[00:25]

911 dispatcher:

OK, is he White, Black, or Hispanic?

Zimmerman:

He looks black.

911 dispatcher:

Did you see what he was wearing?

Zimmerman:

Yeah, a dark hoodie like a gray hoodie. He wore jeans or sweat pants and white tennis shoes. Hes here now hes just staring.[00:42]

911 dispatcher:

Hes just walking around the area, the houses? OK.

Zimmerman:

Now hes staring at me.[00:48]

911 dispatcher:

OK, you said thats 1111 Retreat View or 111?

Zimmerman:

Thats the clubhouse.

911 dispatcher:

Hes near the clubhouse now?

Zimmerman:

Yeah, now hes coming toward me. Hes got his hands in his waist band.

And hes a black male.[1:03]

911 dispatcher:

How old would you say he is?

Zimmerman:

Hes got something on his shirt. About like his late teens.

911 dispatcher:

Late teens?

Zimmerman:

Uh, huh.

Somethings wrong with him. Yep, hes coming to check me out.

Hes got something in his hands. I dont know what his deal is.[01:20]

911 dispatcher:

Let me know if he does anything, OK?

Zimmerman:

OK.

911 dispatcher:

Weve got him on the wire. Just let me know if this guy does anything else.

Zimmerman:

OK.

These @!$%#s. They always get away.
Miami Nice

United States

#1419 Jul 23, 2013
At least Trayvon broke your GD nose in that murderous rage!
Miami Nice

Miami Beach, FL

#1420 Jul 23, 2013
Trayvon ran away from Zimmerman. Next thing we know...he was shot, point blank, through the heart...WTF?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#1421 Jul 23, 2013
Miami Nice wrote:
At least Trayvon broke your GD nose in that murderous rage!
Sh1theel racists like you are determined to get more people killed whipping up racial tension.

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#1422 Jul 23, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Sh1theel racists like you are determined to get more people killed whipping up racial tension.
I'm beginning to believe that poster is beyond racist and is just outright sick.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1423 Jul 23, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Sh1theel racists like you are determined to get more people killed whipping up racial tension.
"Whipping up racial tension?" What a simplistic conclusion to draw from any comment that doesn't high-five this verdict! A few of you more entrenched, scared firearm extemists have confirmed you struggle with casuality. You'd actually pretend that, or even worse, actually believe that a few TPX comments are now "whipping up racial tension."

A few of you have taken victory laps on the verdict, saying unarmed minor victim TM somehow "deserved" what he got. Yet you've not asked your fellow firearm extremists, to tamp down their incendiary posts here. Why haven't you? Oh yeah... Don't get casuality, do you, mall cop? Whose comments most likely are "whipping up racial tension?"

Those from your buddies, celebrating the "win", saying TM smoked pot, had discipline problems in school and scrapes with the Law, so GW did us all a favor, saving the World from another thug, who deserved what he got? Or some folks who disagree with the verdict and haven't yet let go of it? Hypocrisy is really ugly, in CONs, in DEMs, in INDIEs!

Don't be a hypocrite! If you're going to accuse folks on the other side of this of being racists and whipping up racial tension, try to consistently accuse your more extreme buds on your side of racism on this too. As I said in a prior post, the verdict was reached and this is a done deal to me. Yes, you are and should be so ashamed!:(

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1424 Jul 23, 2013
Miami Nice wrote:
Trayvon ran away from Zimmerman. Next thing we know...he was shot, point blank, through the heart...WTF?
...School's out, eh?.....Surprised you don't go summers, too.....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#1425 Jul 23, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
"Whipping up racial tension?" What a simplistic conclusion to draw from any comment that doesn't high-five this verdict! A few of you more entrenched, scared firearm extemists have confirmed you struggle with casuality. You'd actually pretend that, or even worse, actually believe that a few TPX comments are now "whipping up racial tension."
A few of you have taken victory laps on the verdict, saying unarmed minor victim TM somehow "deserved" what he got. Yet you've not asked your fellow firearm extremists, to tamp down their incendiary posts here. Why haven't you? Oh yeah... Don't get casuality, do you, mall cop? Whose comments most likely are "whipping up racial tension?"
Those from your buddies, celebrating the "win", saying TM smoked pot, had discipline problems in school and scrapes with the Law, so GW did us all a favor, saving the World from another thug, who deserved what he got? Or some folks who disagree with the verdict and haven't yet let go of it? Hypocrisy is really ugly, in CONs, in DEMs, in INDIEs!
Don't be a hypocrite! If you're going to accuse folks on the other side of this of being racists and whipping up racial tension, try to consistently accuse your more extreme buds on your side of racism on this too. As I said in a prior post, the verdict was reached and this is a done deal to me. Yes, you are and should be so ashamed!:(
Scared? What do I have to be scared of? I carry a pistol...... WHY do I carry a pistol? Because cops are too heavy to wag around and sometimes hard to find.

Martin got shot because it seemed he was homophobic(thinking he was being followed by a "creepy azzed cracker":gay white guy)and decided to try a little hood whoop-azz on someone he thought would be easy prey. Another point is,and I've brought this up before and you keep dodging the point,when Zimmerman lost Martin for 4 minutes and was going BACK to his car,what was Martin doing?
Miami Nice

Miami, FL

#1426 Jul 23, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Scared? What do I have to be scared of? I carry a pistol...... WHY do I carry a pistol? Because cops are too heavy to wag around and sometimes hard to find.
Martin got shot because it seemed he was homophobic(thinking he was being followed by a "creepy azzed cracker":gay white guy)and decided to try a little hood whoop-azz on someone he thought would be easy prey. Another point is,and I've brought this up before and you keep dodging the point,when Zimmerman lost Martin for 4 minutes and was going BACK to his car,what was Martin doing?
Zimmerman lost Martin for 4 minutes and was going BACK to his car,what was Martin doing?

Staying Alive.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1429 Jul 23, 2013
Art Of Posting Well wrote:
Trayvon had the unfortunate experience of being stalked and physically being able to get the upper hand in hand to hand combat.
Poor kid.
...Street Justice....Tracy has a Crips tattoo on his neck, eh? Should have spent as much time, bonding with his son.....

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#1430 Jul 23, 2013
Hannateabagger wrote:
<quoted text>And no one considers the number of young, black teens that he DID NOT kill because he quit following them! Everybody focuses on the one that didn't get away.
Much the way nobody focuses on the young, black teens that successfully kill their target.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#1431 Jul 23, 2013
Art Of Posting Well wrote:
<quoted text>He wasn't too far off was he??
The problem with the Teatards is simple, they can't seem to place themselves in TM's position. I think the difference would be their stalkers would be shot in under 30 seconds and not 4 minutes later. No wasting of time crapping their pants, just draw and shoot.
The trouble with liblips is that you LOVE playing the victim. You eat,sleep and live victimization. You extend it,nurture it to any simple minded fools that listen to you and want to have others to blame for their woes in life. I think it would be an IMPOSSIBLE mindset for you to imagine yourself in Zimmerman's shoes that night. I won't bother to repeat the details,some folks are just to ideologically dense to grasp them. Suffice it to day Martin chose the wrong "creepy azzed cracker" to ambush in the dark that night. He WON'T make that mistake again.......

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1433 Jul 23, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Scared? What do I have to be scared of? I carry a pistol...... WHY do I carry a pistol? Because cops are too heavy to wag around and sometimes hard to find.
Martin got shot because it seemed he was homophobic(thinking he was being followed by a "creepy azzed cracker":gay white guy)and decided to try a little hood whoop-azz on someone he thought would be easy prey. Another point is,and I've brought this up before and you keep dodging the point,when Zimmerman lost Martin for 4 minutes and was going BACK to his car,what was Martin doing?
You're obviously scared, or wouldn't feel the need to carry dude! I didn't dodge your irrelevant question. I said I'll never know where TM was during those 4 minutes and neither will you. We'll never know where TM was then, because GW Fife conveniently tapped the only other witness. For all we know, TM was hiding from GW in a bush somewhere.

Speaking of dodging points, you're being a hypocrite, accusing others of inciting, but not asking your insecure, scared firearm extremist buds to also tamp down their "the only good "thug" is a de*d thug" comments here? Aren't you? Take your time, Crime Dog... I expect you to lack the intestinal fortitude to answer that question honestly!

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#1436 Jul 23, 2013
Art Of Posting Well wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon WAS a victim. Wake up.
Of his own stupidity.
notatroll

Santa Clara, CA

#1437 Jul 23, 2013
Art Of Posting Well wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon WAS a victim. Wake up.
A victim of being a thug, bad up brining and a police chef that refused to arrest young criminals so he could say crime was down in his area, that's why Trayvon was suspend for burglary, fighting and MJ use instead of arrested
Thugs need to be careful who they mug, at least until obama takes guns away from honest citizens so they can't protect themselves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Village Cites Resident for Having Beehives With... 6 min Emerald 7
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 10 min Denny CranesPlace 46,502
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 10 min Broken Lance 8,110
Fake book titles game (Feb '10) 12 min Mechanic 4,294
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 15 min Don Henley 40,756
News Muslim cleric says masturbating makes your hand... 16 min Emerald 17
A six word game (Dec '08) 18 min quilterqueen 18,401
News 'Father' Marries His 'Son' 38 min Pat Robertson s F... 16
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 47 min Mechanic 4,607
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sublime1 163,052
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 1 hr Mechanic 652
More from around the web