George Zimmerman Verdict: Not Guilty

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#983 Jul 18, 2013
Concealed carry cuts down on crime. Trevon just jumped the wrong guy and paid the price

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#984 Jul 18, 2013
To paraphrase "Fight Club", apparently we need some rules:

George Zimmerman's Gun Club Rules:

1. The first rule of Gun Club is: You do not talk about Gun Club.

2. The second rule of Gun Club is: You do not talk about Gun Club.

3. Third rule of Gun Club: Someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out, you "accidently" shoot him in the heart, the shooting is over.

4. Fourth rule: only two guys to a shooting.

5. Fifth rule: one shooting at a time, fellas.

6. Sixth rule: no shirts, no shoes, only one gun.

7. Seventh rule: Shootings will go on as long as they have to.

8. And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first night at Gun Club, you have to shoot somebody.

Hey, it appears you firearm extremists are just fine with yet another unarmed dead black teenager. Happy shooting, y'all!

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#986 Jul 18, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
To paraphrase "Fight Club", apparently we need some rules:
George Zimmerman's Gun Club Rules:
1. The first rule of Gun Club is: You do not talk about Gun Club.
2. The second rule of Gun Club is: You do not talk about Gun Club.
3. Third rule of Gun Club: Someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out, you "accidently" shoot him in the heart, the shooting is over.
4. Fourth rule: only two guys to a shooting.
5. Fifth rule: one shooting at a time, fellas.
6. Sixth rule: no shirts, no shoes, only one gun.
7. Seventh rule: Shootings will go on as long as they have to.
8. And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first night at Gun Club, you have to shoot somebody.
Hey, it appears you firearm extremists are just fine with yet another unarmed dead black teenager. Happy shooting, y'all!
As I stated in a prior post, when the mobs start rioting, hopefully it is the idiots that are stirring the race pot that get a taste of their fury.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#987 Jul 18, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
To paraphrase "Fight Club", apparently we need some rules:
George Zimmerman's Gun Club Rules:
1. The first rule of Gun Club is: You do not talk about Gun Club.
2. The second rule of Gun Club is: You do not talk about Gun Club.
3. Third rule of Gun Club: Someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out, you "accidently" shoot him in the heart, the shooting is over.
4. Fourth rule: only two guys to a shooting.
5. Fifth rule: one shooting at a time, fellas.
6. Sixth rule: no shirts, no shoes, only one gun.
7. Seventh rule: Shootings will go on as long as they have to.
8. And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first night at Gun Club, you have to shoot somebody.
Hey, it appears you firearm extremists are just fine with yet another unarmed dead black teenager. Happy shooting, y'all!
So you would have preferred Zimmerman was dead? Trevon was jsut another thug and proven thief
Miami Nice

United States

#988 Jul 18, 2013
Their effort to distance themselves from their fellow juror comes after B37 told Cooper that she thought Zimmerman's "heart was in the right place," and that she had no doubt that he feared for his life when he shot and kill Martin.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2013/0...

Well, dumbass juror B37, I think that, until Zimmerman blew it away, Trayvon Martin's "heart was in the right place" and that he feared for HIS life before George Zimmerman shot and killed him.

PS Sorry your book deal fell through.
Miami Nice

United States

#989 Jul 18, 2013
Oh, one more thing..dumbass juror B37..while your mouth is still in the right place..STFU..and take a seat. Your 15 is up.

Thank you.

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#990 Jul 18, 2013
Miami Nice wrote:
Oh, one more thing..dumbass juror B37..while your mouth is still in the right place..STFU..and take a seat. Your 15 is up.
Thank you.
I really don't think it is proper for someone who posts false information to call someone else a dumbass.
Miami Nice

United States

#991 Jul 18, 2013
Trayvon Martin's heart is gonna haunt B37 the rest of her life.

Mark my Words.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#992 Jul 18, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
why is that or any of them important ... do you remember the other 12 who had deals as well ????
in America it can't be true unless we have a CONSPIRACY
12?

Beautiful Black Molly

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#996 Jul 18, 2013
Miami Nice wrote:
Trayvon Martin's heart is gonna haunt B37 the rest of her life.
Mark my Words.
Nobody, absolutely, NOBODY marks your words.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#997 Jul 18, 2013
Ham Sammich wrote:
<quoted text>But potential iPad recipient. He was WALKING home, minding his business. What you think he is capable of doing because he's a black teen, is irrelevant.
Minding his business when he jumped Zimmerman and broke his nose and pounded his head on the concrete. Zimmerman had a right to defend his life. We had a case like this in Dallas and it never went to trial. You don't have to take a beating.
SLACK

United States

#998 Jul 18, 2013
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody, absolutely, NOBODY marks your words.
what about all of its other socks
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#999 Jul 18, 2013
Shhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>he hates to be corrected. ever notice that's all he does to others posts ALL day?
aint he a dyck, had to be a total pos judge
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#1000 Jul 18, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Minding his business when he jumped Zimmerman and broke his nose and pounded his head on the concrete. Zimmerman had a right to defend his life. We had a case like this in Dallas and it never went to trial. You don't have to take a beating.
according to zimmerman

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1001 Jul 18, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>So you would have preferred Zimmerman was dead? Trevon was jsut another thug and proven thief
No, I'm fine with GZ not being dead! I would've preferred if he'd stayed in his vehicle as instructed by the authorities, like a good little mall cop wannabe should have and not started a fistfight with a kid that he apparently couldn't finish, without shooting him dead.

Folks who assume this was a 0 sum game (that one of them had to end up dead) ignore the facts. If GZ hadn't played cop and had kept his chunky bum in the vehicle, they both live. "Just another thug and proven thief?" They probably execute minors for those offenses in TX.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#1003 Jul 18, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
Hey, it appears you firearm extremists are just fine with yet another unarmed dead black teenager. Happy shooting, y'all!
It seems that the black community is okay with dead black teenagers as long as it is blacks that do the shooting.
Miami Nice

United States

#1004 Jul 18, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Minding his business when he jumped Zimmerman and broke his nose and pounded his head on the concrete. Zimmerman had a right to defend his life. We had a case like this in Dallas and it never went to trial. You don't have to take a beating.
...neither did Trayvon...but Zimmerman had a gun...dead people can't talk. We only know Geoege's version of what happened. There were plenty of inconsistencies in Zimmerman's side of the story..Denny. Inconsistencies meaning georgie lied.. He had just shot and killed an unarmed juvenile...he knew the ONLY defense he had, in Florida...was SELF.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#1005 Jul 18, 2013
Shooting unarmed people happens all the time - this case is no different than the millions of others that happened before it. The only difference is in this case the media sensationalized the sh*t out of it. Is it a shame that a potentially guilty man walks free while a potentially innocent person gets buried - he!! yes!!! OJ lied - he lied like no other before him.

Shouldn't we be focusing our posting talents on a more important topic at hand? Like the sex of the new royal baby?

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1006 Jul 18, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing those things - following, interrogating, getting out of your car - nothing is criminal there, possible rude but nonetheless not at all a good enough reason to start a fight. There's the problem. There was no need for bodily force from Martin and had there not been there would have been no deadly force from Zimmerman.
But I know that means nothing to the blood-lusting societal failures out there.
We know Zimmerman pursued Martin. We don't know what GZ did to get his azzz stumped, but he should have stayed in his vehicle (as suggested) and let the police take care of the kid and self defense wouldn't have been necessary. He felt confident with that 9mil and went looking for trouble and proved how easy it is to get away with murder.

Bottom line ... the kid didn't need to die that night.
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no decent repellent currently available, but I have found that ignoring the idiot works just as well.
You are absolutely right, Thank You.
That twit is a BIGTIME idiot and there is no reasoning with that sort.

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1007 Jul 18, 2013
Miami Nice wrote:
<quoted text>
...neither did Trayvon...but Zimmerman had a gun...dead people can't talk. We only know Geoege's version of what happened. There were plenty of inconsistencies in Zimmerman's side of the story..Denny. Inconsistencies meaning georgie lied.. He had just shot and killed an unarmed juvenile...he knew the ONLY defense he had, in Florida...was SELF.
No, we don't just know Zimmermans side.(Rachel Jeantel testimony) You obviously didn't listen to his little friend OR the real 911 call. He was NEVER told to stay in his vehicle, he was ASKED where his car/truck was parked.(a reference point for the cops) The only thing the operator told Zimmerman is, "we don't need you to do that", is when Zimmerman said that he was following him. Zimmerman was/is an idiot. He lacks common sense but NEVER did he go out that night intending to MURDER (WHICH IS WHAT THE CHARGE WAS)anyone. The prosecutor OVERCHARGED Zimmerman. She should have charged him with a lessor charge and no doubt she would have won.

WHERE in this call do you EVER here the 911 operator tell him to stay in his vehicle? YOU DON'T!

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-911-call-...

And in case you don't know what you're hearing: Here's a transcript

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/326700...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 24 min forwhatitsworth 30,803
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 27 min -Sprocket- 150,560
News Woman collapses after found guilty in alleged b... 1 hr La Costa 8
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 4,295
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 2 hr Rider on the Storm 1,990
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 2 hr -TheExam- 38,722
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 2 hr -TheExam- 11,350
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 hr Naturally Wired 6,543
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr Rider on the Storm 225,286
News Texas sheriff calls out truck's anti-Trump deca... 4 hr youll shoot your ... 10
More from around the web