George Zimmerman Verdict: Not Guilty

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#907 Jul 17, 2013
I just listened to the most curious person, on the radio a few minutes ago.

He was black. He insisted, without wavering, that he knew ALL black people think exactly the same way. He further indicated that most all white people hate black people. Then he polished off his anecdote by explaining how black people are the only ones who can understand persecution and being hated, because they've dealt with it all their lives.

Wow, interesting, eh?

Here's a thought. Just a thought... Maybe the problem that needs to be addressed is one of not walking around with a huge chip on your shoulder? Maybe the problem is when a Trayvon Martin meets a George Zimmerman, the Trayvon Martin needs to not assume the George Zimmerman hates your guts, throuw rationality and reason out, and immediately leap to throwing punches as a way to deal with the situation. Even if the other guy DOES hate your guts.

Just a thought....

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#908 Jul 17, 2013
The suspension was the third for the teen, so pop's is out on the town

“I had been out to dinner. When we got back between 10:15 and 10:45, he wasn’t at home. The night before, he had been to the movies with my nephew, who had recently moved up to the Orlando area from Miami. Every time Trayvon would come up here, they would find something to do, usually they would go to dinner. My nephew is 20 years old, a very responsible young man. So there was not panic at that moment that he was not home. I made several attempts to call his cell phone and it was going straight to voicemail. I called my nephew’s cell phone and it was going straight to voicemail. So at that point, I figured they had been in the movies because they would always go to the movies.”



Mighty tough with the discipline, I mean after two and nothing done, I'm sure three was a vacation too, think i'll go get the mixer for some cough syrup elixer,...

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#909 Jul 17, 2013
I wonder how many newborn babies are now going to be named Trayvon?.....and George for that matter.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#912 Jul 17, 2013
courtroom observer wrote:
It's interesting watching the *winners* still fighting this case even though *they*'won'.
They can't believe it either!
But, they're still introducing new *evidence* and good old-fashioned common sense reasons why it's a good thing to shoot unarmed teenagers.
tee hee!
funny, I don't see any "winners" beating up random joggers or burning down stores.

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#913 Jul 17, 2013
courtroom observer wrote:
It's interesting watching the *winners* still fighting this case even though *they*'won'.
They can't believe it either!
But, they're still introducing new *evidence* and good old-fashioned common sense reasons why it's a good thing to shoot unarmed teenagers.
tee hee!
Sorry sh1theel but its the libs who think of this tragedy in terms of win/lose. Last time I watched the news it was the whiney libs squawking for a "do-over" in federal court for something that never happened. Trials over. Verdict in. Not guilty. Get over it sh1theel and move on. I'd suggest you try to pick a more relevant and productive issue to prosecute,BLACK ON BLACK VIOLENCE.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#915 Jul 17, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry sh1theel but its the libs who think of this tragedy in terms of win/lose. Last time I watched the news it was the whiney libs squawking for a "do-over" in federal court for something that never happened. Trials over. Verdict in. Not guilty. Get over it sh1theel and move on. I'd suggest you try to pick a more relevant and productive issue to prosecute,BLACK ON BLACK VIOLENCE.
Your post above just pegged my irony meter. You said "Get over it" on the recent trial? You, the guy with an avatar of Big Bird and the POTUS, to which you added "Voters Elect Big Bird", "Dump American Eagle."

So you obviously haven't "gotten over" the '08 or '12 Presidential Election outcomes and you confirm that fact every time you post here. "Do what I say, not what I do?" Now that's funny! Hypocrite much? LOL

“I won't be your hero.”

Level 3

Since: Jul 12

Vacaville, CA

#918 Jul 17, 2013
The jury found him not guilty as they should have. He was defending himself from a young man who took it upon himself to attack Zimmerman rather than figure out what the hell is going on. I'm sorry, but taking a swing on someone smaller than you just because they ask you "What are you doing here?" isn't a rational response to their question. Zimmerman did what he had to in order to protect his life.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#919 Jul 17, 2013
Sgt Hulka wrote:
<quoted text>Lighten up Francis!


come on 69, that is a life style of yours right, millwalkie bath house

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#920 Jul 17, 2013
Sgt Hulka wrote:
<quoted text>Lighten up Francis!
You shouldn't be messaging other men while you're out on your date.
BIG Difference

United States

#921 Jul 17, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post above just pegged my irony meter. You said "Get over it" on the recent trial? You, the guy with an avatar of Big Bird and the POTUS, to which you added "Voters Elect Big Bird", "Dump American Eagle."
So you obviously haven't "gotten over" the '08 or '12 Presidential Election outcomes and you confirm that fact every time you post here. "Do what I say, not what I do?" Now that's funny! Hypocrite much? LOL
The illegitimate, inexperienced marxist wannabe dictator you idiots foisted on us has an adverse effect on ALL of our lives. The recent trial, not so much, until you idiots foist some more knee jerk bad legislation on us.

Idiot much????

BTW Big Bird would be an improvement over the empty suit we have now.
National Enquirer

United States

#922 Jul 17, 2013
Homo Run wrote:
<quoted text>No, make that grand slam!
We heard a rumor that you like to be slammed from behind. Would you care to verify?

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#923 Jul 17, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post above just pegged my irony meter. You said "Get over it" on the recent trial? You, the guy with an avatar of Big Bird and the POTUS, to which you added "Voters Elect Big Bird", "Dump American Eagle."
So you obviously haven't "gotten over" the '08 or '12 Presidential Election outcomes and you confirm that fact every time you post here. "Do what I say, not what I do?" Now that's funny! Hypocrite much? LOL
I can't TELL tou how many times white people were told to "get over it" when Simpson was aquited. In fact all to many white ACCEPTED the verdict and did "get over it". WE didn't demand a do-over,we didn't riot,we didn't hold a NAAWP meeting where we had a racebaiting "Preacher"(who owes MILLIONS in unpaid taxes),we didn't have the Attorney Genenral make a speech saying he would open an investigation into Goldman and Smith's civil rights being violated. So my friend I say again get over it. Zimmerman lost Martin for FOUR F**KING MINUTES and was going BACK to his vehicle when Martin popped out of the bushes,IN THE DARK and blind sided Zimmerman. Keep calling him a "BOY". Boys join the military at 17. Father illegitimate kids at 17. Kill other 17 year olds at 17. 17 may be a "boy" in somes' eyes but a 17 year old over 6 foot tall and weighing over 160,a football player is no "BOY".

Question: WHY didn't Martin use that FOUR F**KING MINUTES to take his 17 year old Black azz home instead of backtracking and jumping Zimmerman,who had stopped looking for him? Can you answer that?

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#924 Jul 17, 2013
National Enquirer wrote:
<quoted text>We heard a rumor that you like to be slammed from behind. Would you care to verify?
Ummmm This would be true , butt please don't tell anyone .

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#925 Jul 17, 2013
BIG Difference wrote:
<quoted text>The illegitimate, inexperienced marxist wannabe dictator you idiots foisted on us has an adverse effect on ALL of our lives. The recent trial, not so much, until you idiots foist some more knee jerk bad legislation on us.
Idiot much????
BTW Big Bird would be an improvement over the empty suit we have now.
JIMMY CARTER would be an improvement over the Bozo we have now.
Miami Nice

Miami, FL

#926 Jul 17, 2013
The juror said on "AC360" that she wanted to find Zimmerman guilty of "not using his senses," but added, "You can't charge him with anything because he didn't do anything unlawful."

Zimmerman "started the ball rolling" and could have avoided the situation by staying in his car, she said.

The neighborhood watch volunteer had called police about a suspicious person, and was advised by a 911 dispatcher not to pursue the person.

"But he wanted to do good. I think he had good in his heart, he just went overboard," the juror said.

:::

Well, Juror B37...Trayvon has a bullet in his heart. So, I'd say Zimmerman did go a wee bit overboard.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/17/justice/zimmerm...
Chicago PD

United States

#927 Jul 17, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry sh1theel but its the libs who think of this tragedy in terms of win/lose. Last time I watched the news it was the whiney libs squawking for a "do-over" in federal court for something that never happened. Trials over. Verdict in. Not guilty. Get over it sh1theel and move on. I'd suggest you try to pick a more relevant and productive issue to prosecute,BLACK ON BLACK VIOLENCE.
Bet they're close to 0% on prosecutions/convictions there. Bet they don't even give a f**k anymore, because there's so much of it.
Voice Of Reason

United States

#928 Jul 17, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post above just pegged my irony meter. You said "Get over it" on the recent trial? You, the guy with an avatar of Big Bird and the POTUS, to which you added "Voters Elect Big Bird", "Dump American Eagle."
So you obviously haven't "gotten over" the '08 or '12 Presidential Election outcomes and you confirm that fact every time you post here. "Do what I say, not what I do?" Now that's funny! Hypocrite much? LOL
Since you jackasses are still blaming Bush for everything under the sun, could that mean you morons haven't gotten past the 2000/2004 elections?

Prosecution rests...

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#929 Jul 17, 2013
Chicago PD wrote:
<quoted text>Bet they're close to 0% on prosecutions/convictions there. Bet they don't even give a f**k anymore, because there's so much of it.
Screw prosecutions/convictions.... They can't even I.D./FIND suspects. The Black Omerta of don't rat permeates the Black culture. No talking to the cops. Period. Small wonder cops in Chicago could care. The same problem exists in every large city with a Black inner-city welfare plantation.
Miami Nice

Miami, FL

#930 Jul 17, 2013
Good

Blue_Eye_Gemini
Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#931 Jul 17, 2013
Over Ruled!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 min Denny CranesPlace 24,109
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Mister_ E 220,944
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 13 min Concerned_American 62,115
News The key to a healthy old age - get a dog 14 min Parden Pard 3
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 17 min Sublime1 4,677
Post how you feel (Oct '12) 18 min Sublime1 562
News Michael Phelps vs. a shark: The bizarre history... 34 min ShudderPhaartss 13
What Turns You Off? (Jan '17) 37 min Yournotgoingtobel... 994
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 3 hr Joi C 2,164
More from around the web