“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#1 May 2, 2013
This will take you to a series of 'clips' I think you should see and hear.
&fe ature=player_embedded

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#2 May 2, 2013

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#3 May 2, 2013
I don't remember my goats ever bellowing like that/

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#4 May 3, 2013
Should 'we' impeach Obama?
Political graft*:

* Graft, a form of political corruption , is the unscrupulous use of a politician's authority for personal gain.

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#5 May 3, 2013
PS: Give it your best shot M69!
"U" too OC!

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#8 May 5, 2013

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#9 May 5, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
PS: Give it your best shot M69!
"U" too OC!
"That post was made to bloggers comments that have "sense" disappeared"?
Topix-Gate!!!!!

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#10 May 5, 2013
Obama Administration Colludes with Terrorist Front Groups?

If you find this interesting- read more- website at bottom of page.
Click HOME for all the good stuff!!!

The Obama administration tends to take a “see no evil, hear no evil” approach to the problem of Islamic radicalism and terrorism.

In November 2009, when Maj. Nidal Hasan murdered 13 people and wounded dozens of others in a Fort Hood shooting spree, while repeatedly shouting “Allahu akbar,” most Americans realized at once that the faithful follower of the extremist imam Anwar al-Awlaki (the spiritual leader of a number of the 9/11 hijackers) was a radical Muslim. But not Barack Obama – whose administration misleadingly mislabeled the assault “workplace violence,” thereby depriving the victims of benefits commensurate with combat injuries.

On September 11, 2012, when al Qaeda terrorists stormed the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya, killing Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, the Obama administration covered for the Islamic terrorists by blaming the incident on spontaneous reactions to a rudimentary Internet video critical of Islam. This false claim was repeated by both Ambassador Rice and Secretary Clinton in multiple public statements.

Weeks later, the lie was fully exposed when former CIA Director General David Petraeus reportedly testified before Congress that the initial “speaking points” produced by the CIA “stated there were indications the attack was linked to al Qaeda,” and suggested the terrorism reference was removed sometime during an interagency review process. Judicial Watch has filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against Obama’s Director of National Intelligence seeking access to records detailing the attack, including the speaking points Petraeus says were scrubbed. We’ll keep you posted.

More recently, on April 15, 2013, when Islamic terrorists attacked the Boston Marathon, killing three and maiming nearly 200 others, Obama refused to acknowledge their Muslim ties, instead admonishing the American people not to “rush to judgment — not about the motivations of these individuals.” Even after evidence gathered by the FBI proved conclusively that the Tsarnaev brothers were radical Islamists, Obama steadfastly refused to admit what was brutally obvious to the rest of the world.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/....d... ation/

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#11 May 5, 2013
I figured as much:
judicialwatch.org .... google it!

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#13 May 6, 2013
Dem Rep: Benghazi Talking Points ‘Scrubbed...It Was False Information’

On "Fox News Sunday" Rep. Stephen Lynch (D., Mass.) acknowledged that the Obama Administration’s talking points for Susan Rice’s Sunday show appearances following the attack on the U.S. mission in Benhgazi were “scrubbed”.

http://nation.foxnews.com/benghazi-attac....s... on
« Last Edit: Today at 9:40am by Hoosier Hillbilly »

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#14 May 11, 2013
You still making fun of me M69?
Your 'bunch' done "fudged the works!"
Starting with your favorite guy;
Obama - bet ya!
Some people will do anything to win an election,
he's proved that already when he was in Chicago.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#15 May 11, 2013
Latest word on this is -- ta da -- 'It's Bush's fault' and Mitt Romney is to blame for 'politicizing' it.

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#16 May 17, 2013
SIWHTGBALFIA***

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#17 May 17, 2013
I don’t want to bore you with the details, which are now discussed every day on most of the news networks. My concern is whether the people responsible for lying about the details of the Benghazi attack, failing to provide proper security, and failing to dispatch special forces, will be subject to the same scrutiny and punishment that the Nixon administration rightly experienced as a result of the Watergate scandal.

Will Mr. Obama and Mrs. Clinton be forced to account for their direct or indirect involvement – as Nixon was – or will they get a pass? Will there be talk of impeaching the president? Will Hillary get sidelined by the Democrat Party? Will dozens of people get indicted, convicted and jailed? Only if the people outnumber the sheeple.

http://www.phillyburbs.com/blogs/politic....7...

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#18 May 20, 2013
Lol...another "blog truthism."

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#19 May 21, 2013
"BLOG TRUTHISM" is just about every conspiracy theory rolled into one. Also, like all modern conspiracy shite, it borrows liberally from FOX, Politico, Huff-Post and anything else I can find to get a reaction.. If you read through it, you'll notice how it gradually morphs from halfway logical and plausible, to kind of bonkers, to completely off-the-wall bonkers, and you barely notice the shift.
*=* Then { someone } like M69 comes along *=*

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#20 May 22, 2013
The Obama administration finally found a Constitutional Amendment they like: The Fifth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 4 min andet1987 26,736
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min Roy 152,714
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 8 min andet1987 4,013
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 23 min andet1987 3,001
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 27 min andet1987 30,039
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 43 min rosanne 25,832
what are you feeling right now? (Dec '08) 46 min SLY WEST 1,199
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 57 min -Lea- 65
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 2 hr andet1987 2,989
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 hr replaytime 133,653