Who on Offbeat do you find attractive?

Who on Offbeat do you find attractive?

Created by Open-mind on Nov 12, 2008

59 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

First Prev
of 22
Next Last

“Yes, I do bite!!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 08

South Florida

#1 Nov 12, 2008
Yes!
bar joker

Creston, IA

#2 Nov 12, 2008
victoria 1, gets my vote

Since: Aug 08

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2008
I disagree: No.

“Yes, I do bite!!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 08

South Florida

#4 Nov 12, 2008
Looks like grampa forgot to eat his prunes again!

Since: Aug 08

United States

#5 Nov 12, 2008
bar joker wrote:
victoria 1, gets my vote
My vote above, "No", was made in reply to Bababooeey's post and was made in jest.

I actually agree with the vote for Victoria1. Furthermore, I find it weird as hell that Victoria was gonna get my vote before I even saw that the choice of answers, Yes or No, were the only ones available.

Now I'm hearing the tune to Twilight Zone.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#6 Nov 12, 2008
Every woman on here is very attractive.

(wew!!, patting beads of sweat with a handkerchief from my forehead)

dodgy aint' I..

:)
bar joker

Creston, IA

#7 Nov 12, 2008
she is the only one with an avatar with her real picture. everyone needs to put a real picture on there avatar to have a clear choice.

Rebecca Goodwin

“He went belly up!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 08

Dont credit yourself so highly

#8 Nov 12, 2008
Topazia wrote:
<quoted text>
My vote above, "No", was made in reply to Bababooeey's post and was made in jest.
I actually agree with the vote for Victoria1. Furthermore, I find it weird as hell that Victoria was gonna get my vote before I even saw that the choice of answers, Yes or No, were the only ones available.
Now I'm hearing the tune to Twilight Zone.
Topazia, your looking a little grey this morning, where's your avatar?(j/k)
We couldn't see it anyway since it's so small. My poor cat looks like an orange smear.
XD
bar joker

Creston, IA

#9 Nov 12, 2008
Bababooeey wrote:
Yes!
is that realy you in your avatar?

Since: Jul 08

Small Town Girl

#10 Nov 12, 2008
bar joker wrote:
she is the only one with an avatar with her real picture. everyone needs to put a real picture on there avatar to have a clear choice.
I beg your pardon?
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#11 Nov 12, 2008
Ozzie wrote:
Every woman on here is very attractive.
(wew!!, patting beads of sweat with a handkerchief from my forehead)
dodgy aint' I..
:)
That was the most intelligent answer ever in the history of Topix/offbeat,,and definately in your best interest :0)
I find you quite attractive, at this moment xoxo

“THE CHOICE IS YOURS ”

Since: Jul 08

LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT

#12 Nov 12, 2008
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Since: Aug 07

United States

#13 Nov 12, 2008
Tamara and Zach!
bar joker

Creston, IA

#14 Nov 12, 2008
TIREDOFTHIS01 wrote:
<quoted text> I beg your pardon?
i am sorry, i think i misunderstood. to the question of "who do i belong to" you put "the one in the pic." you are very attractive and i apologize.

Since: Jul 08

Small Town Girl

#15 Nov 12, 2008
I think there are a lot of beautiful people on here male and female.. and some of them are HOT!!!.. in my imagination.. ;-)
DILF

Huntington, NY

#16 Nov 12, 2008
How about this......

(based solely on pictures I think are actual....)

I'll take TOT's face, on Victorias body, with RebeccaG's a55, and M04's cleavage, with Cheekas tan lines......Oh, and Marias personality (no picture needed for that).
DILF

Huntington, NY

#17 Nov 12, 2008
TIREDOFTHIS01 wrote:
I think there are a lot of beautiful people on here male and female.. and some of them are HOT!!!.. in my imagination.. ;-)
I'm in agreement with you.......

Since: Aug 08

United States

#18 Nov 12, 2008
Topazia wrote:
<quoted text>
My vote above, "No", was made in reply to Bababooeey's post and was made in jest.
I actually agree with the vote for Victoria1. Furthermore, I find it weird as hell that Victoria was gonna get my vote before I even saw that the choice of answers, Yes or No, were the only ones available.
Now I'm hearing the tune to Twilight Zone.
It's the sanity in Victoria's posts that I admire more than anything else..

Since: Jul 08

Small Town Girl

#19 Nov 12, 2008
bar joker wrote:
<quoted text>
i am sorry, i think i misunderstood. to the question of "who do i belong to" you put "the one in the pic." you are very attractive and i apologize.
HAHA I was talking about the little boy in the background, I use to have a pic up with the two of us....

“Man in Black”

Level 1

Since: Aug 08

United States of America

#20 Nov 12, 2008
Yes

TIREDOFTHIS01 Is very cute!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 10 min Yep 35,048
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 24 min andet1987 3,750
News Speedy Texas deputy avoids hard-charging cow new 26 min WELL FARTS 13
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 29 min andet1987 62,801
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 33 min andet1987 27,297
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 36 min andet1987 39,781
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 39 min andet1987 10,986
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Sublime1 230,748