Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Sorry... I meant 'spanked' (any man). Maybe I should have.
dr fill

Harvard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>wow, you are incredibly funny, no really, I mean it. Your kindergarten humor rates right up there with your IQ I'll bet.
Grow a back bone kid and stop cryin like a little girl!!!!
Pot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

dr fill wrote:
<quoted text>Grow a back bone kid and stop cryin like a little girl!!!!
Allow me to introduce you to kettle.^^^^^^
dr fill

Harvard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Pot wrote:
<quoted text>Allow me to introduce you to kettle.^^^^^^
Yes,I agree little girls do play with dolls,kettles,put on their mothers lip stick and heels.Its quite sad.
Marley Money

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

I have never jumped into a jet engine.

(I only look like I did)

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

jumped out of an airplane. i'd like to try it,
sounds like fun and scary at the same time.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! Define "normal" Ferrerman?? WHAT THE FREAK do you think a "normal heterosexual relationship" is?? Like for instance,do you think "normal" would be coming home to a clean house, with your wife in her French Maid outfit holding her feather duster in one hand and in the other your Martini?? And..a candlelight dinner waiting for ya?? Dream on, Dude..
u Mean Thats NOT normal?????
gonna have to change my ways then. no more martini, its cold beer or nothing. lol
:)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
u Mean Thats NOT normal?????
gonna have to change my ways then. no more martini, its cold beer or nothing. lol
:)
Hmmm..Actually in a LOVING RELATIONSHIP..there SHOULD always be a dash of SPICE to add to the flair of daily living...WHETHER it's dressing up or just letting your imagination soar WHEN your spouse enters through the castle door...Ahhh..LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN..I'll take the martini..You can have the beer..GOTTA WATCH MY FIGURE..ya know!!!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

dr fill wrote:
<quoted text>Grow a back bone kid and stop cryin like a little girl!!!!
kid huh? I'd would be willing to bet my kids are older then you son. Back bone? Is that what you call it when you come onto a forum and throw insults at people because your so bored with your own pathetic life that this is the only way you can have fun? What's really amazing to me is how you ever became more then a cm stain on your parents sheets. There must have been some kind of short bus for the mentally challenged slow swimming sperm that brought you to your mothers egg and only by the grace of god were you allowed you take human form.
While you sit there gathering your thoughts for another ever so witty reply I'll leave you with this one final thought. I have forgotten more then you'll ever know and you will receive no more replies from me.
dr fill

Harvard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>kid huh? I'd would be willing to bet my kids are older then you son. Back bone? Is that what you call it when you come onto a forum and throw insults at people because your so bored with your own pathetic life that this is the only way you can have fun? What's really amazing to me is how you ever became more then a cm stain on your parents sheets. There must have been some kind of short bus for the mentally challenged slow swimming sperm that brought you to your mothers egg and only by the grace of god were you allowed you take human form.
While you sit there gathering your thoughts for another ever so witty reply I'll leave you with this one final thought. I have forgotten more then you'll ever know and you will receive no more replies from me.
I sure hope you have a twelve pack of depends pops cause it sounds like the shit is rolling out of your mouth and other orifices.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

...had or given a swirly.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

..Never deep fried a turkey for Thanksgiving..
Over And Over And Over

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

I have never enjoyed my mother-in-laws stories at Thanksgiving time.
your m inlaws lover

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Over And Over And Over wrote:
I have never enjoyed my mother-in-laws stories at Thanksgiving time.
That old broad put her tongue in places I dont even put a wash cloth!!!! She's wild in the sack but she rarely showers so she stanks quite bad!!!!!
D Up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

felt at ease wearing a jacket made from an animal. I mean, I'm warm and all, but I keep thinking "how many gazelles did the tiger this jacket was made from kill or did the tiger ever stalk villagers in India."

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

I have NEVER eaten SPICY MARINATED TURKEY before...OMG! IT WAS FREAKIN' EXCELLENT! ROCK ON!

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

I have never understood teenagers. My 17 yr old g-daughter is throwing her life away. She is too mature to follow rules.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

I've never dated a rich man.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

quilterqueen wrote:
I have never understood teenagers. My 17 yr old g-daughter is throwing her life away. She is too mature to follow rules.
oh goodness Q Queen, we could sit over coffee and talk for hours. My son is 18 and heading in the same direction.
I have never understood teenagers except when I used to be one, I never. ever, EVER, acted like that!!!( sarcasm)
Hoosier Hillbilly

Oakland City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Mine are 21, 16,- 7 & 3..."grand kids"-double meaning.
All of them in school, Oliva the 3 year old teaches
pre-school.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of96
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••