it should be MANDATORY

I do it by myself, so I'm pretty good.

The batteries are rechargeable,

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#64 Jan 8, 2013
Whooo... ten votes but 50 plus posts...
hmm.. okay just because your handle votes, which I HOPE has its OWN personality, then each of them votes, don't be greedy writers!

LMTO
Not Fisherman at work

Honolulu, HI

#65 Jan 8, 2013
Tiger Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for the serious answer.
Sex drives along A1A are the best. Ocean breezes and the chance to find a place down the beach where/when no one else is around and a tall dark and handsome man to administer the sex drive test, now that's what I'm talking 'bout.....
Sorry, you're going to have to take a number and a seat in the waiting area.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#66 Jan 8, 2013
Sex drives ?

Okay pull your trunk up and let me check under your hood .

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#67 Jan 8, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Sex drives ?
Okay pull your trunk up and let me check under your hood .
Be sure to use the dip stick! Hahaha!

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#68 Jan 8, 2013
Not Fisherman at work wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you're going to have to take a number and a seat in the waiting area.
No thanks, I heard about your shoddy methods and went to another testing site. It's a done deal.......

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#69 Jan 8, 2013
Tiger Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks, I heard about your shoddy methods and went to another testing site. It's a done deal.......
Shoddy?!
I risked getting fired for that?
lol

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#70 Jan 8, 2013
Hippi wrote :

Be sure to use the dip stick! Hahaha!

Beth writes :

That dip stick was blank ..... I was expecting dark , and deep . Lol ...

Since: Jan 13

Newport Beach, CA

#71 Jan 8, 2013
Tiger Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry for the serious answer.

Sex drives along A1A are the best. Ocean breezes and the chance to find a place down the beach where/when no one else is around and a tall dark and handsome man to administer the sex drive test, now that's what I'm talking 'bout.....
Worrrrrd I'm tall brown n handsome lol

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#72 Jan 9, 2013
Back to Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read an article which stated that most women say that they are not married to the best lover they have ever had. So while sexual compatiblity is important, other things seem to be more important to women in a long term relationship.
i believe thats probably true.
taking a sex drive test before u enter into a relationship wouldnt help simply because there are different variables that determine how ur love life is going - having kids, a sick spouse, inlaws moving in, u suddenly find ur not feeling it and changed ur mind, he noticed u got a little fat going on. they can make or break a love session. the thing is to not hold it against ur partner when that happens.
i truly believe that good sex starts and ends within our own minds and if a person finds he/she isnt happy then its probably because our expectations are much higher than what the reality of whats going on at That moment in time. if we think we should have the perfect partner to make us happy then we should look within ourselves and work on being a perfect participant.
they say practice makes perfect, im working at it and enjoying every second. lol
Happy New Year!
:)

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#73 Jan 9, 2013
Back to Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read an article which stated that most women say that they are not married to the best lover they have ever had. So while sexual compatiblity is important, other things seem to be more important to women in a long term relationship.
of course dont listen to me though, i dont really know what im talking about since ive only had one partner in my life. lol
but once my daughter asked me a similar question about the best lover thing, my answer was - hes the best and worst ive ever had. lol
;)

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#74 Jan 9, 2013
Sex while driving is dangerous, fun, but dangerous.
Splatter Matter

Medford, NY

#75 Jan 9, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Sex while driving is dangerous, fun, but dangerous.
I hear you.
That's why I had windshield wipers installed on the inside of my windsheild.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#76 Jan 9, 2013
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
i believe thats probably true.
taking a sex drive test before u enter into a relationship wouldnt help simply because there are different variables that determine how ur love life is going - having kids, a sick spouse, inlaws moving in, u suddenly find ur not feeling it and changed ur mind, he noticed u got a little fat going on. they can make or break a love session. the thing is to not hold it against ur partner when that happens.
i truly believe that good sex starts and ends within our own minds and if a person finds he/she isnt happy then its probably because our expectations are much higher than what the reality of whats going on at That moment in time. if we think we should have the perfect partner to make us happy then we should look within ourselves and work on being a perfect participant.
they say practice makes perfect, im working at it and enjoying every second. lol
Happy New Year!
:)
The largest sex organ is the mind :)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#77 Jan 9, 2013
The Paisan wrote:
<quoted text>
I fairly new QUALITY convertable would be nice..... I prefer my test in warm weather, so I can do it with the top down.....
8-)
Who's top?:)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#78 Jan 9, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>The largest sex organ is the mind :)
Amen to that unless you've been in my barn lately...Be careful....you'll go blind..:)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#79 Jan 9, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
ha ha! Thank you!:)
I think it's a good idea if you're wanting to take the relationship to the next level.
I mean how many couples have ended relationships, marriages because they were not sexually compatiable.
That's not say that sex is everything in a loving relationship, there is trust and respect, friendship etc but there is no denying it does play a part.
It's an interesting concept if I do say so myself since it's my idea..
So what do you all think?
Lots of wisdom coming out in this thread, especially Pffft.
When my wife and I got married at 21, we liked to red line the tachometer in 5th gear all the time. As time goes by, things change.
Now, I don't mind going on a Sunday drive in the country in 3rd or 4th. Maybe to the races now and then. My wife, due to health problems is limited. She is only up to going to watch the sunset with it in park most of the time.(I think that is why I can relate to Lifelover.)
One thing though, I think it's easier for a male to enjoy driving by himself. lol

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#80 Jan 9, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> Amen to that unless you've been in my barn lately...Be careful....you'll go blind..:)
That is why I only do it enough to where I wear glasses :)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#81 Jan 9, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of wisdom coming out in this thread, especially Pffft.
When my wife and I got married at 21, we liked to red line the tachometer in 5th gear all the time. As time goes by, things change.
Now, I don't mind going on a Sunday drive in the country in 3rd or 4th. Maybe to the races now and then. My wife, due to health problems is limited. She is only up to going to watch the sunset with it in park most of the time.(I think that is why I can relate to Lifelover.)
One thing though, I think it's easier for a male to enjoy driving by himself. lol

I think this thread was started in fun but on a serious note some good points have been made. And as I said on page one, we all have different needs and wants and hopefully find the one that can give us that and us for them as well.

Fisherman, watching a sunset, holding hands and just being together can be very satisfying.. After all like Denny said, the mind is our biggest sex organ..

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#82 Jan 9, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>That is why I only do it enough to where I wear glasses :)
lol,,,,,

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#83 Jan 9, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>That is why I only do it enough to where I wear glasses :)
When we meet, if you have a hairy right palm, we can just nod to each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 4 min quilterqueen 1,649
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 4 min Princess Hey 1,078
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Candy4Me 151,072
Bill Cosby 11 min FTW Forever 195
Is GENO In Love With SWEETIE-PIE? 13 min Conversely 0
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 18 min Princess Hey 7,290
Some day, I would love to_______________? (Sep '12) 20 min Princess Hey 243
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 30 min ---Word Woman--- 138
Is SWEETIE-PIE In Love With GENO? 39 min Yeah way 51
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Wolftracks 23,976
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr liarmouth 8,033

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE