Michael Sam goes from football star t...

Michael Sam goes from football star to pioneer

There are 62 comments on the The Kansas City Star story from Feb 10, 2014, titled Michael Sam goes from football star to pioneer. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

There was a pretty eclectic list of events in Kansas City Sunday for those willing to slosh through the slush.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#45 Feb 18, 2014
Marcavage s Trick wrote:
<quoted text>
It made perfect sense. Git ur hom skool teechur an' reed it thru agin.
The real problem is that educated society is waiting for fundies and tee baggrz to accept that the earth is more than 10000 years old, or to understand what "theory" means, for example.
> Too funny!!! Perfect sense to you is, ALL THEORY! Mr./Ms. Trick, you should watch something other than, "Through the Wormhole", on the Science (fiction) channel.
You might survive your "theoretical" life, only, if you get slapped in the face with "reality". Now, run along, Mr./Ms. Theoretical Physicist, and try to find that perfect equation for everything.

Yours Truly,
Professor Artie (Factual Physicist)
>:)

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#46 Feb 18, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Leave who alone? I am educated! Question: Are you? Are you up a creek without a paddle, again, or, are you adrift on the Sea of Delusions? I have a right to voice my opinion, as does anyone else. I voiced my opinion, and, if you can't handle it ... crawl back into your safe mode cocoon, so your feelings won't be hurt. Now, run along and patch up all those open wounds you have, and, have yourself a nice day ... ya hear!?...Tally Ho!!!

I did ..[enjoy my day] told you to go to hell with your dictatorial opines and as educated ,you need more than just ABCs... don't like- don't hand it out ....

is it tish or trish?????????

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#47 Feb 18, 2014
Marcavage s Trick wrote:
<quoted text>
It made perfect sense. Git ur hom skool teechur an' reed it thru agin.
The real problem is that educated society is waiting for fundies and tee baggrz to accept that the earth is more than 10000 years old, or to understand what "theory" means, for example.
Let us all look at your now second attack at what you are attempting to proclaim as a hierarchy of intellect above my own..shall we..??

ohhh yes, let's...

First, it is the second time you have tried to use some type of ad hoc benevolence toward the gay community by scrutinizing and making fun of another, home schooled being one..the other is is the heterosexual community..

Now let us look at your logic..
You actually believe that your opinion of the proclamation of a person that they are gay can be considered him to be a pioneer..?????...do you think that because some guy wants to say he prefers to be a sexual partner with men is advantageous to his career in a club that is all about the male testosterone???...You have the intelligence of a flea if you do..Do you really think that any team owner is going to want the publicity or risk the millions of dollars to promote some single minded player that has chosen to voice his sexual preference for same sex in a club of people that live in a world of trophy spouses..???..REALLY..????..An d I am the idiot here..??..lol...you are so confused as to what reality is it is completely amazing..

My prediction is that after his big "coming out' he will sit in the rosters and when he doesn't get picked up will hire some high dollar lawyer to sue for discrimination..

As far as your view of educated society, you have a lot of study left to do before you can actually make a valid contribution...right now you sound spoon fed and very green.

That's just my opinion..

#49 Feb 19, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
I did ..[enjoy my day] told you to go to hell with your dictatorial opines and as educated ,you need more than just ABCs... don't like- don't hand it out ....
is it tish or trish?????????
>tish, or, trish? What the heck are you spouting out of your gay lovin' pie hole? Listen up, numb nuts ... yours truly was punching back at an attacker who was calling me names. That's a fact of human nature in the heterosexual world! It's quite evident you're a backer of Queer Nation, and are completely ignorant of what goes on in the "normal" world. Art Deco Man will stand his ground, and fight anyone who throws homosexual lifestyle as being "normal" in his face. You have my permission to take your dictatorial, homosexual opinions and share them with your faggot friends. Now, run along Ms. Tally Ho, and have yourself a nice day in the land of stupid ... ya hear!?

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#50 Feb 19, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>>tish, or, trish? What the heck are you spouting out of your gay lovin' pie hole? Listen up, numb nuts ... yours truly was punching back at an attacker who was calling me names. That's a fact of human nature in the heterosexual world! It's quite evident you're a backer of Queer Nation, and are completely ignorant of what goes on in the "normal" world. Art Deco Man will stand his ground, and fight anyone who throws homosexual lifestyle as being "normal" in his face. You have my permission to take your dictatorial, homosexual opinions and share them with your faggot friends. Now, run along Ms. Tally Ho, and have yourself a nice day in the land of stupid ... ya hear!?
great credibility with that think ... but even the land of the stupid has more brain power then you ..now what do you want to cry about

#51 Feb 19, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
great credibility with that think ... but even the land of the stupid has more brain power then you ..now what do you want to cry about
> LMAO!!! Awww ... did it hurt, and have a temperature? When intelligent people, like myself, have to explain things over and over and over, that are simple, knowledgeable facts in the land of the living, to ignorant, spaced-out, brainless twits, like yourself ... yes, you knuckleheads, who are walking aimlessly in circles in the Wilderness of Dumb @ss; it can get a little frustrating. But, luckily for you dumb dumbs, Art Deco Man, has a magnificent resolve, and never gives in to scrambled, brainless dip-sticks. Now, run along, Ms. Tally Ho, and raise your rainbow flag before the next snowstorm catches you running around the neighborhood in your polka dot, heart skivvies.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#52 Feb 19, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
... you seem to have a strange fascination with my @ss ... never tried it before but i'd be willing to bend ya over the ironing board and poke your kester ... if you wear an LSU t-shirt ...
Hey now, let's leave LSU out of this. LoL.
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#53 Feb 19, 2014
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us all look at your
Bigot talibangelicals should start getting used to suffering the sorts of defamation they have leveled against glbt people for decades. After all, the bigot evilgelicals have been treating others as the bigot evilgelicals themselves would be treated...so it's payback time.

Cletus, there are clear differences. The polling in CA around Prop 8 showed that homophobes tend to be less well educated, older and more uber "religious." It's simple fact. But religious kooks by definition don't deal in fact or in data.

Educated society has long ago gotten over the sort of homophobia you spew. Only buybull enclaves put up with that nonsense now. Not higher education, not 95% of corporate America...just the buybull bangers who "believe" the earth is under 10000 years old.

BTW, just for the record, since you're so educated, you say, you can just confirm for us that you realize the earth is billions of years old, rather than thousands.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#54 Feb 19, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> LMAO!!! Awww ... did it hurt, and have a temperature? When intelligent people, like myself, have to explain things over and over and over, that are simple, knowledgeable facts in the land of the living, to ignorant, spaced-out, brainless twits, like yourself ... yes, you knuckleheads, who are walking aimlessly in circles in the Wilderness of Dumb @ss; it can get a little frustrating. But, luckily for you dumb dumbs, Art Deco Man, has a magnificent resolve, and never gives in to scrambled, brainless dip-sticks. Now, run along, Ms. Tally Ho, and raise your rainbow flag before the next snowstorm catches you running around the neighborhood in your polka dot, heart skivvies.
still pissing your pants huh .gooooooooooooooooooood

#55 Feb 19, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
still pissing your pants huh .gooooooooooooooooooood
> You're still a dumb @ss, huh!? LMAO!!!
>:D

#56 Feb 19, 2014
I R Mentally ill wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigot talibangelicals should start getting used to suffering the sorts of defamation they have leveled against glbt people for decades. After all, the bigot evilgelicals have been treating others as the bigot evilgelicals themselves would be treated...so it's payback time.
Cletus, there are clear differences. The polling in CA around Prop 8 showed that homophobes tend to be less well educated, older and more uber "religious." It's simple fact. But religious kooks by definition don't deal in fact or in data.
Educated society has long ago gotten over the sort of homophobia you spew. Only buybull enclaves put up with that nonsense now. Not higher education, not 95% of corporate America...just the buybull bangers who "believe" the earth is under 10000 years old.
BTW, just for the record, since you're so educated, you say, you can just confirm for us that you realize the earth is billions of years old, rather than thousands.
> Aww, poor widdle fellow/gal ... does it hurt, and have a temperature? LMAO!!!
>:D
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#57 Feb 19, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>does it hurt
Hey spec ed, it was the other uneducated homophobe whining about my insulting it and its lack of intelligence.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#58 Feb 19, 2014
yep you are the one crying ..

#59 Feb 19, 2014
Fundies R Mentally ill wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey spec ed, it was the other uneducated homophobe whining about my insulting it and its lack of intelligence.
So what? You're still a pathetic, insulting, whiny crybaby ... no matter who says it. Poor widdle baby! Now, get out from behind your mommy's apron, pick your pacifier up off the floor, turn your TV on, and get some more of that fantastic education you brain dead morons receive daily watching ... Sponge Bob Square Pants. Enjoy, and have a good 'un now ... ya hear!?

#60 Feb 19, 2014
tallyho wrote:
yep you are the one..
> Aww, poor thing ... got your widdle feelings hurt, did you? Artie would apologize to you, if he thought you deserved an apology ... but, none coming! When you get on a public forum and make a complete bumbling @ss out of yourself, you deserve to get hammered. Maybe you could take a remedial night course in how to act like an intelligent person, but, you would have to go back and graduate from your pre-kindergarten class first. In your case ... you should do it, sooner, rather than later! FACT!!! Have a nice day now ... ya hear!?

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#61 Feb 19, 2014
not really you have been whinning about the same shitt for how many ..... IDs now I just like making you fingers do the crying

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#62 Feb 19, 2014
<quoted text>
You seem to be really cornfused...

You toss assumption as if it were fact, big mistake...

I don't give a shyt if Michael is gay, doesn't matter to me in any way, shape or form...However it does matter to the multi billion dollar NFL team owners and the franchise sponsors..You are not going to see the Anheuser-Busch corp allowing their slogan "When you say Bud" to slide the line that it is, or has been some gibt statement for years and no one understood that...You are not going to see an NFL team owner drafting this guy because it is going to make him/her money because it is good to have a gay team player..this is not logical thinking..These are not my rules, I don't even watch football..
I don't really even care what you think about what I think but reality is this guy has decided to place himself in a profession that is dominated by stallions, not geldings, as it is a testosterone driven sport...His announcement was not a smart play to advance his career in this place..It really didn't matter until he made it matter..now, there will be repercussions..You have to understand that or you are a complete fool. People are stupid animals and society is a projection of that stupidity.

Now..If you want to discuss the origins of the universe, as you seem to keep falling back on as some sort of intellectual test..I'm in..I don't believe in God and I am completely versed in most sciences including chemistry, physics, meteorology, geology and astronomy...Botany is a weak area so we can't get into the plants..

Otherwise..we are done because I actually believe you are a simple projectionist trying to play in a field that is over your head.
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#63 Feb 19, 2014
justaguess wrote:
Really can't figure out if he wants to play football or wants a lover...I mean who cares what you want to do in the bedroom at your job..???..
complete loser here...
You are barely literate, but I'm always happy when I can get anyone to deny that the earth is under 10000 years old.

You are irrational: Heterosexual football players, citizens, politicians make their sexual orientation plain in public all the time - by mentioning dates, spouses, likes, etc. And my first post - which you could not understand by your own admission - was perfectly clear on this point.

You have a sick double standard about making one's sexual orientation clear is all. And normally people who think as you do are fundies.
Bruin For Life

West Covina, CA

#64 Feb 19, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Aww, poor thing ... got your widdle feelings hurt, did you? Artie would apologize to you, if he thought you deserved an apology ... but, none coming! When you get on a public forum and make a complete bumbling @ss out of yourself, you deserve to get hammered. Maybe you could take a remedial night course in how to act like an intelligent person, but, you would have to go back and graduate from your pre-kindergarten class first. In your case ... you should do it, sooner, rather than later! FACT!!! Have a nice day now ... ya hear!?
Michael Sam is no pioneer...... Art Decco, T- Town Clown and Death Valley were all SEC kweens long before Sams...LMAO!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#65 Feb 19, 2014
<quoted text>
You are barely literate, but I'm always happy when I can get anyone to deny that the earth is under 10000 years old.
You are irrational: Heterosexual football players, citizens, politicians make their sexual orientation plain in public all the time - by mentioning dates, spouses, likes, etc. And my first post - which you could not understand by your own admission - was perfectly clear on this point.
You have a sick double standard about making one's sexual orientation clear is all. And normally people who think as you do are fundies.
Sorry about your inability to place me in your concept of what is or is not a fundie..you are completely wrong and still you defend your ignorance..this does make you a fool to your own education, ideology and admittance..

If you want to defend a line of logic you have to have a baseline to do so, so I say again, I don't care what sexual orientation someone is, but I don't own a football franchise, as I am sure you don't either. They do, and they own that. Your opinion is noted but really has no bearing or pedestal. It is the opinion of one..

be well in your life, your level of repartee is below where I normally tolerate discussion especially since you have now dismissed your big science statement....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 22 min Thousand Lakes 24,178
News When is it really time for couples therapy? 23 min wichita-rick 5
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 25 min Alyssa76 27,954
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 27 min Alyssa76 3,548
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 29 min Alyssa76 13,525
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 30 min Alyssa76 41,546
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 36 min Alyssa76 10,144
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 42 min Moving On Soon 221,028
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 2 hr Crazy Jae 9,133
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Moving On 76,706
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Sharlene45 4,783
More from around the web