Michael Sam goes from football star to pioneer

Feb 10, 2014 Full story: The Kansas City Star 62

There was a pretty eclectic list of events in Kansas City Sunday for those willing to slosh through the slush.

Full Story

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#25 Feb 17, 2014
... you seem to have a strange fascination with my @ss ... never tried it before but i'd be willing to bend ya over the ironing board and poke your kester ... if you wear an LSU t-shirt ...
Marcavage s Trick

Philadelphia, PA

#26 Feb 17, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Personally, I don't care about anyone's sexual preference! Keep it to yourself though! I don't want it thrown in my face. When I turn on the computer, the TV, the radio ... that's all I'm hearing about. Enough, already ... ya hear!?
>:(
Then you're going to be unhappy from now on. Because those heterosexuals on those reality programs are not about to never mention or display their sexual orientation just to please scolds like you.

But it's the engagement announcements in the newspapers that are the real outrage.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#27 Feb 17, 2014
I won't make waves with the Navy there art

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#28 Feb 17, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
... you seem to have a strange fascination with my @ss ... never tried it before but i'd be willing to bend ya over the ironing board and poke your kester ... if you wear an LSU t-shirt ...
> Come on Mikey, time's a wastin'... pull your brainless head out of your fat @ss before you step off a cliff in the "Wilderness of Dumb @ss". After all, you don't want to be physically injured along with being brain dead, do you? Poor ole Mikey, scratches his pumpkin head, and says to himself, "You know, Dr. Artie has a point there!" ... and Mikey reaches behind his buttocks and grabs hold of his scrawny neck...
>:)

#29 Feb 17, 2014
Marcavage s Trick wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you're going to be unhappy from now on. Because those heterosexuals on those reality programs are not about to never mention or display their sexual orientation just to please scolds like you.
But it's the engagement announcements in the newspapers that are the real outrage.
> Sorry to bust your delusional bubble, Marcavage's Trick! Art Deco Man is happy with his life! All these (LMAO!) tear-jerking public displays of sexual orientation bull$#!+ doesn't make yours truly, unhappy ... it makes Artie discouraged that weak minded people have to stoop to telling everyone about their sexual preferences to get media attention. And as for heterosexuals on reality shows ... evidently they have more common sense in their pinky fingers than you have in your entire family tree. Well, I guess that does prove that it's not your fault that you're a moron. Anyway, have yourself a nice day walking in circles, and mumbling to yourself, "Which way did he go, George ... which way did he go!
>:D
Marcavage s Trick

Philadelphia, PA

#30 Feb 17, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>have to stoop to telling everyone about their sexual preferences to get media attention. And as for heterosexuals on reality shows....
Hey Jedediah, the point was that heterosexuals are far more open about their sexual orientation in far more contexts than glbt people have been.

Also, no one said heterosexuals can't marry or adopt. Everyone is assumed to be heterosexual. So heterosexuals have no reason to make their sexual orientation known for political purposes, although heterosexuals do make their sexual orientation clear all the time.

It's good people like you are upset by change and are open regarding how upset you are. Then we know how to identify the bigoted laggards.

#31 Feb 17, 2014
Marcavage s Trick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jedediah, the point was that heterosexuals are far more open about their sexual orientation in far more contexts than glbt people have been.
Also, no one said heterosexuals can't marry or adopt. Everyone is assumed to be heterosexual. So heterosexuals have no reason to make their sexual orientation known for political purposes, although heterosexuals do make their sexual orientation clear all the time.
It's good people like you are upset by change and are open regarding how upset you are. Then we know how to identify the bigoted laggards.
> LMAO!!! Yeah, yeah, yeah...
It's only spaced out nincompoops like yourself who are entitled to their opinion, right? Get real, get a life, and get some smarts, dumb @ss! You're calling me a bigot ... that's your opinion! I'm calling you a dumb @ss ... that's my opinion! And the world keeps turning!
Have a nice day Mr. Trick ... or, is it, Ms. Trick?

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#32 Feb 17, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> LMAO!!! Yeah, yeah, yeah...
It's only spaced out nincompoops like yourself who are entitled to their opinion, right? Get real, get a life, and get some smarts, dumb @ss! You're calling me a bigot ... that's your opinion! I'm calling you a dumb @ss ... that's my opinion! And the world keeps turning!
Have a nice day Mr. Trick ... or, is it, Ms. Trick?
QUESTION: what makes your opine right over his opinion..Please in form us

#33 Feb 17, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
QUESTION: what makes your opine right over his opinion..Please in form us
> ANSWER: My opinion is right to me, and, anyone else who agrees with me. His opinion is right to him, and, anyone else who agrees with him.

Consider yourself, as being informed!
Joe Green

Medford, NY

#34 Feb 17, 2014
It would be awkward showering with this guy.

....and spooning would definately be out of the question.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#35 Feb 17, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> ANSWER: My opinion is right to me, and, anyone else who agrees with me. His opinion is right to him, and, anyone else who agrees with him.
Consider yourself, as being informed!
so then leave him alone ..considered your self as educated ... tish isn't it

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#36 Feb 17, 2014
definitely
Marcavage s Trick

Philadelphia, PA

#37 Feb 17, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>You're calling me a bigot ... that's your opinion
You were complaining about "people discussing their sexual orientation in public." Yet you do not get worked up over heterosexuals doing what you were complaining about. This is fact, not opinion.

Of course transparent double standards and nonsensical demands are bigotry.

The only matter here is that you think your hate is somehow not "bigotry." You merely have some way of justifying your hate to yourself.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#38 Feb 17, 2014
Marcavage s Trick wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, I felt that way when Bishop Romney, et. al., keep going on about their heterosexual lifestyle choice of a spouse and kids. Sickening. Same for all those heterosexuals who either discuss romantic comedies or dating or beauty pageants or keep family photos on the desk at work.
Hey Cletus, sexual activity and sexual orientation are two different things. Get used to it.
I kept waiting for this to make sense..
Patent Oswalt

Rolling Meadows, IL

#39 Feb 17, 2014
Marcavage s Trick wrote:
<quoted text>
You were complaining about "people discussing their sexual orientation in public." Yet you do not get worked up over heterosexuals doing what you were complaining about. This is fact, not opinion.
The only matter here is that you think your hate is somehow not "bigotry." You merely have some way of justifying your hate to yourself.
There's a guy here who posts regularly about his wife swapping and generic cheating escapades though no ever asks him so, it's every bit as annoying to hear about it from heterosexuals too. Hopefully there will come a day when people's sexual preferences don't matter and when certain people won't feel the need to tell everyone about their sex life, real or imagined.
Marcavage s Trick

Philadelphia, PA

#40 Feb 17, 2014
Patent Oswalt wrote:
<quoted text>There's a guy here who posts regularly about his wife swapping and generic cheating escapades though no ever asks him so, it's every bit as annoying to hear about it from heterosexuals too. Hopefully there will come a day when people's sexual preferences don't matter and when certain people won't feel the need to tell everyone about their sex life, real or imagined.
The football player has not spoken in public about his sexual activities.

He mentioned his sexual orientation - what gender he is attracted to.

The way heterosexuals without giving it a second thought make their sexual orientation public knowledge in a thousand ways.

This is basic and it's obvious. Only bigots "pretend" to have trouble with the concepts involved.
Marcavage s Trick

Philadelphia, PA

#41 Feb 17, 2014
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
I kept waiting for this to make sense..
It made perfect sense. Git ur hom skool teechur an' reed it thru agin.

The real problem is that educated society is waiting for fundies and tee baggrz to accept that the earth is more than 10000 years old, or to understand what "theory" means, for example.
Kurt Warner

Medford, NY

#42 Feb 18, 2014
Joe Green wrote:
It would be awkward showering with this guy.
....and spooning would definately be out of the question.
What about the obligatory football a** slap?? Wouldn't that be awkward as well?

#43 Feb 18, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
so then leave him alone ..considered your self as educated ... tish isn't it
> Leave who alone? I am educated! Question: Are you? Are you up a creek without a paddle, again, or, are you adrift on the Sea of Delusions? I have a right to voice my opinion, as does anyone else. I voiced my opinion, and, if you can't handle it ... crawl back into your safe mode cocoon, so your feelings won't be hurt. Now, run along and patch up all those open wounds you have, and, have yourself a nice day ... ya hear!?...Tally Ho!!!

#44 Feb 18, 2014
Marcavage s Trick wrote:
<quoted text>
> LMAO!!! Were you born an idiot, or, are you a self-educated moron? Inquiring minds want to know! I haven't seen, or heard any heterosexuals "coming out of the closet". Wow, can it be that being heterosexual is "the norm"? Me thinks it is ... and, has always been! Now, pick up your crying towel, Mr./Ms. Trick, and have yourself a nice day in Queers Ville.
>:/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min wichita-rick 152,426
Food List (Aug '13) 2 min Wolftracks 1,332
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 2 min poopie 115
Is it possible to....... 3 min Dr Wu 542
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Blitzking 132,148
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 6 min Jennifer Renee 7,520
Word Association (Mar '10) 7 min Dr Wu 16,179
"OLD SAYINGS" - - - Feel free to post them here... 9 min Dr Wu 77
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 31 min wichita-rick 166
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr veteran of war god 25,561