Listen to a 'functional' member of co...

Listen to a 'functional' member of congresses "NONSENSE!"

Posted in the Weird Forum

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosierville

#1 Jul 29, 2014
Pelosi: The Qataris Told Me Hamas is a Humanitarian Organization

By: Susan Jones (CNS News)

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) says the United States must look to Qatar, an ally of the terrorist group Hamas, for advice in resolving the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

"And we have to confer with the Qataris, who have told me over and over again that Hamas is a humanitarian organization," she told CNN's "State of the Union" with Candy Crowley.

As CNSNews.com reported last week, Qatar is a strong supporter and funder of Hamas. Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal operates from Qatar, and has so far rejected ceasefire proposals put forward by Egypt and promoted by Secretary of State John Kerry.

Qatar - Qatar is home to USA's biggest military base in the Middle East. Qatar is the world's richest country per capita and has the highest human development in the Arab World; furthermore, it is recognized as a high income economy by the World Bank.[15][16] Qatar has the world's third largest natural gas reserves and oil reserves in excess of 25 billion barrels. Qatar has become an influential player in the Arab world. Qatar supported several rebel groups during the Arab Spring both financially and by asserting global influence through its expanding media group, Al Jazeera Media Network

“.WHERE DID”

Since: May 14

THAT POST GO

#2 Jul 29, 2014
so...........

Level 8

Hoosierville

#3 Jul 29, 2014
*=* It's a Kerry & Pelosi thing...*=*

Level 8

Hoosierville

#4 Jul 31, 2014
Yep, it's her again, one of the most outspoken members of congress that doesn't know her azz from a hole in the ground. Even the democrats are ashamed of her same as Reid. But they both have what it takes to make
it in government...$$$.

What Nancy Pelosi Was Doing While Giving A Big Speech Against The GOP Lawsuit ....

BY SUSAN FERRECHIO, Washington Examiner

Democrats Wednesday took to the House floor to protest the GOP resolution authorizing a lawsuit against President Obama as the party simultaneously worked to cash in on the matter.

Just as House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., stepped onto the House floor to blast the lawsuit as “another Republican effort to pander to the most radical right-wing voters at taxpayer expense,” the House fundraising arm sent out an email from Pelosi asking for donations ranging from $5 to $250 or more, to “support the president.”

The email, send by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, included a message from Pelosi noting that Congress is poised today to approve the resolution, which will authorize a lawsuit against Obama over his use of executive authority to delay the health care law employer mandate. Pelosi asks recipients to “chip in anything you can now.”

If she wants some from me I've got'a go back to Kentucky and check the pastures, there use to be plenty. She calls them chips, to me their cow piles, but I'll get enough to cover her permanently.

Level 8

Hoosierville

#5 Aug 3, 2014
Pelosi gets reprimanded personally in congress house meeting.
She looses her 'cool' and leaves. Tallyho!

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/08/02/pelosi-l...

Level 8

Hoosierville

#6 Aug 3, 2014
IF your not going to the website video at least read this:

After things seemed to calm down, Marino said, "Apparently I hit the right nerve."

Pelosi then walked briskly across the chamber, making a beeline for Marino and shaking her finger at the congressman.

Rep. Nita Lowey, D-N.Y., could be heard saying off-camera, "what is she doing?"

After he was done speaking, Pelosi then pursued Marino through the chamber, and House chamber security was seen walking through the chamber.
"The House of Horrors!" LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Dogen 204,736
I Haven't Had____? In ages (Sep '12) 9 min whatimeisit 1,171
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 16 min whatimeisit 44,594
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 22 min Mustang GT Girl 59,827
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 24 min Bezeer 8,316
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 41 min Red_Forman 146,495
Word Association. (Nov '10) 54 min Bezeer 19,680
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 hr Calisportsgirl 19,715
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Grace Nerissa 59,694
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr wichita-rick 197,327