Comments
1,681 - 1,700 of 1,801 Comments Last updated Friday Jul 25

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1752
Jan 24, 2014
 
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Every day's a good hair day in LA
When you're rolling down the street like Dr. Dre
We're gonna be beautiful, so what do you say?
Every day's a good hair day in LA
It never rains, no humidity, but it sometimes seem like a sin to me
and that's why....

I love L.A.(We love it)
I love L.A.(We love it)!!!

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1753
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Every day's a good hair day in LA
When you're rolling down the street like Dr. Dre
We're gonna be beautiful, so what do you say?
Every day's a good hair day in LA
It never rains, no humidity, but it sometimes seem like a sin to me
"Hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it, long as I can grow it, my hair

I want it long, straight, curly, fuzzy, snaggy, shaggy, ratty, matty,
Oily, greasy, fleecy, shining, streaming, gleaming, flaxen, waxen,
Knotted, polka dotted, twisted, beaded, braided,
Powdered, flowered and confettied, bangled, tangled, spangled and spahettied." :)

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1754
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>"Hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it, long as I can grow it, my hair

I want it long, straight, curly, fuzzy, snaggy, shaggy, ratty, matty,
Oily, greasy, fleecy, shining, streaming, gleaming, flaxen, waxen,
Knotted, polka dotted, twisted, beaded, braided,
Powdered, flowered and confettied, bangled, tangled, spangled and spahettied." :)
All I can remember is she screaming pull my hair
Pull my hair please don't stop till I tell you baby
Don't be scared pull my hair pull my hair
All I want is you on top of me working it
;)

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1755
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can remember is she screaming pull my hair
Pull my hair please don't stop till I tell you baby
Don't be scared pull my hair pull my hair
All I want is you on top of me working it
;)
"Got a devilís haircut in my mind

Love machines on the sympathy crutches
Discount orgies on the dropout buses
Hitching a ride with the bleeding noses
Coming to town with the brief case blues

Got a devilís haircut in my mind
Got a devilís haircut in my mind"

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1756
Jan 25, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

There is a long hair
That doesn't like the short hair
For being such a rich one
That will not help the poor one

Different strokes
For different folks
And so on and so on
And scooby dooby dooby

Oh sha sha
We got to live together

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1757
Jan 25, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hoof Arted wrote:
There is a long hair
That doesn't like the short hair
For being such a rich one
That will not help the poor one
Different strokes
For different folks
And so on and so on
And scooby dooby dooby
Oh sha sha
We got to live together
And the sign says, "Long hair freaky people need not apply"
So I put my hair under my hat and I went in to ask him, why?
He said, "You look like a fine outstanding young man, I think you'll do"
So I took off my hat I said, "Imagine that, huh me working for you"

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1758
Jan 25, 2014
 
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>And the sign says, "Long hair freaky people need not apply"
So I put my hair under my hat and I went in to ask him, why?
He said, "You look like a fine outstanding young man, I think you'll do"
So I took off my hat I said, "Imagine that, huh me working for you"
"Thereís room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill
If you want to be like the folks on the hill
A working class hero is something to be
A working class hero is something to be"

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1759
Jan 26, 2014
 

Judged:

1

wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
"Thereís room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill
If you want to be like the folks on the hill
A working class hero is something to be
A working class hero is something to be"
Well, I keep my nose on the grindstone, work hard every day
Get tired on the weekend, after I draw my pay
But I go back workin', come Monday mornin', I'm right back with the crew
I drink a little beer that evening, sing a little bit of these working man blues

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1760
Jan 26, 2014
 
If drinking don't kill me
Her memory will
I can't hold out much longer
The way that I feel

With the blood from my body
I could start my own still
And if drinking don't kill me
Her memory will

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1761
Jan 26, 2014
 
Hoof Arted wrote:
If drinking don't kill me
Her memory will
I can't hold out much longer
The way that I feel
With the blood from my body
I could start my own still
And if drinking don't kill me
Her memory will
"The days and years we had between us
Were down to just two coffee cups

You canít relive life in an hour
The afternoon kept wearing on
Iím sorry that Iím late for dinner
I took a memory to lunch"

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1762
Jan 27, 2014
 
Stand
In the end you'll still be you
One that's done all the things you set out to do
Stand
There's a cross for you to bear
Things to go through if you're going anywhere
Stand
For the things you know are right
It s the truth that the truth makes them so uptight
Stand
All the things you want are real
You have you to complete and there is no deal
Stand!
Stand!
Stand!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1763
Jan 27, 2014
 
Hoof Arted wrote:
Stand
In the end you'll still be you
One that's done all the things you set out to do
Stand
There's a cross for you to bear
Things to go through if you're going anywhere
Stand
For the things you know are right
It s the truth that the truth makes them so uptight
Stand
All the things you want are real
You have you to complete and there is no deal
Stand!
Stand!
Stand!
because.....

You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything
You've got to be your own man not a puppet on a string
Never compromise what's right and uphold your family name
You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything

You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1764
Jan 27, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hoof Arted wrote:
Stand
In the end you'll still be you
One that's done all the things you set out to do
Stand
There's a cross for you to bear
Things to go through if you're going anywhere
Stand
For the things you know are right
It s the truth that the truth makes them so uptight
Stand
All the things you want are real
You have you to complete and there is no deal
Stand!
Stand!
Stand!
"The future is upon us and thereís so much we must do
And you know I canít ignore it and my friend neither can you

Unless youíre blind to the truth, blind to the truth
And you canít see nothing
Youíre so blind to the truth, blind to the truth
But the judgment day is coming"

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1765
Jan 28, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Dress up tonight
Why be lonely?
You'll stay at home
And you'll be alone
So why be lonely?

Celebrate!
Celebrate!
Dance to the music

“ Irene Rose ”

Since: Jan 14

Somebody's Mrs. Jones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1766
Jan 28, 2014
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Hoof Arted wrote:
Dress up tonight
Why be lonely?
You'll stay at home
And you'll be alone
So why be lonely?
Celebrate!
Celebrate!
Dance to the music
(I am not trying to seduce you)

When I dance they call me Macarena
And the boys they say que soy buena
They all want me, they can't have me
So they all come and dance beside me
Move with me, chant with me
And if you're good I'll take you home with me...

“ Irene Rose ”

Since: Jan 14

Somebody's Mrs. Jones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1767
Jan 28, 2014
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Hoof Arted wrote:
Dress up tonight
Why be lonely?
You'll stay at home
And you'll be alone
So why be lonely?
Celebrate!
Celebrate!
Dance to the music
Come and find me, my name is Macarena
Always at the party con las chicas que son buena
Come join me, dance with me
And all you fellows chant along with me...

http://youtu.be/ApC1jxemzfU

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1768
Jan 30, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Backfield in motion
I'm gonna have to penalize you
Backfield in motion, baby,
You know that's against the rules

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1769
Jan 30, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

What's this whole world comin' to
Things just ain't the same
Anytime the hunter...
Gets captured by the game

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1770
Jan 30, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

xxxooxxx wrote:
What's this whole world comin' to
Things just ain't the same
Anytime the hunter...
Gets captured by the game
What this world needs is a few more rednecks
Some people aint afraid to take the stand
What this world needs is a little more respect
For the Lord and the law and the workin man

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1771
Jan 30, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>What this world needs is a few more rednecks
Some people aint afraid to take the stand
What this world needs is a little more respect
For the Lord and the law and the workin man
"M is for the mud flaps she gave me for my pickup truck
O is for the oil I put on my hair
T is for T-Bird
H is for Haggard
E is for Eggs
R is for Redneck"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whats green?? 6 min night machine 10
Weird sea critters invade West Coast beaches 7 min Ex Senator Stillborn 26
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 9 min Princess Hey 5,875
Adrian Devine is the king of Topix ! (Jun '11) 11 min Princess Hey 123
I Come To Topix Especially To Read Posts By (Jan '11) 14 min Adrian DeVine 4,260
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 14 min Princess Hey 6,455
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 16 min Princess Hey 5,947
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min V_E_N_U_S 143,870
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 19 min maybe 18,088
What's your tip for the day? 27 min Old Sam 515
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 39 min ur clueless 35,870
Offbeat's Cutest Couple (Sep '13) 2 hr Licensed to ill 542

Search the Weird Forum:
•••