conversation using song lyrics

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1741 Jan 21, 2014
Nights in White Satin TURN ME ON!!

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1742 Jan 21, 2014
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't we do it in the road? Mm
No one will be watching us
Why don't we do it in the road?
Yes I’m watching
Every little move you make
Every little step you take
Every little heart you break
Everything
Every little word you sigh
Is every little time I die
And every little time I try
To look the other way

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#1743 Jan 21, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I’m watching
Every little move you make
Every little step you take
Every little heart you break
Everything
Every little word you sigh
Is every little time I die
And every little time I try
To look the other way
"And the crowd thins and he moves up close but he doesn't speak.
I have to look the other way.
But curiosity gets the better part of me and I peek:
Got two drinks in his hand --- see his lips move ---
what the hell's he trying to say.

He's watching me watching you watching him
watching me.
I'm watching you watching him watching me
watching Stares.
He's watching me watching you watching him
watching me.
He's watching me watching you watching
the trains go by.
He's watching me watching you watching him
watching me.
He's watching me watching you watching him watching me." :)

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#1744 Jan 22, 2014
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
"And the crowd thins and he moves up close but he doesn't speak.
I have to look the other way.
But curiosity gets the better part of me and I peek:
Got two drinks in his hand --- see his lips move ---
what the hell's he trying to say.
He's watching me watching you watching him
watching me.
I'm watching you watching him watching me
watching Stares.
He's watching me watching you watching him
watching me.
He's watching me watching you watching
the trains go by.
He's watching me watching you watching him
watching me.
He's watching me watching you watching him watching me." :)
well that would explain why.....

I always feel like somebody's watching me.
And I have no privacy.
Woh, I always feel like somebody's watching me.
Who's playing tricks on me?

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1745 Jan 22, 2014
Pretty, pretty, pretty as a picture
Witty, witty, witty as you can be
Blind 'cause your eyes see only glitter
Closed to the things that make you free

Ever stop to think about a downfall?
Happens at the end of every line
Just when you think you've pulled a fast one
Happens to the foolish all the time

Somebody's watching you
Somebody's watching you
Somebody's watching you
Somebody's watching you

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#1746 Jan 22, 2014
Hoof Arted wrote:
Pretty, pretty, pretty as a picture
Witty, witty, witty as you can be
Blind 'cause your eyes see only glitter
Closed to the things that make you free
Ever stop to think about a downfall?
Happens at the end of every line
Just when you think you've pulled a fast one
Happens to the foolish all the time
Somebody's watching you
Somebody's watching you
Somebody's watching you
Somebody's watching you
"A foolish heart will call on you
To toss your dreams away
Then turn around and blame you
For the way you went astray
A foolish heart will cost you sleep
And often make you curse
A selfish heart is trouble
But a foolish heart is worse"

“Old Dinner Bell”

Level 6

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#1747 Jan 22, 2014

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1748 Jan 24, 2014
Old man- Bville wrote:
http://youtu.be/EvGJvzwKqg0
nuf said
LOL!

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1749 Jan 24, 2014
Walk right in, sit right down
Baby, let your hair hang down
Walk right in, sit right down
Baby, let your hair hang down

Everybody's talkin''bout a new way of walkin'
Do you want to lose your mind?
Walk right in, sit right down
Baby, let your hair hang down

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#1750 Jan 24, 2014
Hoof Arted wrote:
Walk right in, sit right down
Baby, let your hair hang down
Walk right in, sit right down
Baby, let your hair hang down
Everybody's talkin''bout a new way of walkin'
Do you want to lose your mind?
Walk right in, sit right down
Baby, let your hair hang down
"I saw you yesterday you
Told me to go away i
Guess you were having a
Bad hair day bad hair day
Would you like an aspirin
For your bad hair day bad
Hair day" :)

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1751 Jan 24, 2014
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>"I saw you yesterday you
Told me to go away i
Guess you were having a
Bad hair day bad hair day
Would you like an aspirin
For your bad hair day bad
Hair day" :)
Every day's a good hair day in LA
When you're rolling down the street like Dr. Dre
We're gonna be beautiful, so what do you say?
Every day's a good hair day in LA

It never rains, no humidity, but it sometimes seem like a sin to me

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#1752 Jan 24, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Every day's a good hair day in LA
When you're rolling down the street like Dr. Dre
We're gonna be beautiful, so what do you say?
Every day's a good hair day in LA
It never rains, no humidity, but it sometimes seem like a sin to me
and that's why....

I love L.A.(We love it)
I love L.A.(We love it)!!!

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#1753 Jan 24, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Every day's a good hair day in LA
When you're rolling down the street like Dr. Dre
We're gonna be beautiful, so what do you say?
Every day's a good hair day in LA
It never rains, no humidity, but it sometimes seem like a sin to me
"Hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it, long as I can grow it, my hair

I want it long, straight, curly, fuzzy, snaggy, shaggy, ratty, matty,
Oily, greasy, fleecy, shining, streaming, gleaming, flaxen, waxen,
Knotted, polka dotted, twisted, beaded, braided,
Powdered, flowered and confettied, bangled, tangled, spangled and spahettied." :)

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1754 Jan 24, 2014
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>"Hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it, long as I can grow it, my hair

I want it long, straight, curly, fuzzy, snaggy, shaggy, ratty, matty,
Oily, greasy, fleecy, shining, streaming, gleaming, flaxen, waxen,
Knotted, polka dotted, twisted, beaded, braided,
Powdered, flowered and confettied, bangled, tangled, spangled and spahettied." :)
All I can remember is she screaming pull my hair
Pull my hair please don't stop till I tell you baby
Don't be scared pull my hair pull my hair
All I want is you on top of me working it
;)

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#1755 Jan 24, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can remember is she screaming pull my hair
Pull my hair please don't stop till I tell you baby
Don't be scared pull my hair pull my hair
All I want is you on top of me working it
;)
"Got a devils haircut in my mind

Love machines on the sympathy crutches
Discount orgies on the dropout buses
Hitching a ride with the bleeding noses
Coming to town with the brief case blues

Got a devils haircut in my mind
Got a devils haircut in my mind"

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1756 Jan 25, 2014
There is a long hair
That doesn't like the short hair
For being such a rich one
That will not help the poor one

Different strokes
For different folks
And so on and so on
And scooby dooby dooby

Oh sha sha
We got to live together

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#1757 Jan 25, 2014
Hoof Arted wrote:
There is a long hair
That doesn't like the short hair
For being such a rich one
That will not help the poor one
Different strokes
For different folks
And so on and so on
And scooby dooby dooby
Oh sha sha
We got to live together
And the sign says, "Long hair freaky people need not apply"
So I put my hair under my hat and I went in to ask him, why?
He said, "You look like a fine outstanding young man, I think you'll do"
So I took off my hat I said, "Imagine that, huh me working for you"

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#1758 Jan 25, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>And the sign says, "Long hair freaky people need not apply"
So I put my hair under my hat and I went in to ask him, why?
He said, "You look like a fine outstanding young man, I think you'll do"
So I took off my hat I said, "Imagine that, huh me working for you"
"Theres room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill
If you want to be like the folks on the hill
A working class hero is something to be
A working class hero is something to be"

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#1759 Jan 26, 2014
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
"Theres room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill
If you want to be like the folks on the hill
A working class hero is something to be
A working class hero is something to be"
Well, I keep my nose on the grindstone, work hard every day
Get tired on the weekend, after I draw my pay
But I go back workin', come Monday mornin', I'm right back with the crew
I drink a little beer that evening, sing a little bit of these working man blues

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1760 Jan 26, 2014
If drinking don't kill me
Her memory will
I can't hold out much longer
The way that I feel

With the blood from my body
I could start my own still
And if drinking don't kill me
Her memory will

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 1 min quilterqueen 5,896
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 1 min andet1987 8,317
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 min quilterqueen 4,615
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 4 min quilterqueen 1,052
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 5 min quilterqueen 5,340
7 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 5 min andet1987 1,481
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 6 min quilterqueen 7,088
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min wichita-rick 220,779
More from around the web