beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#1027 Nov 7, 2013
..smokin' in the boy's room..
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#1028 Nov 7, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
..smokin' in the boy's room..
That ain't the way to have fun, son!

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#1029 Nov 7, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
..smokin' in the boy's room..
"And he sends him to the finest school in town."

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1030 Nov 7, 2013
When some loud braggart tries to put me down
And says his school is great
I tell him right away
Now what’s the matter buddy
Ain’t you heard of my school
It’s number one in the state

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#1031 Nov 7, 2013
You've gone to the finest school all right, Miss Lonely
But you know you only used to get juiced in it
And nobody has ever taught you how to live on the street
And now you find out you're going to have to get used to it

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1032 Nov 8, 2013
wichita-rick wrote:
You've gone to the finest school all right, Miss Lonely
But you know you only used to get juiced in it
And nobody has ever taught you how to live on the street
And now you find out you're going to have to get used to it
Heathcliff, it's me, I'm Cathy, I've come home
It's so cold, let me in your window....

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#1033 Nov 8, 2013
modernhippie wrote:
<quoted text>
Heathcliff, it's me, I'm Cathy, I've come home
It's so cold, let me in your window....
I was sitting by the window
Watchin' for the rain
I thought you were beside me
Just like before the rain

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#1034 Nov 8, 2013
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
I was sitting by the window
Watchin' for the rain
I thought you were beside me
Just like before the rain
Yesterday, and days before, Sun is cold and rain is hard,
I know; Been that way for all my time.
juddleman

Pittsburgh, PA

#1035 Nov 8, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………………
Back in Black in the sack got your lady on here Back

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1036 Nov 8, 2013
I awoke last night to the sound of thunder
How far off I sat and wondered
Started humming a song from 1962
Ain't it funny how the night moves
When you just don't seem to have as much to lose
Strange how the night moves

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1038 Nov 8, 2013
Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy, sunshine in my eyes can make me cry.
Sunshine on the water looks so lovely, sunshine almost always makes me high.
If I had a day that I could give you, I'd give to you the day just like today.
If I had a song that I could sing for you, I'd sing a song to make you feel this way.

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1039 Nov 8, 2013
Puff, the magic dragon lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honah Lee

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#1040 Nov 8, 2013
Like a rock, I was strong as I could be
Like a rock, nothin' ever got to me
Like a rock, I was something to see

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1041 Nov 8, 2013
Well, I start to feel like Superman
Then I pick a fight
Only to find that my opponent's
Holding kryptonite

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1042 Nov 8, 2013
Try not to get worried
Try not to turn on to
Problems that upset you
oh Don't you know
Everything's alright
Yes everything's fine
And we want you to sleep well tonight
Let the world turn without you tonight
If we try
We'll get by
So forget all about us tonight

“Passionate Globetrotter”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1043 Nov 8, 2013
Prolol Tart wrote:
Try not to get worried
Try not to turn on to
Problems that upset you
oh Don't you know
Everything's alright
Yes everything's fine
And we want you to sleep well tonight
Let the world turn without you tonight
If we try
We'll get by
So forget all about us tonight
Through the day I feel Okay,
I've got a lot of little things to do.
Through the day, the work and play
It keeps my mind from thinking thoughts of you...
But, Oh, through the night
The long and lonely night
The more I lie, the more I cry
Through the night..
Come back and hold me tight and make things right, through the night.

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#1044 Nov 8, 2013
Cyan in CA wrote:
<quoted text>
Through the day I feel Okay,
I've got a lot of little things to do.
Through the day, the work and play
It keeps my mind from thinking thoughts of you...
But, Oh, through the night
The long and lonely night
The more I lie, the more I cry
Through the night..
Come back and hold me tight and make things right, through the night.
I know what you'll find
It's in your mind
It's what you want to see
Spare me from the light
Here comes the night
And here I'll stay

“Truder 3/4 mile, call the ball”

Level 2

Since: May 11

Truder 505 ball, 2.5

#1045 Nov 8, 2013
I do zero to sixty in 3.5
Baby you got the keys...
Shut up and drive!
Shut up and drive!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1046 Nov 9, 2013
When I drive that slow, you know it's hard to steer
And I can't get my car out of second gear
What used to take two hours now takes all day
Huh, it took me 16 hours to get to L.A.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#1047 Nov 9, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
When I drive that slow, you know it's hard to steer
And I can't get my car out of second gear
What used to take two hours now takes all day
Huh, it took me 16 hours to get to L.A.
I love L.A.(We love it)
I love L.A.(We love it)

Look at that mountain
Look at those trees
Look at that bum over there, man
He's down on his knees
Look at these women
There ain't nothin' like 'em nowhere

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 5 min curiouslu 3,622
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 17 min reebie 20,481
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 45 min Anonymous 13,321
Alligator causes scare, then a laugh, in Minnesota 53 min Mitt s Airtight D... 1
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 1 hr Grace Nerissa 24,138
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr Enzo49 1,068
Plunging into Crocodile Pond: Thai-Style Suicide 1 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 7
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wolftracks 146,988
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr eleanorigby 36,514
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••