“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#297 Sep 8, 2013
Goldie Oldie wrote:
To make you laugh I'd play the fool for you,
Although the people turn and stare.
I'd give my everything to keep you for
It breaks my heart when you're not there.
I'll stage a ballet on a table top,
Command performacne finger size.
Though I ain't got no tune my show won't flop,
Cause I'll find the music in your eye.
Oh me oh my
I'm a fool for you baby.
Oh me oh my,
When I'm crazy, said I'm crazy
crazy for feeling so lonely, Im crazy, crazy for feeling so blue...

“M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

And Have A Happy New Year

#298 Sep 8, 2013
dont it make my brown eyes blue

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#299 Sep 9, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
dont it make my brown eyes blue
Hey, where did we go
Days when the rains came?
Down in the hollow
Playin' a new game

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#300 Sep 9, 2013
... oh the games people play now ... every night and every day now ... never meaning what they say now ... never saying what they mean ...
Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#301 Sep 9, 2013
You are the Sun, I am the Moon
You are the Words, I am the Tune
Play Me

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#302 Sep 9, 2013
HIT ME, with your rhythm stick: hit me,
hit me:
Je t'adore, ich liebe dich
Hit me, hit me, hit me
Hit me slowly, hit me quick
Hit me with your rhythm stick: hit me,
hit me:

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#303 Sep 9, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
HIT ME, with your rhythm stick: hit me,
hit me:
Je t'adore, ich liebe dich
Hit me, hit me, hit me
Hit me slowly, hit me quick
Hit me with your rhythm stick: hit me,
hit me:
... you always hurt the one you love ... the one you shouldn't hurt at all ...

“M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

And Have A Happy New Year

#304 Sep 9, 2013
unbreak my heart,say you'll love me again..
Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#305 Sep 9, 2013
Well the sun is surely sinking down,

but the moon is slowly rising.

So this old world must still be spinning around,

and I still love you.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#306 Sep 9, 2013
Tech_Bro wrote:
Well the sun is surely sinking down,
but the moon is slowly rising.
So this old world must still be spinning around,
and I still love you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JkIiaaXUjlEXX
When the moon hits your eye
Like a big pizza pie, that's amore
When the world seems to shine
Like you've had too much wine, that's amore
Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#307 Sep 9, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>When the moon hits your eye
Like a big pizza pie, that's amore
When the world seems to shine
Like you've had too much wine, that's amore
HA! Good one.
Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#308 Sep 9, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>When the moon hits your eye
Like a big pizza pie, that's amore
When the world seems to shine
Like you've had too much wine, that's amore
Two drifters, off to see the world, there's such a lot of world to see.
Goldie Oldie

United States

#309 Sep 9, 2013
It's the end of the world as we know it.(It's time I had some time alone)
It's the end of the world as we know it.(It's time I had some time alone)
It's the end of the world as we know it (It's time I had some time alone) and I feel fine.
Camilla

United States

#310 Sep 9, 2013
"I'll get up and fly away, fly away"

Wharf Rat

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#312 Sep 9, 2013
Kathlene wrote:
<quoted text>
"So far away
Doesn't anybody stay in one place anymore
It would be so fine to see your face at my door
Doesn't help to know you're just time away.."
And baby you're all that I want
When you're lyin' here in my arms
I'm findin' it hard to believe
We're in heaven
And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven

“M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

And Have A Happy New Year

#313 Sep 9, 2013
Heavens just a sin away oh just a sin away
heaven help me when I say I think Im givin in..
Goldie Oldie

United States

#314 Sep 9, 2013
Heaven isn't too far away
Closer to it every day
ohhhh ohhh
No matter what your friends say
I know we're gonna find a way

“Home sweet home :) ”

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

New Zealand

#315 Sep 9, 2013
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,
Watch lights fade from every room.
Bedsitter people look back and lament,
Another day's useless energy spent.
Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,
Lonely man cries for love and has none.
New mother picks up and suckles her son,
Senior citizens wish they were young.
Cold hearted orb that rules the night,
Removes the colours from our sight.
Red is grey and yellow white.
But we decide which is right.
And which is an illusion?

“Seashells by the seashore”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#316 Sep 9, 2013
Lexie Lex wrote:
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,
Watch lights fade from every room.
Bedsitter people look back and lament,
Another day's useless energy spent.
Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,
Lonely man cries for love and has none.
New mother picks up and suckles her son,
Senior citizens wish they were young.
Cold hearted orb that rules the night,
Removes the colours from our sight.
Red is grey and yellow white.
But we decide which is right.
And which is an illusion?
Moody Blues , good one.

“Home sweet home :) ”

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

New Zealand

#317 Sep 9, 2013
As you look around this room tonight
Settle in your seat and dim the lights
Do you want my blood, do you want my tears
What do you want
What do you want from me
Should I sing until I can't sing any more
Play these strings until my fingers are raw
You're so hard to please
What do you want from me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 9 min SayAnyhingWorthy 25,840
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 18 min beatlesinafog 4,035
Leg lamp stolen from New York store's display 21 min Hoosier Hillbilly 16
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 22 min beatlesinafog 1,793
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 34 min Spirit67_ 11,642
Fake book titles game (Feb '10) 34 min Parden Pard 4,223
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 40 min polymath257 133,986
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 54 min moe 3,008
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 1 hr DILF 74
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 hr _hellbilly_ 152,773
More from around the web