Tee Hee!

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#1 May 13, 2014
Karl Rove the "Harry Reid" for republicans but still has some sense left, although most politicians are 'somewhat' brain dead.

Hillary included:
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/05/13/karl-rov...
aaa

Owensboro, KY

#2 May 13, 2014
Karl Rove wouldn't think it was funny if he was hospitalized for a week with a blood clot in his head

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3 May 13, 2014
Where is Casey Kasem???

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4 May 13, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Karl Rove the "Harry Reid" for republicans but still has some sense left, although most politicians are 'somewhat' brain dead.
Hillary included:
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/05/13/karl-rov...
The difference is Harry Reid controls the senate while Karl doesn't hold office. Will Hillary release medical records if she runs for office? Bill never released his. Hillary will be the same age as Reagan was and Reagan's age was such a big issue. I sure hope Hillary runs. I love her What does it matter rant. It matters because she lied repeatedly to the American people

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#5 May 13, 2014
We're talking about Hillary here dimwit!
Did you fall and hit your head also?

aaa it wasn't funny but it would explain her comment, "What difference does it make!" Wouldn't it?
# 3 days for blood clot aaa.
Between skull and brain.
Brain aneurysm -'we' should know more about this!
aaa

Owensboro, KY

#6 May 13, 2014
About all that consists of is the doctors saying yeah they're in good health. Even though Reagan probably had Alzheimer's disease while he was president.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7 May 13, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
We're talking about Hillary here dimwit!
Did you fall and hit your head also?
aaa it wasn't funny but it would explain her comment, "What difference does it make!" Wouldn't it?
# 3 days for blood clot aaa.
Between skull and brain.
Brain aneurysm -'we' should know more about this!
Who are you calling a 'dimwit'??? First of all, Rove purposely made this big deal about Hillary having 'brain damage' when she was wearing glasses after she was in the Hospital...He said she was in the Hospital for 30 days, but it was only 3 days and the Dr. said that Hillary is fine and she doesn't have permanent brain damage, like the people here!
aaa

Owensboro, KY

#8 May 13, 2014
I voted for Reagan in 84 while I was in the army. First time I had voted

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#9 May 13, 2014
aaa wrote:
I voted for Reagan in 84 while I was in the army. First time I had voted
What does that have to do with Hilary's brain???
aaa

Owensboro, KY

#10 May 13, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with Hilary's brain???
Probably nothing

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#11 May 13, 2014
aaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably nothing
You are so funny 'aaa'.....my day today was like a Friday 13, instead of Tuesday 13 and now all is well!
I dislike problems and I dislike negotiating.....but you always manage to make me 'smile'!

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#12 May 15, 2014
Was that post really necessary?
Question?
Something simple stimulates Spirit's senses so she smiles sometimes
suspiciously suggesting simple 'mindedness'.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#13 May 15, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Was that post really necessary?
Question?
Something simple stimulates Spirit's senses so she smiles sometimes
suspiciously suggesting simple 'mindedness'.
You stimulate my mind! LOL!

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#14 May 16, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You stimulate my mind! LOL!
You stimulate my mind!(???)
do say .......... and?

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 May 16, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
Where is Casey Kasem???
They found him in Washington on a vacation. Wonder if they are trying an alternative course of medication to see if it improves his condition?

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#16 May 16, 2014
SimplyLoveYou wrote:
<quoted text> They found him in Washington on a vacation. Wonder if they are trying an alternative course of medication to see if it improves his condition?
Did you know that Joran Vandersloot is getting married and having a baby boy???

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#17 May 16, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
You stimulate my mind!(???)
do say .......... and?
Why don't you quit showing off...that's why your azz is sad and lonely as it is!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min wichita-rick 167,151
News J.C. Penney Employee Sent Home For Wearing 'Rev... 11 min TALLYHO 8541 29
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 26 min KNIGHT DeVINE 14,583
Let's See Some Poetry of All Types (Apr '12) 29 min KNIGHT DeVINE 63
News Shirtless man on scooter robs pizza driver 34 min Mega Monster 4
boycott american women (Nov '12) 46 min Mega Monster 8
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 47 min KNIGHT DeVINE 12,705
Is T O P I X slipping? 53 min KNIGHT DeVINE 23
Dedicate a song (Jul '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 16,028
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr Mega Monster 42,100
More from around the web