Woman's stomach ache really a 9-pound...

Woman's stomach ache really a 9-pound baby

There are 25 comments on the WKRC-AM Cincinnati story from Apr 1, 2014, titled Woman's stomach ache really a 9-pound baby. In it, WKRC-AM Cincinnati reports that:

Jennifer Scollin hadn't been feeling well lately and chalked it up to a stomach bug that was going around.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRC-AM Cincinnati.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1 Apr 1, 2014
What will she name the stomach bug?

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Apr 1, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
What will she name the stomach bug?
Gastro?
Fundies R Mentally Nil

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Apr 1, 2014
Whoa! I've had a backache for a month running now....

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#4 Apr 1, 2014
It was her second kid??? How dumb do you have to be to not know you are pregnant the second time??? I get that some women have their cycle all the way through and if it is your first pregnancy you may not get it or know what is going on. But the second time? Come on .......REALLY???? She didn't notice the baby moving? No swelling? No baby bump? I think she knew alright; maybe she was in denial, but I think she knew. Maybe a big ploy to gain sympathy?!?
Fundies R Mentally Nil

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Apr 1, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
It was her second kid??? How dumb do you have to be to not know you are pregnant the second time??? I get that some women have their cycle all the way through and if it is your first pregnancy you may not get it or know what is going on. But the second time? Come on .......REALLY???? She didn't notice the baby moving? No swelling? No baby bump? I think she knew alright; maybe she was in denial, but I think she knew. Maybe a big ploy to gain sympathy?!?
Perhaps she was drunk that first nine month stint and so can't remember?

“Heading into Autumn”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#6 Apr 1, 2014
That would kind of do it alright -> a 9pounder!!!!!

give you one heck of a belly ache:) LOL!
Paris Hilton

Medford, NY

#7 Apr 1, 2014
Well, technically it's still a belly ache, right?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8 Apr 1, 2014
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Gastro?
Has a ring to it.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#9 Apr 1, 2014
At least it wasn't a headache. Wasn't there some stem cell research gone wrong where an embryo was implanted in a guy's head in an attempt to cure dementia? Whoever did the autopsy was shocked at what they found in his head.

“Heading into Autumn”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#10 Apr 1, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
At least it wasn't a headache. Wasn't there some stem cell research gone wrong where an embryo was implanted in a guy's head in an attempt to cure dementia? Whoever did the autopsy was shocked at what they found in his head.
OMG!

There goes my sweet dreams pattern for tonight,
cue nightmares:)

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#11 Apr 1, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!
There goes my sweet dreams pattern for tonight,
cue nightmares:)
You didn't have such a procedure done, so don't worry. How have you been doing?
Ranvir

Delhi, India

#12 Apr 1, 2014
Hi m ranvir u ready to sex patner to cal me 7838248057

“Well Insulated”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#13 Apr 2, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
At least it wasn't a headache. Wasn't there some stem cell research gone wrong where an embryo was implanted in a guy's head in an attempt to cure dementia? Whoever did the autopsy was shocked at what they found in his head.
Now that would be a sight for fore eyes. Could make a science fiction movie out of this one.

“Well Insulated”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#14 Apr 2, 2014
Talk about an accident, you just never know, life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get ;-) Babies are a cute though.
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#15 Apr 2, 2014
It's an honest mistake,,,,Just look at all the Bud Light cartons in their thrash.

“Well Insulated”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#16 Apr 2, 2014
Parden Pard wrote:
It's an honest mistake,,,,Just look at all the Bud Light cartons in their thrash.
Bud light cartoons?

“Heading into Autumn”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#17 Apr 2, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't have such a procedure done, so don't worry. How have you been doing?
Lol true, thankfully:)

Doing very well thanks,

Regards.
Marley

Medford, NY

#19 Apr 2, 2014
I experienced the same feeling and went to the doctor.....He gave me an enema an I dropped a 9-pound load into the toilet. I felt so much better. I still have pictures of it somewhere, it actually looked real cute.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#20 Apr 2, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol true, thankfully:)
Doing very well thanks,
Regards.
Glad to hear that.

Oh, the other week I was sick. I suspect it was food poisoning. That is never any fun, and not a stomach discomfort I'd wish on anyone. The body wants to get rid of it and doesn't care which direction. It is one of the advantages of having a small bathroom. Then you can lay your chin on the sink if you have to while sitting on the toilet fixture.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#21 Apr 2, 2014
_Lizz_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that would be a sight for fore eyes. Could make a science fiction movie out of this one.
Yes, I was thinking along that line, or at least an episode of Quincy (though someone else would have to play Quincy other than Jack Klugman who died a year and a half ago at age 90).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 43,332
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Crazy Jae 169,148
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 7 min Crazy Jae 5,519
The Letter B (Jun '09) 11 min andet1987 5,350
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 26 min Old Sam 19,506
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 27 min Old Sam 9,450
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 28 min Old Sam 5,103
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 52 min andet1987 591
More from around the web