Would you vote for Prez Obama for the next 4 years?

Created by pollster on Apr 11, 2011

11,743 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

No way!!!

Not sure!!!

“The heart has reasons...”

Level 8

Since: May 11

...reason does not understand.

#17182 Oct 31, 2011
Do not vote for him.

“The heart has reasons...”

Level 8

Since: May 11

...reason does not understand.

#17183 Oct 31, 2011
Will not vote for him.

Since: Jul 11

New York, NY

#17184 Oct 31, 2011
Absolutely not
The Taglia

Portland, OR

#17185 Oct 31, 2011
Of course I will. I need the handouts.

“DarkSingingJoe”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Pwning Nubs since 2010

#17186 Oct 31, 2011
The Taglia wrote:
Of course I will. I need the handouts.
the only for me to get my vote, is if he hands out 10,000 for every person that is in this countery that is/was national born citizen.

“DarkSingingJoe”

Level 4

Pwning Nubs since 2010

#17187 Oct 31, 2011
^...to get his vote...

sometimes I really hate this stupid laptop

Level 1

Since: Feb 10

USSR West

#17188 Oct 31, 2011
Nope. I don't vote for commie SCUM...
Sam

Canton, OH

#17189 Nov 1, 2011
Ten Fannie/Freddie execs get bonuses in excess of $12.9 million after receiving BILLIONS in numerous taxpayer funded "bailouts".

Is this the "Hope & Change" Obummer was talking about?

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#17190 Nov 1, 2011
Wonder what weirdness will happen today?

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Under the troll bridge

#17191 Nov 1, 2011
TreboRoberT wrote:
<quoted text>
the only for me to get my vote, is if he hands out 10,000 for every person that is in this countery that is/was national born citizen.
that would have cost less than the bailouts and probably done more good.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

#17192 Nov 1, 2011
The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
that would have cost less than the bailouts and probably done more good.
That would have been $3 trillion. Don't forget they were not bailouts they were loans. Pay back with interest. Your way is just another hand out.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#17193 Nov 1, 2011
This just in from Politico: Herman Cain is really a white man. They have proof but cannot cite the sources due to confidentiality concerns.

Indianapolis, IN

#17194 Nov 1, 2011
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Republican presidential hopeful Herman Cain, who is dealing with a media firestorm surrounding past accusations of sexual harassment, earns the same level of support against President Obama as he did a week ago.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey of Likely U.S. Voters shows the president picking up 43% of the vote to Cainís 38%.
-----
Nice try, Lefties, but those contrived accusations have fallen flat. People aren't quite as gullible as you thought, it seems.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

#17195 Nov 1, 2011
China's economy is in big trouble.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17196 Nov 1, 2011
http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/31/congression...
Holder is in trouble now! Nice pick Barry.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#17197 Nov 1, 2011
Let me see, we have 2 that believe they are wearing magic underwear, one that wrote the failed (contract) with America & is a cheating husband,
You have one that will deliver free pizza if you live in the right zone that can't remember being sued for sexual harassment(yea right),A geriatric that is good but needs way to many naps. Who have I left out ? OH yea A complete Idiot by the name of Bachmann.
So If that's what I have to chose from then I will vote Obama.

Indianapolis, IN

#17198 Nov 1, 2011
Lector2012 wrote:
Let me see, we have 2 that believe they are wearing magic underwear, one that wrote the failed (contract) with America & is a cheating husband,
You have one that will deliver free pizza if you live in the right zone that can't remember being sued for sexual harassment(yea right),A geriatric that is good but needs way to many naps. Who have I left out ? OH yea A complete Idiot by the name of Bachmann.
So If that's what I have to chose from then I will vote Obama.
So you prefer a self-perceived demi-god with a running mate that drinks heavily?

Indianapolis, IN

#17199 Nov 1, 2011
http://www.gallup.com/poll/150482/GOP-Field-C...

In GOP Field, Only Cain's Image Better Than Earlier This YearCain's Positive Intensity Score more than double any other candidate's

by Jeffrey M. JonesPRINCETON, NJ --

Herman Cain is the only candidate whose Positive Intensity Score has increased in comparison to Gallup's initial measurement earlier this year. In fact, each of the eight candidates Gallup tracks began with scores in the double digits, but now only three remain in that range.

Indianapolis, IN

#17200 Nov 1, 2011
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 21% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-two percent (42%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -21 (see trends).

The president earns Strong Approval from 42% of Democrats and Strong Disapproval from 77% of Republicans. Among those not affiliated with either major party, 16% Strongly Approve and 41% Strongly Disapprove.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#17201 Nov 1, 2011
Uh Clem wrote:
http://www.rasmussenreports.co m/public_content/politics/obam a_administration/daily_preside ntial_tracking_poll
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 21% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-two percent (42%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -21 (see trends).
The president earns Strong Approval from 42% of Democrats and Strong Disapproval from 77% of Republicans. Among those not affiliated with either major party, 16% Strongly Approve and 41% Strongly Disapprove.
The non affiliated will be the group that put Obama out of office

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Good-Evil 158,037
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min eleanorigby 39,400
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Chimney1 149,735
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 1 hr say it aint so 27,557
Rest in Peace, Spock 1 hr wichita-rick 312
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 4,432
Shock Video: Skydiver Has Seizure Mid Jump 2 hr wichita-rick 6
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 4 hr livelivedrh 825
More from around the web