Would you vote for Prez Obama for the...

Would you vote for Prez Obama for the next 4 years?

Created by pollster on Apr 11, 2011

11,749 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

No way!!!

Not sure!!!

“YOUR WORST”

Level 1

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25 Apr 12, 2011
TIN FOIL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Not to fear tin foil man is here.Tin foil
caps and armor sold seperatly.
ON SALE NOW! ACT FAST!

Get your new and improved END TIMES thought screen helmet!

Now available in one-size-fits-all, completely reversible, camouflage models !

Stop Christian Abductions
Stop Atheist Abductions
Stop Republican Abductions
Stop Democrat Abductions

All new model for adults and children previously abducted by Christians from outerspace.

NOW YOU CAN MAKE YOUR VERY OWN THOUGHT SCREEN HELMET. THE MATERIALS AND TOOLS YOU NEED TO MAKE ONE, AND WHERE YOU CAN OBTAIN THE MATERIALS. There is no malicious software, spyware, spam, virus, or any other destructive software NEEDED FOR THE OPERATION OF THE HELMET.

IF YOU ARE ABDUCTED BY CHRISTIANS OR PLAN TO BE ABDUCTED ANYTIME SOON THE HELMET WILL WORK FOR YOU.

Testimonials by satisfied customers:

Sally Mae from Alabama wrote: "I have been abducted by Christian aliens for years and found NoahVail.com by a happy coincidence. The END TIMES Thought Screen Helmet, invented by an expert, has stopped the unwelcome visitations and has raised me and my family`s quality of life. Therefore I highly recommend it."

Former Xian abductee Gomer from Kentucky wrote: "Since trying Noah Vail's Helmet, I have not been bothered by Christian mind control. Now my thoughts are my own. I have achieved meaningful work and am contributing to society. My life is better than ever before. Thank you Noah for the work you are doing to save all humanity."

If you act today you can make a thought screen helmet for $30, if you purchase Holyester by the yard.

Don't be misled by a similar and inferior material from Canada. Holierstat hasn't undergone the strenuous quality control our END TIMES helmet has. Our proof is in the total elemination of rational thought displayed by certain handpicked cults during our blind study halls.
Son

Huntington, NY

#26 Apr 12, 2011
Mom!!
Can I turn the channel PUH-lease!!!!! I can't stand infommercials!!!!

“Harbinger of the Doom Rat”

Since: Apr 11

Skulking Round the Back

#27 Apr 12, 2011
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>So basically you'll vote for him when hell freezes over?
Global warming...global cooling...nuclear accidents...el nino....global thermal oceanic currents...

We have survived it all...

Then we got saddled with Obama/Pelosi/Reid...

The end is nigh!

For dumbocrats.

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#28 Apr 12, 2011
It will be the same as 08. I won't have any other choices who aren't wackjob insane.

Michio Kaku/Jodie Foster in 2012

The Geno

“"What I tell ya?"”

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Geno the Troll Buster

#29 Apr 12, 2011
Noah Sunder wrote:
Isn't that a question that also asks "who" instead would you vote for?
How about a fellow that believes in magic shorts and that god lives on the planet Kolub and various other ridiculous things?
Or the other wacky right wing joker candidates?
The question should be, who would you vote for or prefer and we'll see who has courage and ignorance.
Did you not see my second post? I already said this (in a nutshell)

ancient

“Go Packers!!!!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 07

Life is a Gift

#30 Apr 12, 2011
To answer the question of the thread:

Yes.

The Geno

“"What I tell ya?"”

Level 1

Geno the Troll Buster

#31 Apr 12, 2011
ancient wrote:
Yes.
Did you see that post by Rebecca on another thread? Seems she is hot for some Rick man stew.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#32 Apr 12, 2011
Witchsniffer Pursuivant wrote:
<quoted text>
Global warming...global cooling...nuclear accidents...el nino....global thermal oceanic currents...
We have survived it all...
Then we got saddled with Obama/Pelosi/Reid...
The end is nigh!
For dumbocrats.
The end is coming really soon, 2012 to be exact. I can't wait........

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#33 Apr 12, 2011
The Geno wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see that post by Rebecca on another thread? Seems she is hot for some Rick man stew.
You even managed to spell all the words right when you posted it.

The Geno

“"What I tell ya?"”

Level 1

Geno the Troll Buster

#34 Apr 12, 2011
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>You even managed to spell all the words right when you posted it.
Billy is trolling aagain

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#35 Apr 12, 2011
ancient wrote:
Yes.
Great he'll have one vote.

The Geno

“"What I tell ya?"”

Level 1

Geno the Troll Buster

#36 Apr 12, 2011
ancient wrote:
Yes.
Did you see where they are stopping a MD company from doing business with Iran??!! McCormicks can't sell spices into Iran becauseeof some nuclear thingy. Hope you don't work in Hunt Valley, you might not get a raise.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#37 Apr 12, 2011
ancient wrote:
Yes.
That is such a surprise..........
Visitor

United States

#38 Apr 12, 2011
Noah Sunder wrote:
<quoted text>
ON SALE NOW! ACT FAST!
Get your new and improved END TIMES thought screen helmet!
Now available in one-size-fits-all, completely reversible, camouflage models !
Stop Christian Abductions
Stop Atheist Abductions
Stop Republican Abductions
Stop Democrat Abductions
All new model for adults and children previously abducted by Christians from outerspace.
NOW YOU CAN MAKE YOUR VERY OWN THOUGHT SCREEN HELMET. THE MATERIALS AND TOOLS YOU NEED TO MAKE ONE, AND WHERE YOU CAN OBTAIN THE MATERIALS. There is no malicious software, spyware, spam, virus, or any other destructive software NEEDED FOR THE OPERATION OF THE HELMET.
IF YOU ARE ABDUCTED BY CHRISTIANS OR PLAN TO BE ABDUCTED ANYTIME SOON THE HELMET WILL WORK FOR YOU.
Testimonials by satisfied customers:
Sally Mae from Alabama wrote: "I have been abducted by Christian aliens for years and found NoahVail.com by a happy coincidence. The END TIMES Thought Screen Helmet, invented by an expert, has stopped the unwelcome visitations and has raised me and my family`s quality of life. Therefore I highly recommend it."
Former Xian abductee Gomer from Kentucky wrote: "Since trying Noah Vail's Helmet, I have not been bothered by Christian mind control. Now my thoughts are my own. I have achieved meaningful work and am contributing to society. My life is better than ever before. Thank you Noah for the work you are doing to save all humanity."
If you act today you can make a thought screen helmet for $30, if you purchase Holyester by the yard.
Don't be misled by a similar and inferior material from Canada. Holierstat hasn't undergone the strenuous quality control our END TIMES helmet has. Our proof is in the total elemination of rational thought displayed by certain handpicked cults during our blind study halls.
Stop unwanted visitation?

Phffft! I have never been so insulted!
Visitor

United States

#39 Apr 12, 2011
Noah Sunder wrote:
A whimpering end is the result of a population emersed in delusion. Trained seals that never question and actually encourages a government that values high test scores that require memorization, rather than critical thinking and literacy.
Radiation in drinking water is already spreading across the US and what are the air waves used for? Mindless, mundane amusement for the grazing herd.
Societies encourage whatever is needed in that society.

Is critical thought necessary or even diserable for most positions in society?

The military?

The factory worker?

The waiter, lawncare, the housekeeper at the hotel?

In some life positions wouldn't critacal thought lead to more dissatisfaction and unhappiness?

Less likely to accept ones fate in life?

We can't all be at the top so teaching critical thinking doesn't happen until the college level for most. Don't you think it is structured that way for the very reason to serve the needs of society as an organism?
Visitor

United States

#40 Apr 12, 2011
Excuse me, in answer to the thread question it will depend on whatever limited choices are offered to us the next time.

I may not bother to vote as it seems to make little difference.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41 Apr 12, 2011
No. No way. Nuh uh. Not a chance. **shivers**

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#42 Apr 12, 2011
The republicans haven't had a viable candidate since Reagan. And if he were alive and running, he'd be a democrat!(Historical footnote: Reagan raised taxes SIX of the 8 years of his terms!)

It's interesting that Donald Trump is the bum of the month for the teapublicans. He was kinda funny on his Comedy Central Roast of himself, joking about Lisa Lampinelli's vagina- VERY presidential. I guess he does fit the teapublican criteria of having a reality show or a Fox job to be presidential material. It seems like only last month that you had to have served a half-term as governor to be qualified.

“Harbinger of the Doom Rat”

Since: Apr 11

Skulking Round the Back

#43 Apr 12, 2011
Ferrerman wrote:
The republicans haven't had a viable candidate since Reagan. And if he were alive and running, he'd be a democrat!(Historical footnote: Reagan raised taxes SIX of the 8 years of his terms!)
It's interesting that Donald Trump is the bum of the month for the teapublicans. He was kinda funny on his Comedy Central Roast of himself, joking about Lisa Lampinelli's vagina- VERY presidential. I guess he does fit the teapublican criteria of having a reality show or a Fox job to be presidential material. It seems like only last month that you had to have served a half-term as governor to be qualified.
Suck it dry, Mo.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#44 Apr 12, 2011
Witchsniffer Pursuivant wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck it dry, Mo.
Good comeback.

You could be the next Beck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 2 min Hoosier Hillbilly 11,162
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 8 min The Guess Who 25,086
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 18 min Bovenzi13 1,816
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 21 min Bovenzi13 3,600
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 22 min The RED X Sniper 222,132
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 23 min Hoosier Hillbilly 38,260
tasteless jokes (Jan '15) 24 min rainmaker2016 140
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 5 hr Bovenzi13 2,973
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 hr wichita-rick 221,965
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 6 hr 99 percent 5,410
Coffee with Pie! (Sep '08) 7 hr Paisley_Posey 35,397
More from around the web