created by: pollster | Apr 11, 2011

Weird

11,740 votes

Would you vote for Prez Obama for the next 4 years?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • No way!!!
  • Not sure!!!

Comments (Page 148)

Showing posts 2,941 - 2,960 of28,666
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 7

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3074
Jul 13, 2011
 
Obviously, you "know" her. I don't really care if "she" comes back or not, to be honest.
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I thought that "her" instant belligerence was sadly typical of the far left. I have noticed that she hasn't been back to prove her assertions. How typical.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3075
Jul 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Naughtyrobot wrote:
Republicans did not block stem cell research. They blocked federal funding of fetal stem cell research, by which human babies are ground up for "science". The private sector could have and has done stem cell research, its just that most private sector research does not see much promise and therefore profit in stem cells. If fetal stem cells for "research" was profitable, no federal funding would be necessary. Stem cells can also be harvested from umbilical cord blood, but lazy "scientists" want the larger marrow deposits in the leg bones of aborted babies. Just sayin'. Stem cell milkshakes with acai berries won't make you live forever.
Back to the actual topic.
Barack Hussain Obama gets huge campaign contributions from Gay Rights groups, yet will not take a firm stand for or against gay marriage. So no matter what side of the fence you are on that, you gotta be a little upset!
You're wrong and obviously one of those lovely openmided right wing Christian alleged pro life people who is more interested in saving an unborn fetus than the health, life and well being of people with asthma, diabetes, parkinson and cancer. How nice and thoughtful of you. The conservative Republicans, via George Bush (I or II, I really don't give a rip since they both f*d up this country) in an effort to keep people paying on the comeback to buy more crugs, more inhalers and more diabetes supplies and meds so the greedy pharmaceutical companies that are the fed gov's cozy little bedfellows can keep getting rich off the poor schmuck with a terminal illness. Who cares that a few hundred people dies from taking a diabetes med Avandia -- the fed knew and so did the FDA ( http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9... ).

Yes, Virginia, it WAS the Republicans who made every effort to halt and stunt stem cell research to cure terminal and chronic illnesses. They don't give a shat about the fetuses, if diabetes and cancer were cured, how would Glaxo make money No one would need the drugs they've got ua all hooked on and they'd lose millions!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3076
Jul 13, 2011
 
Gynger wrote:
I try to provide links when necessary. It prevents people from accusing you of being a LIAR. If someone can't or won't provide links, when necessary, then I take their post with a grain of salt.
<quoted text>
In some cases, a mountain of salt is necessary......

Level 7

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3077
Jul 13, 2011
 
Wow! So, are you saying that you are encouraging abortions so that scientists can harvest embryonic stem cells? Should women get pregnant for the sole purpose of generating a fetus to abort and harvest it's stem cells? This is what George Bush and conservatives were afraid of. They are not against research to save people's lives. They are afraid of making it a profitable business to start a human life just to end it for it's stem cells. I cannot find any research that conclusively proves embryonic stem cells work better than stem cells harvesting from the umbilical cord or adult stem cells. Would you happen to know of a source or have a link?

I'm not discussing Big Pharma right now, but just the ideology of using stem cells from aborted fetuses vs from the umbilical cord or adults.
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong and obviously one of those lovely openmided right wing Christian alleged pro life people who is more interested in saving an unborn fetus than the health, life and well being of people with asthma, diabetes, parkinson and cancer. How nice and thoughtful of you. The conservative Republicans, via George Bush (I or II, I really don't give a rip since they both f*d up this country) in an effort to keep people paying on the comeback to buy more crugs, more inhalers and more diabetes supplies and meds so the greedy pharmaceutical companies that are the fed gov's cozy little bedfellows can keep getting rich off the poor schmuck with a terminal illness. Who cares that a few hundred people dies from taking a diabetes med Avandia -- the fed knew and so did the FDA ( http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9... ).
Yes, Virginia, it WAS the Republicans who made every effort to halt and stunt stem cell research to cure terminal and chronic illnesses. They don't give a shat about the fetuses, if diabetes and cancer were cured, how would Glaxo make money No one would need the drugs they've got ua all hooked on and they'd lose millions!

Level 7

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3078
Jul 13, 2011
 
Ain't that the truth!
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>In some cases, a mountain of salt is necessary......

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3079
Jul 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gynger wrote:
I try to provide links when necessary. It prevents people from accusing you of being a LIAR. If someone can't or won't provide links, when necessary, then I take their post with a grain of salt.
<quoted text>
But that's easy for reichtards because all *their* thoughts do come from Fox and other reichtard sites so, their is almost always a link for their bs. Gotta admit that's pretty handy. Sad too.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3080
Jul 13, 2011
 
Gynger wrote:
Wow! So, are you saying that you are encouraging abortions so that scientists can harvest embryonic stem cells? Should women get pregnant for the sole purpose of generating a fetus to abort and harvest it's stem cells? This is what George Bush and conservatives were afraid of. They are not against research to save people's lives. They are afraid of making it a profitable business to start a human life just to end it for it's stem cells. I cannot find any research that conclusively proves embryonic stem cells work better than stem cells harvesting from the umbilical cord or adult stem cells. Would you happen to know of a source or have a link?
I'm not discussing Big Pharma right now, but just the ideology of using stem cells from aborted fetuses vs from the umbilical cord or adults.
<quoted text>
One of the good things about harvesting a persons own stem cells for treatment is that the body doesn't try to reject them. If you get fetal stem cells you have to be on immunosuppressive drugs for the rest of your life, which leaves you in an "Aids like" state where you are open for all kind of opportunistic infections.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3081
Jul 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>But that's easy for reichtards because all *their* thoughts do come from Fox and other reichtard sites so, their is almost always a link for their bs. Gotta admit that's pretty handy. Sad too.
Thats odd, I don't think I've ever provided a link to Fox News or any other biased source. Meanwhile, all of your links come from left wing sources like moveon.org ..........

Level 2

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3082
Jul 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Way to Go BRACK! For more years.
Retiring CEOS of BANKS

Midkiff, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3083
Jul 13, 2011
 
WHy of course I would........ I need to get my fifty million in retirement... Let alone my Social Security,, and Compensation, and those food banks.
'
Plus my bank needs another BAIL OUT....
'
It is kinda like giving a gold mine------gold.....
'
Never could figgure --the bugger.....But,,, Hey , it works for me......Sure I would vote him in tomorrow.
'
Hey , my kids gotta cruise the Carribeans somehow... Then we are all going to Dizney. Did'nt everybody go?????
'
'
dh
fred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3084
Jul 13, 2011
 
The inebriated File Clerk wrote:
Way to Go BRACK! For more years.
HICCUP! LOL!

Since: Jul 11

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3085
Jul 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

NO

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3086
Jul 13, 2011
 
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Thats odd, I don't think I've ever provided a link to Fox News or any other biased source. Meanwhile, all of your links come from left wing sources like moveon.org ..........
Dittos

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3087
Jul 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The inebriated File Clerk wrote:
Way to Go BRACK! For more years.
"Brack"
"For"

The edumacated electorate spaketh

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Level 8

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3088
Jul 13, 2011
 
Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
"Brack"
"For"
The edumacated electorate spaketh
Yea Axe him any thang

Level 1

Since: Oct 10

Maryland City, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3089
Jul 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Whatever you do don't let my cousin Rick see this thread. He'll start foaming at the mouth.

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3090
Jul 13, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
"Brack"
"For"
The edumacated electorate spaketh
"spaketh"???

Just how close are you and Billy?
fred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3091
Jul 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>"spaketh"???
Just how close are you and Billy?
Not as close as you are to Larry's Member.

Level 7

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3092
Jul 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

BREAKING: A few minutes ago, Obama became agitated and walked out of debt ceiling negotiations telling Majority Leader Cantor not to “call my bluff.”

What a leader! What a negotiator! What statesmanship! What a crock of shyt! Poor baby, he doesn't get his way, so he has a temper tantrum.....

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3093
Jul 13, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Gynger wrote:
BREAKING: A few minutes ago, Obama became agitated and walked out of debt ceiling negotiations telling Majority Leader Cantor not to “call my bluff.”
What a leader! What a negotiator! What statesmanship! What a crock of shyt! Poor baby, he doesn't get his way, so he has a temper tantrum.....
Reminds me of "Give 'em Hell Harry". Cool. Hadn't those high-road <cough> republicans done the same?

You can't be nice to terrorists, especially when they are holding your country hostage.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,941 - 2,960 of28,666
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••