Would you vote for Prez Obama for the next 4 years?

Created by pollster on Apr 11, 2011

11,744 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

No way!!!

Not sure!!!

“LIFE'S TO SHORT TO LET TOPIX”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

TROLLS GET YA DOWN:-)

#30764 Nov 4, 2012
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Would you vote for Prez Obama for the next 4 years?
*=* NO!*=*
"&" I pray no one else does!
Ron Paul president!
Well, if it was a choice between Romney and Ron Paul......Ron Paul would have my vote.......but that wasn't a option for us.......and Romney is just bad news........and Romney is still trailing by a few percentage points in Ohio, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nevada and even Virginia.......and he's barely holding on to Colorado and Florida!!!

Level 9

#30765 Nov 4, 2012
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to haul our collective asses out of the ash?
Exactly!!!

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#30766 Nov 4, 2012
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL. Yet the unemployment rate remains higher than when Obama took over. Nice try.
And rising as people are re-entering the workforce.
Hoosier Hillbilly

Marengo, IN

#30767 Nov 4, 2012
Whether Democrat or Republican I think you'll get
a kick out of this!

A little boy goes to his dad and asks,'What is Politics?'

Dad says,'Well son, let me try to explain it this way:

I am the head of the family, so call me The President.

Your mother is the administrator of the money, so we call her the Government.

We are here to take care of your needs, so we will call you the People.

The nanny, we will consider her the Working Class..

And your baby brother, we will call him the Future.

Now think about that and see if it makes sense.'

So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has said.

Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him.

He finds that the baby has severely soiled his nappy.

So the little boy goes to his parent's room and finds his mother asleep..

Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny..

He gives up and goes back to bed.

The next morning, the little boy say's to his father,'Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now.'

The father says,'Good, son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about.'

The little boy replies,'The President is screwing the working Class while the Government is sound asleep. The People are being ignored and the Future is in deep shit..

Hoosier Hillbilly

Marengo, IN

#30768 Nov 4, 2012
Since this thread is nothing short of a joke I continue.
http://conservative50plus.com/blog/go-joe-go-...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#30769 Nov 4, 2012
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Whether Democrat or Republican I think you'll get
a kick out of this!
A little boy goes to his dad and asks,'What is Politics?'
Dad says,'Well son, let me try to explain it this way:
I am the head of the family, so call me The President.
Your mother is the administrator of the money, so we call her the Government.
We are here to take care of your needs, so we will call you the People.
The nanny, we will consider her the Working Class..
And your baby brother, we will call him the Future.
Now think about that and see if it makes sense.'
So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has said.
Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him.
He finds that the baby has severely soiled his nappy.
So the little boy goes to his parent's room and finds his mother asleep..
Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny..
He gives up and goes back to bed.
The next morning, the little boy say's to his father,'Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now.'
The father says,'Good, son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about.'
The little boy replies,'The President is screwing the working Class while the Government is sound asleep. The People are being ignored and the Future is in deep shit..
LMFAO

Nice......:)

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#30770 Nov 4, 2012
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Since this thread is nothing short of a joke I continue.
http://conservative50plus.com/blog/go-joe-go-...
That is Joe Biden gold. How come I have never heard of this one before? We can tell there is a huge bias in the press. Remember how well publicized the few Dan Quail goofs were. And in his most infamous one he was set up, yes he should have known better, but he was set up for the "tomatoe" incident.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#30771 Nov 4, 2012
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Ssssshhhhhhh...
What are you..........new?
You're not allowed to bring up Bush.
To blame the recession on Bush is ridiculous. The recession was going to happen no matter who was president. Bush merely continued a very successful program started by Bill Clinton and added to by both parties. And Clinton's program was an offshoot of a Carter program, and who knows where it was before that.

Bush's main flaw was that he was not an elegant speaker. It was too easy to make him seem foolish. He was not foolish, far from it. He did much better than Al Gore in college and slightly better than his second opponent, John Kerry. It is find not to like a president. I still cannot stand Clinton because I know he is one of the worst lying sacks of shit we have ever had for a president. But he was an effective leader. He could work with the opposition. That is something that Obama has shown he cannot do. Heck, he has trouble working with his own side.

That is why I voted for Romney. I disagree with him on many points. I do believe he will be better for the economy and he has a history of working well with the opposition. The one thing I am worried about is that he would probably take over with a Republican congress. When one side gets too much power it seems that is when the shoddiest work is done by the government. Clinton did not amount to a hill of beans until he had a Republican congress working against him.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#30772 Nov 4, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
That is Joe Biden gold. How come I have never heard of this one before? We can tell there is a huge bias in the press. Remember how well publicized the few Dan Quail goofs were. And in his most infamous one he was set up, yes he should have known better, but he was set up for the "tomatoe" incident.
Oh. It was 'someone else's fault'...

Really the best was the "Jack Kennedy" line in the VP debate. He set himself up for that and then got all butthurt by Bentsen's comment. OUCH!

Level 9

Powellton WV

#30773 Nov 4, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ....it's bias run rampant.

I just spent an hour watching Fox news....

They are going to have to change the
name to just Fox...sans news.

Level 9

Powellton WV

#30774 Nov 4, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
To blame the recession on Bush is ridiculous. The recession was going to happen no matter who was president. Bush merely continued a very successful program started by Bill Clinton and added to by both parties. And Clinton's program was an offshoot of a Carter program, and who knows where it was before that.
Bush's main flaw was that he was not an elegant speaker. It was too easy to make him seem foolish. He was not foolish, far from it. He did much better than Al Gore in college and slightly better than his second opponent, John Kerry. It is find not to like a president. I still cannot stand Clinton because I know he is one of the worst lying sacks of shit we have ever had for a president. But he was an effective leader. He could work with the opposition. That is something that Obama has shown he cannot do. Heck, he has trouble working with his own side.
That is why I voted for Romney. I disagree with him on many points. I do believe he will be better for the economy and he has a history of working well with the opposition. The one thing I am worried about is that he would probably take over with a Republican congress. When one side gets too much power it seems that is when the shoddiest work is done by the government. Clinton did not amount to a hill of beans until he had a Republican congress working against him.
I blame more than the recession on him.

Do you remember McCain and Obama cancelling
a debate b/c the economy was getting ready to
collapse?

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#30775 Nov 4, 2012
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
collapse?
Yep, there was a couple of wars in there too. We now know that his intent to go to war in Iraq preceded 9/11. It would seem to follow that 9/11 provided the 'reason' for that. Without 9/11 there is no Afghanistan either and 5,000+ US troops are alive as well as more than 100,000 Iraqis and Afghanies.

Bush is speaking right now to rich people he likely made richer with those wars and some business moves, in the Cayman Islands, where Rmoney keeps his loot.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#30776 Nov 4, 2012
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ....it's bias run rampant.
I just spent an hour watching Fox news....
They are going to have to change the
name to just Fox...sans news.
Yes, I won't deny that Fox has a bias. It is not worse than you will find on MSNBC, in fact it is less biased than MSNBC. And the mainstream news that should handle both sides equally never has. That is why FOX News is was created and why it is so successful. It started out slightly conservative, the problem is that it has continued getting ever more conservative over the years.

You still cannot deny there is a bias for the left in the mainstream press. It is hard to be fair when they do not match the viewpoint of the U.S. a whole.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#30777 Nov 4, 2012
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
collapse?
Yes, and what does that have to do with anything?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#30778 Nov 4, 2012
Sam wrote:
Ooops. Columbus. Sorry Looooooosey! I'll try to do better.
You and better are words that do not even belong in the same dictionary. Glad to see you put such high stock in two Ohio State undergrads on Youtube. How'd you like the game? GFY

Level 9

#30779 Nov 4, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, thankfully we won't have to worry about how well Romney will or won't work because he's not being Elected!!!

The House will remain under the Republican control and the Senate will remain under Democratic control and hopefully, things will get done!!!

Level 9

Powellton WV

#30780 Nov 4, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and what does that have to do with anything?
Just to show that a recession after
That particular crash was inevitable.

No matter who was president.
Obama can't be blamed for it.

Level 6

#30781 Nov 4, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Bush $10.6 Trillion, plus $4 Trillion in Two Wars....Total $14.6 Trillion Dollars....Republicans, the gift that keep's on spending....
So you would have had us do nothing after 9/11? The attacks on the day were an act of war for which the Taliban were responsible if not directly then by their support for Bin Laden.
The two wars may have started under Bush but your boy has done nothing to change the outcome. The withdrawal from Iraq that Obama is so quick to take credit for was the one that Bush worked out with the Iraqi government before he left office. The strategy that Obama has implemented for pulling out of Afghanistan is exactly the same one he opposed Bush on in Iraq and yet followed to the letter.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#30782 Nov 4, 2012
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to show that a recession after
That particular crash was inevitable.
No matter who was president.
Obama can't be blamed for it.
I am not blaming Obama for the recession. I never did. It is obvious that he is not responsible for the recession. I voted for Romney because I believe he will get us out of the recession better than Obama can. Obama has been largely anti-business so far, especially anti small business. Number one would be Obama-care, a possible good idea, but implemented at a very bad time. Also very poorly implemented. The changes have driven insurance prices up so far, not down. It was done unilaterally so that all of the Republicans would oppose it. Certain states were given breaks that other states wouldn't just so that their leaders would accept it.

I want someone who can work with both sides. Obama had his chance, he couldn't. Romney has worked with Democrats successfully in the past. He should be able to do so in the future.

Level 6

#30783 Nov 4, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, thankfully we won't have to worry about how well Romney will or won't work because he's not being Elected!!!
The House will remain under the Republican control and the Senate will remain under Democratic control and hopefully, things will get done!!!
Yeah, that's worked so well so far!! We really don't need a budget before 2016 anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 5 min andet1987 812
Word Association (Jun '10) 5 min beatlesinafog 27,662
Add a Word, Drop a Panty game 7 min andet1987 319
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 604
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 8 min beatlesinafog 5,746
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 11 min Lumatrix 3,509
News Ex-Catholic teacher pleads guilty to sex with s... 12 min beatlesinafog 16
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 16 min TALLYHO 8541 40,735
News 2 Dead, Several Hurt In Shooting At Wal-Mart In... 1 hr Wolftracks 24
News Woman Snapping Selfie Shoots Self in Head 1 hr DILF 11