Would you vote for Prez Obama for the next 4 years?

Created by pollster on Apr 11, 2011

11,743 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

No way!!!

Not sure!!!

Sam

Richmond, IN

#30437 Nov 1, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sweetie......how's the housing business in your neck of the woods?
Yea, had the nic changed and everyone thinks I'm someone new!!!!
Slow down, remain calm, and type more slowly. Now, who are you?

RTQ??????

“Truth + context + perspective”

Since: Nov 09

informs against BS

#30438 Nov 1, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sweetie......how's the housing business in your next of the woods?
Yea, had the nic changed and everyone things I'm someone new!!!!
Since I'm not in the vast email and PM loops re: these threads, you are "new" to me. Who would you once be?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#30439 Nov 1, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Slow down, remain calm, and type more slowly. Now, who are you?
RTQ??????
I have 2 nics.......this one and RnL2008:-)

I've been around topix for a a little over 4 years.......hope that helps:-)

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#30440 Nov 1, 2012
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I'm not in the vast email and PM loops re: these threads, you are "new" to me. Who would you once be?
My other nic is RnL2008.......it's currently on the shelf as I deal with an injustice from the mods......and I've been posting in the topix/offbeat threads for probably just over a year now......usually hung out in the Gay/Lesbian forum......but needed a change of pace and meet new posters!!!
Sam

Richmond, IN

#30441 Nov 1, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I have 2 nics.......this one and RnL2008:-)
I've been around topix for a a little over 4 years.......hope that helps:-)
So, your gay issues trump the overall condition of the nation????

Yes, I've seen you before. Kinda militant, if you ask me, as are a lot of the gays.

If I were gay, I WOULD NOT vote for Owe-Bummer. Helps to have a NATION to be gay in, doesn't it????

“Truth + context + perspective”

Since: Nov 09

informs against BS

#30442 Nov 1, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
My other nic is RnL2008.......it's currently on the shelf as I deal with an injustice from the mods......and I've been posting in the topix/offbeat threads for probably just over a year now......usually hung out in the Gay/Lesbian forum......but needed a change of pace and meet new posters!!!
Oh, thank you ! I "know" you now, posted on a thread or two with you here on Offbeat. Good to read you again.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#30443 Nov 1, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>So, your gay issues trump the overall condition of the nation????
Yes, I've seen you before. Kinda militant, if you ask me, as are a lot of the gays.
If I were gay, I WOULD NOT vote for Owe-Bummer. Helps to have a NATION to be gay in, doesn't it????
My being a Lesbian and fighting for the right to marry and to have that marriage recognized has nothing to do with the Nation.......I didn't bring this fight to the Nation, the Anti-Gay religious folks did......but I will defend the Constitution from those who wish to do it harm!!!

Sorry, I'm not the Militant type and am okay that others have different opinions on these issues, but my rights begin....where yours end!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#30444 Nov 1, 2012
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, thank you ! I "know" you now, posted on a thread or two with you here on Offbeat. Good to read you again.
Thanks, not meaning to appear new......just had a need to go back to my original nic while I protest a bogus issue with another poster and topix's......lol!!!

I have even posted on this thread under RnL2008, but don't usually like getting into a political discussion, but I felt this time it would interesting to see if a discussion was possible.

Take Care:-)
Sam

Richmond, IN

#30445 Nov 1, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
My being a Lesbian and fighting for the right to marry and to have that marriage recognized has nothing to do with the Nation.......I didn't bring this fight to the Nation, the Anti-Gay religious folks did......but I will defend the Constitution from those who wish to do it harm!!!
Sorry, I'm not the Militant type and am okay that others have different opinions on these issues, but my rights begin....where yours end!!!
Your rights are the same as mine. Your problem is that you're trying to get SPECIAL RIGHTS like libs have been doing for eons. You already have the right to marry someone of the OPPOSITE sex. You want me and others to support you being able to marry someone of the SAME sex. Personally, I have no desire to.

Wouldn't bother me so much (except for the fact that it isn't NORMAL), but with ALL things liberal, I have a feeling that I'll have to subsidize it somehow down the road...

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#30446 Nov 1, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten... Why use talking points when real poles are out there
Ever notice how some people seem to think Obama already HAS some EC votes? Why, let's just skip the pesky, annoying election.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#30447 Nov 1, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Your rights are the same as mine. Your problem is that you're trying to get SPECIAL RIGHTS like libs have been doing for eons. You already have the right to marry someone of the OPPOSITE sex. You want me and others to support you being able to marry someone of the SAME sex. Personally, I have no desire to.
Wouldn't bother me so much (except for the fact that it isn't NORMAL), but with ALL things liberal, I have a feeling that I'll have to subsidize it somehow down the road...
Her rights are not they same as yours. Until you can marry the person you love, no homosexual will.
Kate

San Jose, CA

#30448 Nov 1, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>So, your gay issues trump the overall condition of the nation????
^^ Don't mind Sam now, he's getting desperate.

He's prbly pulling out his hair now.
Kate

San Jose, CA

#30449 Nov 1, 2012
Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever notice how some people seem to think Obama already HAS some EC votes? Why, let's just skip the pesky, annoying election.
Going to be close.
InTEResting

Saint Louis, MO

#30450 Nov 1, 2012
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Her rights are not they same as yours. Until you can marry the person you love, no homosexual will.
Vicky, like how you've kept us in the dark as to which side you are opposed to.

The polls are going crazy right now and they will until the bitter end.
It will be a challenge for all of us to get the bad tastes out of our mouths, given how concerned we are.
Sam

Richmond, IN

#30451 Nov 1, 2012
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, genius, I want to marry YOU! Should I hold a bunch of protests until I can? Should I have it put into the school curriculum?

I'm against gay crap, and it has not thing one to do with religion. Perhaps you could encourage them all to move to Canada or Europe? Because I damn sure don't want them around MY children...

“Maiden of Mayhem”

OMFUG

#30452 Nov 1, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>OK, genius, I want to marry YOU! Should I hold a bunch of protests until I can? Should I have it put into the school curriculum?
I'm against gay crap, and it has not thing one to do with religion. Perhaps you could encourage them all to move to Canada or Europe? Because I damn sure don't want them around MY children...
Jesus effing christ, what century do you live in?

“Maiden of Mayhem”

OMFUG

#30453 Nov 1, 2012
Sorry Sam, I didn't realize I actually had to explain the "between 2 consenting adults" part of the equation.

From this day forth, let's just consider that a given.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#30454 Nov 1, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Your rights are the same as mine. Your problem is that you're trying to get SPECIAL RIGHTS like libs have been doing for eons. You already have the right to marry someone of the OPPOSITE sex. You want me and others to support you being able to marry someone of the SAME sex. Personally, I have no desire to.
Sorry, but I'm not interested in the opposite-sex......hence, that's why I'm a Lesbian.......and the folks with the "SPECIAL" rights, happen to be opposite-sex married couples because their legal marriage is not only recognized in all 50 states, but by the federal government as well.......my marriage is recognized in a handful of states and has no federal recognition at the moment.....so, please tell me again who has "SPECIAL" right!!!

How would you be supporting my marriage? And, why should I have to support the marriages of opposite-sex couples?

See, your argument just failed!!!

If it normal for you to be attracted to women, then guess what.......it's normal for me as well:-)
Kate

San Jose, CA

#30455 Nov 1, 2012
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's mind-boggling isn't it?
Sam

Richmond, IN

#30456 Nov 1, 2012
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Having ethics and morals has nothing to do with the passage of time. But, I can't expect a liberal to understand that (since they lack BOTH).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 3 min mr goodwrench 24,995
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min dirtclod 143,186
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min mr goodwrench 8,934
Are You a MEAN Person ? 16 min Adventurous 59
I read the news today, oh boy (Jun '10) 17 min On the Radio 852
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 23 min On the Radio 764
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 24 min TALLYHO 8541 38,585
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 36 min Wyle E Coyote 155,534
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr Spirit67_ 28,818
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 4 hr Suezanne 861
More from around the web