Would you vote for Prez Obama for the...

Would you vote for Prez Obama for the next 4 years?

Created by pollster on Apr 11, 2011

11,746 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

No way!!!

Not sure!!!

Hoosier Hillbilly

Brownstown, IN

#29307 Oct 20, 2012
A keystone is the wedge-shaped stone piece at the apex of a masonry vault or arch
dr of all religion

Lisle, IL

#29308 Oct 20, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I think you missed the, "IF the polls are true" clause. Romney's unelectable...take it from those in MA that know him best: he trails by 30 points...
I know jack kennedy he was a friend of mine and believe me you're no jack kennedy!!!
Fairy libtard

United States

#29309 Oct 20, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
Sheesh...what a cherrypicker! No wonder everyone thinks he's Billy R.
Let's go picking together sweet cheeks
Flower - Child unhinged

United States

#29310 Oct 20, 2012
Wouldn't vote for the marxist unless he helped me get more government handouts and assisted me in moving my trailer east
Libtards R Fairymen

United States

#29311 Oct 20, 2012
Is leo or geno f'mans nana ?

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#29312 Oct 20, 2012
Fairy libtard wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's go picking together sweet cheeks
You have to wonder about a guy who uses a pic of a small boy as his avatar that is not him or anyone related to him.

It's a safe bet the authorities in ILLinois have his name and address in a sexual deviant registry somewhere.
Liberals SUCK and eat dog

United States

#29313 Oct 20, 2012
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to wonder about a guy who uses a pic of a small boy as his avatar that is not him or anyone related to him.
It's a safe bet the authorities in ILLinois have his name and address in a sexual deviant registry somewhere.
And they all vote chitown style.

“That's a cold shot baby”

Level 2

Since: Feb 10

Yeah that's a drag

#29314 Oct 20, 2012
Yes I would and did. Better I figure than the greasy Mormon salesman.. but maybe it's just me?
USA

United States

#29315 Oct 20, 2012
Stray Cat Blues wrote:
Yes I would and did. Better I figure than the greasy Mormon salesman.. but maybe it's just me?
'tis

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#29316 Oct 21, 2012
Stray Cat Blues wrote:
^^^Anti-Mormon bigot

This is America, there is no religious test for office. The anti-Mormon haters will come after your religion next if they beat Romney now.

There's an easy way to beat them, look where it comes from and vote against them.

“Truth + context + perspective”

Since: Nov 09

informs against BS

#29318 Oct 21, 2012
An American patriot, out-spoken critic of the Vietnam war, friend with other ardent patriots on the other side of the aisle, lost presidential election to the "highly popular" R.M. Nixon <meh> ---

RIP George McGovern

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/826...
McGovern flew 35 combat missions as a B-24 bomber pilot in Europe and earned the Distinguished Flying Cross. He was posted to the 741st Squadron, 455th Bomb Group at San Giovanni Field in Italy in September 1944 and tasked with bombing oil refineries and other strategic locations throughout Europe. His plane was dubbed the “Dakota Queen” after his wife, and his first daughter, Ann, was born while he was serving in the war. McGovern was discharged in July 1945 with the rank of First Lieutenant.

http://www.oah.org/pubs/nl/2003feb/ambrose.ht...

George McGovern on late historian Stephen Ambrose:

Steve Ambrose was first and last a fervent patriot. He loved America from the depth of his soul. If he now is ensconced in heaven, he has probably told St. Peter that it's a nice place--second only to the United States of America.

I know of no other esteemed historian who had such reverence for the officers and fighting men of our country. He told me in our last conversation that two of the Americans he most admired were Generals Ulysses S. Grant and Dwight D. Eisenhower. At an earlier time he told me: "If I had been your campaign manager in 1972, you would have taken the White House away from Richard Nixon." When I asked him why, he said in his usual gruff manner, "Because, damn it, you were so busy trying to stop the Vietnam war that you never let the country know that you were a decorated combat pilot in World War II. If I had been running the campaign, I'd have made sure that every voter in the country knew you were a war hero while Nixon was a clerk far from any battle."

This was typical before the "Newt Gringrichs" of politics, and now the Tea Party, highjacked the Republican Party (see Republicans Alan Simpson, Richard Lugar, Chuck Hegel)
http://www.cm-life.com/2006/09/29/doleandmcgo...

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#29319 Oct 21, 2012
Deer Whisperer wrote:
An American patriot, out-spoken critic of the Vietnam war, friend with other ardent patriots on the other side of the aisle, lost presidential election to the "highly popular" R.M. Nixon <meh> ---
RIP George McGovern
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/826...
McGovern flew 35 combat missions as a B-24 bomber pilot in Europe and earned the Distinguished Flying Cross. He was posted to the 741st Squadron, 455th Bomb Group at San Giovanni Field in Italy in September 1944 and tasked with bombing oil refineries and other strategic locations throughout Europe. His plane was dubbed the “Dakota Queen” after his wife, and his first daughter, Ann, was born while he was serving in the war. McGovern was discharged in July 1945 with the rank of First Lieutenant.
http://www.oah.org/pubs/nl/2003feb/ambrose.ht...
George McGovern on late historian Stephen Ambrose:
Steve Ambrose was first and last a fervent patriot. He loved America from the depth of his soul. If he now is ensconced in heaven, he has probably told St. Peter that it's a nice place--second only to the United States of America.
I know of no other esteemed historian who had such reverence for the officers and fighting men of our country. He told me in our last conversation that two of the Americans he most admired were Generals Ulysses S. Grant and Dwight D. Eisenhower. At an earlier time he told me: "If I had been your campaign manager in 1972, you would have taken the White House away from Richard Nixon." When I asked him why, he said in his usual gruff manner, "Because, damn it, you were so busy trying to stop the Vietnam war that you never let the country know that you were a decorated combat pilot in World War II. If I had been running the campaign, I'd have made sure that every voter in the country knew you were a war hero while Nixon was a clerk far from any battle."
This was typical before the "Newt Gringrichs" of politics, and now the Tea Party, highjacked the Republican Party (see Republicans Alan Simpson, Richard Lugar, Chuck Hegel)
http://www.cm-life.com/2006/09/29/doleandmcgo...
Today's 'republicans' would have swift-boated a man like McGovern. In fact, they're running a guy who went to France during his war and whose wife equates Mormon mission service with 'serving one's country'... Yikes. Perhaps a little portending of things to come> A draft and maybe anyone who doesn't want to join the Army may opt out by joining the Mormon (National?) Church? They also serve who knockon doors like ROMNEY TEAM6...
Hoosier Hillbilly

Brownstown, IN

#29321 Oct 21, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^
This is America, there is no religious test for office.
Reck'n that's right 'we' got a Muslim now!

PS: filling in - in M69's absence. LOL

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#29322 Oct 21, 2012
LOL!!!

“We doing better...”

Level 5

we've got to do more

#29325 Oct 21, 2012
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
He served in the state pen for playing hide the sausage with 10 year olds.
You're a completely vile, disgusting piece of sh!t...registered Grumpy Old Prick, no doubt.

to make it happen!

#29327 Oct 21, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're a completely vile, disgusting piece of sh!t...registered Grumpy Old Prick, no doubt.
Registered independent. Unlike you wing-nut libs, I prefer to think for myself.

to make it happen!

#29328 Oct 21, 2012
Smirking and Lurking wrote:
<quoted text>
his picture tells it all
Yep. It isn't even him. Some random pic (we hope) he snagged from the web.

“Truth + context + perspective”

Since: Nov 09

informs against BS

#29330 Oct 21, 2012
^^ where/how do you mopes figure that's not Ferrerman as a wee lad

"We all" ... there you go again. HAHA!

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#29331 Oct 21, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're a completely vile, disgusting piece of sh!t...registered Grumpy Old Prick, no doubt.
Can you spell h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e?

to make it happen!

#29332 Oct 21, 2012
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you spell h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e?
It's the lib way. Twice now the ferrerman has insinuated that I raped and murdered a young woman. I see no outcry from the liberal idiots over that. I guess they think it's funny to make jokes about raping young women. Personally, I find it abhorrent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 3 min Jennifer Renee 13,349
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 6 min Hatti_Hollerand 9,399
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min Dogen 173,861
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 15 min Joe 5,912
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 16 min eleanorigby 43,741
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 18 min Joe 6,326
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... 23 min Joe 20
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 31 min Brother Larry 2,503
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 41 min Spirit67_ 29,737
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Mister_ E 169,503