Would you vote for Prez Obama for the...

Would you vote for Prez Obama for the next 4 years?

Created by pollster on Apr 11, 2011

11,749 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

No way!!!

Not sure!!!

Hoosier Hillbilly

Grabill, IN

#29295 Oct 18, 2012
*=* How's that go *?*
Figures don't lie, but liars figure
(-1/2)+(-1/2)+ 1/2 =-1/2
::Therefore Obama kept his promise
because we're 1/2 the country "WE"
were when he took office.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#29296 Oct 18, 2012
***shaking head***

"Stupid is as stupid does."
Hoosier Hillbilly

Grabill, IN

#29297 Oct 18, 2012
...so your in agreement with me?...

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#29298 Oct 18, 2012
Run Forest, run...
Hoosier Hillbilly

Grabill, IN

#29299 Oct 18, 2012
Lieutenant Dan got me invested in some kind of fruit company [Apple]. So then I got a call from him, saying we don't have to worry about money no more. And I said, that's good! One less thing.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#29300 Oct 18, 2012
Obama continues to sink in the polls. Ardent liberal Bob Bechel even has conceded 'it's over' for Obama.

South Bend, IN

#29301 Oct 18, 2012
http://washingtonexaminer.com/poll-shows-romn...

Poll shows Romney leading in blue Pennsylvania

A new poll shows Republican Mitt Romney leading in Pennsylvania, a state that Republicans had all but written off just weeks ago but which is now listed as a toss up by the Real Clear Politics website.

Susquehanna Polling and Research provided The Washington Examiner with a poll it conducted for state party officials that shows Romney with a 49 percent to 45 percent lead over President Obama.

It's the first poll to show Romney leading among likely voters in the Keystone State.

"The polling is very clear that the race is certainly up for grabs and Republicans have a tendency to never believe it," Susquehanna President James Lee told The Examiner.

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#29302 Oct 18, 2012
Uh Clem wrote:
http://washingtonexaminer.com/ poll-shows-romney-leading-in-b lue-pennsylvania/article/25111 53
Poll shows Romney leading in blue Pennsylvania
A new poll shows Republican Mitt Romney leading in Pennsylvania, a state that Republicans had all but written off just weeks ago but which is now listed as a toss up by the Real Clear Politics website.
Susquehanna Polling and Research provided The Washington Examiner with a poll it conducted for state party officials that shows Romney with a 49 percent to 45 percent lead over President Obama.
It's the first poll to show Romney leading among likely voters in the Keystone State.
"The polling is very clear that the race is certainly up for grabs and Republicans have a tendency to never believe it," Susquehanna President James Lee told The Examiner.
Its just about time to roll out the enrichment plant bunker busters.

South Bend, IN

#29303 Oct 18, 2012
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Its just about time to roll out the enrichment plant bunker busters.
Wouldn't put it past him. A short-lived bump from OBL, what would he get for invading Libya? Trouble with that is, all the berating of Bush for his Middle East actions. They can't really do themselves what they've been using as a talking point.

South Bend, IN

#29304 Oct 19, 2012
A surprise move by The Tennessean (left leaning newspaper that backed Al Gore)-- endorses Mitt Romney.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20121018/OP...

Barack Obama was elected in 2008 with a call for hope and change. Perhaps the change he spoke of could only come with the help of Mitt Romney.

Gov. Romney: This endorsement was not an easy decision. You owe the American people more details about how you will keep taxes low, preserve social programs and build up the military, all while reducing the debt. You must be your own man, and not kowtow to special interests whose millions helped propel you to the Republican nomination.

Be the man who governed Massachusetts, and you’ll reunite America.

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#29305 Oct 19, 2012
Uh Clem wrote:
Obama continues to sink in the polls. Ardent liberal Bob Bechel even has conceded 'it's over' for Obama.
I think you missed the, "IF the polls are true" clause. Romney's unelectable...take it from those in MA that know him best: he trails by 30 points...

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#29306 Oct 19, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I think you missed the, "IF the polls are true" clause. Romney's unelectable...take it from those in MA that know him best: he trails by 30 points...
Gacy the Clown believes the poll on this thread is accurate though....
Hoosier Hillbilly

Terre Haute, IN

#29307 Oct 20, 2012
A keystone is the wedge-shaped stone piece at the apex of a masonry vault or arch
dr of all religion

United States

#29308 Oct 20, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I think you missed the, "IF the polls are true" clause. Romney's unelectable...take it from those in MA that know him best: he trails by 30 points...
I know jack kennedy he was a friend of mine and believe me you're no jack kennedy!!!
Fairy libtard

United States

#29309 Oct 20, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
Sheesh...what a cherrypicker! No wonder everyone thinks he's Billy R.
Let's go picking together sweet cheeks
Flower - Child unhinged

United States

#29310 Oct 20, 2012
Wouldn't vote for the marxist unless he helped me get more government handouts and assisted me in moving my trailer east
Libtards R Fairymen

United States

#29311 Oct 20, 2012
Is leo or geno f'mans nana ?

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#29312 Oct 20, 2012
Fairy libtard wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's go picking together sweet cheeks
You have to wonder about a guy who uses a pic of a small boy as his avatar that is not him or anyone related to him.

It's a safe bet the authorities in ILLinois have his name and address in a sexual deviant registry somewhere.
Liberals SUCK and eat dog

United States

#29313 Oct 20, 2012
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to wonder about a guy who uses a pic of a small boy as his avatar that is not him or anyone related to him.
It's a safe bet the authorities in ILLinois have his name and address in a sexual deviant registry somewhere.
And they all vote chitown style.

“That's a cold shot baby”

Level 2

Since: Feb 10

Yeah that's a drag

#29314 Oct 20, 2012
Yes I would and did. Better I figure than the greasy Mormon salesman.. but maybe it's just me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 6 min dessa 4,074
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 11 min Judy 123 46,697
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min wichita-rick 217,129
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 15 min Jennifer Renee 23,777
Caght on video - 2 22 min Judy 123 101
A to Z songs by title or group! 29 min Judy 123 1,806
Poll How often do you 'check in' on Topix forums? (Oct '07) 44 min dessa 1,604
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 4 hr Boink face 2,553
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 6 hr Boink face 17,212
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 hr Deer Whisperer 75,253